Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 431345 times
      Jmase77
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 401 posts |
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #4462: Mar 19, 2023 08:29:20 am
      Short memories and weak loyalties if you think he should go after a bad season. He has earned the right to be given a far opportunity to properly rebuild the squad.
      there are many names who should be leaving the club this summer before anyone even thinks about klopps give him the funds he needs and we will be challenging for the title next season
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #4463: Mar 19, 2023 12:01:11 pm
      You have to go for me and hopefully the mods agree because you are talking a whole metric ton of bullshit.

Every part of that is fact. We haven’t won a major trophy apart from the fa cup (that no team really goes for) in 3 seasons now. Is that not a sign of decline?

instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #4464: Mar 19, 2023 12:02:03 pm
      It does make me laugh when some of you call for Klopps head. Not that it’s happening but who on earth do you think could replace him. ? Arguably there’s only Pep better than him.

Personally I’d go for luis Enrique or Zidane whether they would come of not is a different matter.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #4465: Mar 19, 2023 12:06:05 pm
      I would bet anyone on here if you look down through the history of managers at this wonderful club and any successful club for that matter, they have all made mistakes and had to suffer with bad spells. Jürgen has been magnificent for our club an yes I curse some his decisions sometimes but I wouldn't swap him for anyone.

This.

Very few successful managers go their whole tenure at a club without having an off season.

The issues are glaring I'm sure Jürgen knows even better than us what needs to be done to address this so we get back to winning trophies again next season.

He has more than enough credit to fix things. If we're still in the sh*t a year from now then there is a right to question his future as our manager.
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #4466: Mar 19, 2023 12:08:23 pm
      You remind of snake, bet your the type of person if someone fouls you playing football your waving at the ref to show the culprit a red card instead of just getting on with it. Granted the lad talking crap but asking the mods to ban him is just typical of you. You’re one bad egg that’s for sure.

Be fair I ain’t talking nonsense I’m talking clear facts. Fa cup isn’t an important competition anymore I don’t care what anyone says (look at teams lineups) there’s no money in it and that’s why Premier big 6 clubs don’t value it.
      However this is the only competition we’ve won in three seasons.
      People claim FSG don invest enough and that’s right, but Klopps signings over the past couple of season haven’t really done anything. So that’s money blown that we won’t recoup.
      Klopps tactics and style doesn’t change, and teams now no how to play against us.

As for the clown calling for me to be banned! Well that sums up him in a nutshell, embarrassment of a man. Bet his own family disown him. Defo the neighbourhood snake.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,672 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4467: Mar 19, 2023 01:18:50 pm
      Personally I’d go for luis Enrique or Zidane whether they would come of not is a different matter.

Not as good as Klopp. Zidane ok but he walked in to a ready made side full of stars.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,672 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4468: Mar 19, 2023 01:27:45 pm

As for the clown calling for me to be banned! Well that sums up him in a nutshell, embarrassment of a man. Bet his own family disown him. Defo the neighbourhood snake.

Be careful he can’t take criticism but can only give it otherwise his dummy comes out.  ;D

It’s a bold call thinking  Klopp should go though. 😱😱😱 It would be like me saying sack Fergie in his prime. Given the funds he’s got more than enough to put you back on the map.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,484 posts | 3286 
      Reply #4469: Mar 19, 2023 01:39:48 pm

What’s Luis Enrique won since 2016 with Messi at Barcelona
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #4470: Mar 19, 2023 02:06:02 pm
      This.

Very few successful managers go their whole tenure at a club without having an off season.

The issues are glaring I'm sure Jürgen knows even better than us what needs to be done to address this so we get back to winning trophies again next season.

He has more than enough credit to fix things. If we're still in the sh*t a year from now then there is a right to question his future as our manager.

Jürgen should 100% be given the chance to turn this ship around, which will be interesting to see how he does it since this is also unchartered waters for him being this is the longest he's ever coached at any club.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,116 posts | 4882 
      Reply #4471: Mar 19, 2023 03:20:35 pm

Imagine thinking Zidane or Enrique could do a better job then Jürgen.

