Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 430698 times
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #4439: Mar 16, 2023 01:31:29 pm
      Stuey wandering around again without his meds.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #4440: Mar 16, 2023 02:04:16 pm
      Well then you can explain your nonsense that you posted then - it was just a blob of meaningless words

I understood it just fine. I have a feeling you did too but then you always love to banter about the owners so I guess it's no surprise that in spite of your faux consternation at stuey's insinuations you still love a good slap fight.

The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum John Barnes

• 419 posts | 80 
      Reply #4441: Mar 16, 2023 04:53:22 pm
      There have been some decisions from Klopp this season which I haven't liked and been perplexed by and wished I could understand why, we can only second guess what his reasoning were....not a fan of Nunez getting subbed off when he's our biggest threat, that Virgil/Salah/Trent seem undroppable even when it's clear they've been on a string of games where they've struggled, & the sudden very limited minutes Carvalho has had..... Then again this isn't the first time in Klopp's Liverpool tenure has his decision making been questioned & in the end he's always seen us through. Look at the season few years ago when we were losing at home to Atalanta Burnley Wolves, an abysmal few months we didn't think we could recover from, he pulled us through with a bare brunt squad....we managed to nip 3rd playing when our CB options were Rhys/Nat/Kabak + Fab.

I've seen more than enough over the last 6-7 years that Klopp is the right man to see us through, the success he's brought the club I don't have it in me to ever call for his head to be on the chopping block. We have to remember he's very much part of the LFC family, he's now Liverpool (as well as Mainz & BVB) through and through and he feels just as much disappointment, frustration and everything else as the fans do when we're not performing to the standards we've set/picking up results we should be in games like Bournemouth.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #4442: Mar 16, 2023 08:22:30 pm
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      Reply #4443: Mar 16, 2023 10:54:31 pm
      No doubt he’s had a shocking season. Has to take some responsibility for failing to plan for the future in terms of recruitment and some of the tactical and personnel decisions have been bizarre.

Has enough credit in the bank to go again next year of course but results will need to improve sharpish next season.
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum John Barnes

• 419 posts | 80 
      Reply #4444: Mar 16, 2023 10:56:50 pm
      No doubt he’s had a shocking season. Has to take some responsibility for failing to plan for the future in terms of recruitment and some of the tactical and personnel decisions have been bizarre.

Has enough credit in the bank to go again next year of course but results will need to improve sharpish next season.

That can only happen with the right investment and with the right recruitment....our ambitions for next few seasons will depend on how smart we act in the market.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #4445: Mar 17, 2023 07:26:27 pm

Reverse it, could you imagine Shankly with the embarrassing bas**rds on twitter!
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #4446: Mar 17, 2023 10:25:27 pm

Exactly.

He's had a sh*te season but no doubt in my mind he should be the man to take us into the next one.
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #4447: Mar 18, 2023 10:49:49 am
      Hasn't done his job well this season, something is amiss, like the players don't respect him anymore or understand his instructions. I can gather that from his facial exasperation on the sidelines. Love the guy, reality is what it is, in a couple of seasons we'll be having a new manager anyway and I have no idea who I'd want here. Simeone maybe, I'm not doing a  Klopp out at all, he's not here forever so thinking to the future because the team needs a whole new rebuild and non of us plan on dying any time soon and want to see us successful. I initially though Lijnders to take over but he's off his head, maybe give him a go first yeah. Man football is so up and down, at least we've all had so many up feelings, some clubs fans have hardly had anything ever.
      « Last Edit: Mar 18, 2023 10:59:01 am by Crunchycrisps »
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2051 
      Reply #4448: Mar 18, 2023 11:33:11 am
      Hasn't done his job well this season, something is amiss, like the players don't respect him anymore or understand his instructions. I can gather that from his facial exasperation on the sidelines. Love the guy, reality is what it is, in a couple of seasons we'll be having a new manager anyway and I have no idea who I'd want here. Simeone maybe, I'm not doing a  Klopp out at all, he's not here forever so thinking to the future because the team needs a whole new rebuild and non of us plan on dying any time soon and want to see us successful. I initially though Lijnders to take over but he's off his head, maybe give him a go first yeah. Man football is so up and down, at least we've all had so many up feelings, some clubs fans have hardly had anything ever.

