Don't know what everyone's crying for, apart from Alisson, I thought we looked aright. Battered them into submission in the first half, you just knew they would make doubly sure they didn't concede in the second.
Plus Salah, Bobby and Mane all look like they are firing from the off which is good.
Next up the rent boys in Istanbul.
Simple. Some of us, not referring to you, are so afraid of City that:
1) "Divock is not good enough, he should've been upgraded to someone better." "I don't trust Divock Origi to deliver."
2) "Adrian is not good enough. The drop in quality is too great. No clean sheet. Can't rely on someone released by his club".
3) "The score line is not good enough." Conceded a goal to a newly promoted side? Sloppy. 4 goals is not good enough. City destoryed West Ham. To properly compete, it should've been 8-0. Not 4-1.
4) "not entertaining enough". Should've gone all out attack. We seem to switch off after taking the lead. "Not allowed to slow down the game."
5) Klopp is "crazy not to strengthen this summer." We've the money and players like Nicolas Pepe WANT to come to us. "Waiting to blame him" for failing to deliver number 19.
6) Jordan is the backpass master. Too negative.
To sum up, this sort of play is not enough and "we don't have the squad to compete with City" who are "miles and miles ahead of us". We'll "not win it again" if we "do not improve massively". "It's Klopp's fault for everything."
In short, everything about us is "not good enough" compared to City until 19 is delivered. And oh yes. Must do it in style. Sloppy boring 1-0 wins are unacceptable.
Some fans are either hard to please or afraid or maybe just love talking down on the club. No doubt these views are valid, they're really negative and brings down the the mood for a good win. I rest my case.