Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 20th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

Diogo Jota Player Thread (F)

Read 99134 times
      The-AllMightyReds
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,301 posts | 251 
      • In Klopp I trust
      Re: Diogo Jota Player Thread (F)
      Reply #1035: Jun 09, 2024 01:31:49 am
      He picked the best 11 he's ever played with. Dudes  cracked if he thinks Cancelo is better than Robbo. Neves ain't better than Fabinho either.

Jota never played with the Robbo/Fab at their peak so that’s maybe why. Had he done and it’s very different.
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,275 posts | 1121 
      Reply #1036: Jun 09, 2024 02:45:22 am
      Jota never played with the Robbo/Fab at their peak so that’s maybe why. Had he done and it’s very different.
      I dunno, Fab was freaking good the year we won the FA and League Cup.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,550 posts | 8695 
      Reply #1037: Jun 09, 2024 02:05:36 pm
      He picked the best 11 he's ever played with. Dudes  cracked if he thinks Cancelo is better than Robbo. Neves ain't better than Fabinho either.

Cancelo is a good F***ing player though.

He's with Portugal not Liverpool so kissing fellow Portuguese players arsed.

If it was an interview while on club duty he'd probably pick Bradley and Macca ;)
      alex1995
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,202 posts | 168 
      Reply #1038: Jun 09, 2024 08:34:39 pm
      Cancelo is better than Robertson.

Robertson does his job very well, he defends properly and can assist. But Cancelo is technically much more gifted. Would I swap them? I don't think so, Cancelo has had issues with his managers. But I have to admit Cancelo is a better footballer and is more capable of winning a game than Robertson.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,754 posts | 3951 
      Reply #1039: Jun 09, 2024 08:58:26 pm

Robertson does his job very well, he defends properly and can assist. But Cancelo is technically much more gifted. Would I swap them? I don't think so, Cancelo has had issues with his managers. But I have to admit Cancelo is a better footballer and is more capable of winning a game than Robertson.

Absolute nonsense - Robertson is levels above that rat.
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,275 posts | 1121 
      Reply #1040: Jun 09, 2024 09:44:50 pm

Wya bro? Need to take you to the doctor
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,068 posts | 548 
      Reply #1041: Jun 09, 2024 10:55:17 pm

Cancelo is more talented but Robbo is the better player.

Quick Reply