Oh great - we've got an expert in F***ing physiognomy now
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #4449: Mar 18, 2023 06:52:22 pm
      Oh great - we've got an expert in f**king physiognomy now
      Shut it, I don't even know what that word means without looking it up and neither did you cleverclogs. Mr clever man, what a wonder we have here ey with you, wondrous, I'm sure your bum licking will save us all and win tropheys. Peace.
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #4450: Mar 18, 2023 07:07:03 pm

What relevance is that letter? Some one trying to say look what I’ve got is what it screams to me.
      Let’s be honest it ain’t 1969 anymore. Some people need to get up to speed to the current day and not live in the past.
      It’s all about the current, and the current is a shambles all the way from the boardroom to the pitch. Something massively going on internally in the club, but Klopp has not helped himself this season.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #4451: Mar 18, 2023 07:11:04 pm
      What relevance is that letter? Some one trying to say look what I’ve got is what it screams to me.
      Let’s be honest it ain’t 1969 anymore. Some people need to get up to speed to the current day and not live in the past.
      It’s all about the current, and the current is a shambles all the way from the boardroom to the pitch. Something massively going on internally in the club, but Klopp has not helped himself this season.

If you need it explaining to you then there is no hope.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Reply #4452: Mar 18, 2023 08:29:16 pm
      Jürgen has made alot of mistakes ... not just this season ... but in past seasons. Some where not immediately obvious at the time ... but are now. Some where not his fault ... the owners shoulder responsibility too for not backing him.

But let's make no mistake ... the majority of blame is with the players. They've been abysmal this season. The United game and Bournemouth game summed them up ... and their attitude and motivation.

Also ... the entire sports science, doctor, recovery and training personnel need to be sacked. Our players don't look fit, are regularly out run and out performed and our injury record is pathetic. It needs a full reset.

We need better players. We need a quality right back, centre back and minimum 2 midfielders to start to challenge for CL again next season. Its time to rebuild.
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #4453: Mar 18, 2023 09:28:58 pm
      If you need it explaining to you then there is no hope.

With your sh*t reply there is obviously no relevance from a letter wrote over 50 years ago. Some dingles had this letter sat in his wardrobe for that time and feels then need to let the world know he has it, and that's what it is. Some end of life mush feels the need to do that. Embarrassing really.

You Need to let go, the clubs gone F***ing backwards over the past few years.
      Last season we had a lot of luck and it was only due to Man City falling by the way side that we got back into the title race. Yes we won the league cup and FA cup. But we got done in the most important competitions.

Klopps time has come to the end, he has to go for me.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4454: Mar 18, 2023 09:41:21 pm

It does make me laugh when some of you call for Klopps head. Not that it’s happening but who on earth do you think could replace him. ? Arguably there’s only Pep better than him.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #4455: Mar 18, 2023 09:44:59 pm
      With your sh*t reply there is obviously no relevance from a letter wrote over 50 years ago. Some dingles had this letter sat in his wardrobe for that time and feels then need to let the world know he has it, and that's what it is. Some end of life mush feels the need to do that. Embarrassing really.

You Need to let go, the clubs gone f**king backwards over the past few years.
      Last season we had a lot of luck and it was only due to Man City falling by the way side that we got back into the title race. Yes we won the league cup and FA cup. But we got done in the most important competitions.

I’ll ignore most of the nonsense and ask one question

Who replaces Klopp then
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #4456: Mar 18, 2023 09:58:05 pm

You Need to let go, the clubs gone f**king backwards over the past few years.

You have to go for me and hopefully the mods agree because you are talking a whole metric ton of bullshit.
      hoganov
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,709 posts | 162 
      Reply #4457: Mar 18, 2023 10:05:01 pm
      I would bet anyone on here if you look down through the history of managers at this wonderful club and any successful club for that matter, they have all made mistakes and had to suffer with bad spells. Jürgen has been magnificent for our club an yes I curse some his decisions sometimes but I wouldn't swap him for anyone.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4458: Mar 18, 2023 10:07:39 pm
      You have to go for me and hopefully the mods agree because you are talking a whole metric ton of bullshit.

You remind of snake, bet your the type of person if someone fouls you playing football your waving at the ref to show the culprit a red card instead of just getting on with it. Granted the lad talking crap but asking the mods to ban him is just typical of you. You’re one bad egg that’s for sure.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1192 
      Reply #4459: Mar 18, 2023 10:29:45 pm
      Short memories and weak loyalties if you think he should go after a bad season. He has earned the right to be given a far opportunity to properly rebuild the squad.
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum John Barnes

• 419 posts | 80 
      Reply #4460: Mar 18, 2023 11:19:03 pm
      Short memories and weak loyalties if you think he should go after a bad season. He has earned the right to be given a far opportunity to properly rebuild the squad.

100%.

The phrase "least of our problems" get spouted about far too often in the modern game but that really is what Klopp is to us, he's proven to be one of the best managers & if he gets the right backing from the owners we'll quickly be back to where we were before this season. This is undeniable.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4461: Mar 19, 2023 08:16:03 am

He’s a legend in waiting if not already yet some fans want him out. Personally I can’t work it out or if there just wums

Quick Reply