My goodness
      CT_LFC

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #4472: Mar 19, 2023 03:30:48 pm

My goodness

I thought i had read/heard Zidane doesn’t speak English?
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #4473: Mar 19, 2023 03:43:54 pm

My goodness

Yep instinct all to Fck
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,237 posts | 752 
      Reply #4474: Mar 19, 2023 03:47:25 pm
      Needs funds and backing from our owners FSG, to buy quality players, unfortunately there is no quick fix solution.
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,918 posts | 281 
      Reply #4475: Mar 19, 2023 04:20:03 pm
      There isn’t anyone that could do a better job with this club than Klopp.
      After this season of disappointment however everyone at the club; Jürgen, players, back room staff, FSG included, need to take a long hard look at themselves. Yes there’s been a lack of investment, and poor individual performances, but I don’t think a miracle signing is going to cure everything. The Dubai reset after the atrocious start to the season did nothing. Still no word on a new director of football, and god knows what preps going on for summer when everyone is expecting a lot of inbound and outbound activity. The constant off field sale related press coverage, Gordon’s Hokey Cokey antics, coaching staff refusing to change things up or switch formation after it was clear we no longer had the personelle for full tilt gengenpress, one of the highest injury rates in the league, etc are all unrelated to transfer dealings and all require learnings. Back to Jürgen, I don’t think there are many other top level winners out there that can work within the financial constraints he’s under. Does his one trick pony approach to games, regarldless of prior results frustrate me, hell yes but I suppose his philosophy has won everything there is going so who are we to question it. I expect us to be right back up there and competitive next season, we just need to shore up this one asap.
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #4476: Mar 19, 2023 05:03:52 pm
      What’s Luis Enrique won since 2016 with Messi at Barcelona

What did klopp win before he came here. A single bundesliga title 3 years prior. Makes your reply irrelevant doesn’t it
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,484 posts | 3286 
      Reply #4477: Mar 19, 2023 05:09:25 pm
      What did klopp win before he came here. A single bundesliga title 3 years prior. Makes your reply irrelevant doesn’t it

Well he actually won two German titles at Dortmund in a League where Munich dominate

Enrique won zero at Roma and hasn’t been much cope as Spanish manager.
      ruthcity

• 6,868 posts | 1465 
      Reply #4478: Mar 19, 2023 05:30:27 pm

You sound like Heimdall. Question the lack of achievement or outcomes to prove your point that a player/staff is weak in certain areas. I can see name calling other members in your posts too. So similar.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,484 posts | 3286 
      Reply #4479: Mar 19, 2023 06:07:20 pm
      Bayern weren’t exactly dominating that period Stuttgart and Wolfsburg also won it in the same period. You like to reference Roma for Enrique. Why?
      Make no reference for my other choice. Zidane.
      Your argument are flawed and you ignore facts to support your narrative. Bet your life must seriously be a struggle, you couldn’t win a argument against a 6 year old.

Are you a bit simple ?

You want to see Klopp replaced by Enrique , a manager who won nothing at Roma , only won at Barcelona with Messi and hasn’t done anything with Spain

You can’t even get your facts right when stating that Klopp only won one title.

instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #4480: Mar 19, 2023 06:09:16 pm
      You sound like Heimdall. Question the lack of achievement or outcomes to prove your point that a player/staff is weak in certain areas. I can see name calling other members in your posts too. So similar.

No if you follow the argument it’s the idiot who I’m replying to who posted Enriques lack of success at a certain point in his career. So I simply replied with a check mate with Klopps equally baron run before leaving Dortmund.
      See he picks certain things to support his narrative, fails to mention anything about Zidane .
      Anyways we are 3 years on from our last major trophy. Minus a FA cup which is a second rate trophy in all big clubs eyes. So what does klopp do from here? Because it’s the tactics that aren’t working.
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,154 posts | 499 
      Reply #4481: Mar 19, 2023 06:10:15 pm

What difference does it make what Klopp won before he came to us, or what he does when he goes. Surely the point is what he does while he is here, I think he has enough credit in the bank for one bad season, obviously if it carries on then that is another matter. Let us see what happens with next season before he gets shoved under a bus by people like you.
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #4482: Mar 19, 2023 06:12:55 pm

Are you a bit simple ?

You want to see Klopp replaced by Enrique , a manager who won nothing at Roma , only won at Barcelona with Messi and hasn’t done anything with Spain

You can’t even get your facts right when stating that Klopp only won one title.

Enrique won it all at Barca so did my other mention Zidane at real.
      I said here won a single bundesliga title 3 years prior. Which is correct, I was literally stating he did F**k all in his last few seasons at BVB. Liverpool are following a similar pattern now. You’ve read it out of context.
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #4483: Mar 19, 2023 06:15:38 pm
      What difference does it make what Klopp won before he came to us, or what he does when he goes. Surely the point is what he does while he is here, I think he has enough credit in the bank for one bad season, obviously if it carries on then that is another matter. Let us see what happens with next season before he gets shoved under a bus by people like you.

Why settle for mediocrity and waste another season.
      Tell me what have any of the new signings done over the past few years? 
      And you want him to spend more in the summer?
      His time is up quite clear to see. Put what ever signings you want in that team and we’d still get done with a ball over the top.
      It’s the tactics that need to change and Klopp simply won’t.
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #4484: Mar 19, 2023 06:16:51 pm

My goodness

Imagine being that narrow minded that they couldn’t look at their honour list

Quick Reply