Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Tue 16th Jun @ 8:00 pm
      Goodison Park

Today is the 2nd of June and on this date LFC's match record is P4 W3 D0 L1

Newsies type stories.

Read 2209 times
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,360 posts | 718 
      Re: Newsies type stories.
      Reply #200: Apr 18, 2020 05:04:33 pm
      Cops got someone for the 5G mast fire,https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-52338057.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,360 posts | 718 
      Reply #201: Apr 18, 2020 05:53:30 pm
      jesus christ,nice f**king guy.https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-52338058.one of the pluses of cameras on phones is that these p.o,.s are getting seen now.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 30,523 posts | 4349 
      Reply #202: Apr 19, 2020 02:21:51 pm
      jesus christ,nice f**king guy.https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-52338058.one of the pluses of cameras on phones is that these p.o,.s are getting seen now.

The naive types never thing this sh*t happens
      althebest1
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,075 posts | 387 
      Reply #203: Apr 19, 2020 02:52:39 pm
      The officer was clearly wrong saying that but it must be frustrating when we only see a short clip, what else was going on? Seems to be a few kids about and probably giving them some sh*t, I’d have just arrested the idiot. When the large majority are following guidelines there is always a few dickheads. People in this country want to be thankful that we can generally get out and about, if we had a lockdown like France, Greece or Italy for example where you need a form to be able to go out ( and then it’s only a limited time to do what the form says) then a lot would have something to moan about.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,360 posts | 718 
      Reply #204: Apr 19, 2020 03:23:43 pm
      Nah the key is 'i'll make something up',cop knows he's got nothing.Always the same with you're type oh there must be something else to it,nope Cops in general are untouchable bas**rds.Happens pretty much day in out over here.Even with vids now they get away with it.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,360 posts | 718 
      Reply #205: Apr 19, 2020 03:46:03 pm
      25 years since the OKC bombing.https://ktul.com/news/local/okc-bombing-memorial.idon't know if the vid will play.Sadly the ideas/beliefs of the bas**rds that did this are more prevelent today and closer to the government.
      althebest1
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,075 posts | 387 
      Reply #206: Apr 19, 2020 03:47:07 pm
      Nah the key is 'i'll make something up',cop knows he's got nothing.Always the same with you're type oh there must be something else to it,nope Cops in general are untouchable bas**rds.Happens pretty much day in out over here.Even with vids now they get away with it.
      Oh come on you have no idea how the police act over here and I am not a “type “ whatever that means. There is obviously a small gathering and been asked to disperse but have chosen to have an argument instead. We can only see a clip of what happened once it has escalated. We see dickheads like this all the time getting their 15 seconds of fame on social media. Gets my back up why this lot think they are any different to the rest of society at this time when people are dying and doctors and nurses are stressed out seeing hundreds die in front of their eyes every week and yet the only one who is in the wrong is the police officer. Now I’m pretty sure that the police were provoked in this instance but because the little boy filming it didn’t show the full interaction we will never know. You say the cop has nothing? There are rules at the moment and those rules are to hopefully save lives. We are too soft on these idiots.
      Kopite78
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,219 posts | 2084 
      Reply #207: Apr 19, 2020 03:50:55 pm
      Oh come on you have no idea how the police act over here and I am not a “type “ whatever that means. There is obviously a small gathering and been asked to disperse but have chosen to have an argument instead. We can only see a clip of what happened once it has escalated. We see dickheads like this all the time getting their 15 seconds of fame on social media. Gets my back up why this lot think they are any different to the rest of society at this time when people are dying and doctors and nurses are stressed out seeing hundreds die in front of their eyes every week and yet the only one who is in the wrong is the police officer. Now I’m pretty sure that the police were provoked in this instance but because the little boy filming it didn’t show the full interaction we will never know. You say the cop has nothing? There are rules at the moment and those rules are to hopefully save lives. We are too soft on these idiots.

If your government knew what they were doing then we wouldn't lose as many lives to this coronvirus

As for the video, likely the lad is a gobs***e, but the situation is worsened by a copper who is unable to carry out his job.
      Any bizzy who loses his cool and gets dragged in is frankly just as much of a gobs***e
      althebest1
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,075 posts | 387 
      Reply #208: Apr 19, 2020 04:08:10 pm
      Any bizzy who loses his cool and gets dragged in is frankly just as much of a gobs***e
      As I stated in my earlier post.
      althebest1
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,075 posts | 387 
      Reply #209: Apr 19, 2020 04:18:07 pm
      Give ‘em a bit of this I say  :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VdDGUvLoJvI
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,360 posts | 718 
      Reply #210: Apr 19, 2020 05:34:39 pm

"type"as in see a vid read a story and take the side  of the perp usually a cop.Guys were riding a quad,might of been acting up does not excuse the kinda behaviour from those with power.As far as not knowing how the police operate,i know as much as you.unless you're a cop? i can read.and oh yeah grew up in England in the 80's,had and seen many a move along sonny with a fist,trunchon or kick in the balls.That's entertainment.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,360 posts | 718 
      Reply #211: Apr 19, 2020 05:36:34 pm
      althebest1
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,075 posts | 387 
      Reply #212: Apr 19, 2020 05:57:13 pm

"type"as in see a vid read a story and take the side  of the perp usually a cop.Guys were riding a quad,might of been acting up does not excuse the kinda behaviour from those with power.As far as not knowing how the police operate,i know as much as you.unless you're a cop? i can read.and oh yeah grew up in England in the 80's,had and seen many a move along sonny with a fist,trunchon or kick in the balls.That's entertainment.
      Er.... if you say so  :f_tongueincheek:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 30,523 posts | 4349 
      Reply #213: Apr 19, 2020 08:51:50 pm

In this week of all weeks seriously!!

We've got a good f**king idea of how they act softlad.
      althebest1
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,075 posts | 387 
      Reply #214: Apr 19, 2020 09:22:06 pm
      In this week of all weeks seriously!!

We've got a good f**king idea of how they act softlad.
      That’s like saying all Germans are c*nts because of Hitler soft ar*e.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,360 posts | 718 
      Reply #215: Apr 19, 2020 10:21:20 pm
      That’s like saying all Germans are c*nts because of Hitler soft ar*e.

Jesus you're tiring.Nope,Germans for the most part have learnt from their past.Police are still looking out for themselves first,and those that control the power.The last thing they give a f**k about are the ordinary folk.There has been no real change.Those in it for the right reasons to protect and serve the people,ya wonder how much influence they have do to change.Meanwhile this guy is walking free. 
      althebest1
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,075 posts | 387 
      Reply #216: Apr 19, 2020 10:38:20 pm

Jesus you're tiring.Nope,Germans for the most part have learnt from their past.Police are still looking out for themselves first,and those that control the power.The last thing they give a f**k about are the ordinary folk.There has been no real change.Those in it for the right reasons to protect and serve the people,ya wonder how much influence they have do to change.Meanwhile this guy is walking free. 

Look mate I’ve been slapped, chased, arrested and fined and you know what, looking back now that I’ve grown up, I deserved it. Yes there are c*nts in there, always has been and yes it was absolutely disgusting what happened with hillsborough, I don’t need reminding thanks! But in general the British bobby on the whole are a fair bunch apart from CID and the drugs squad , two of them saved my brothers life and I am eternally grateful for that. People say they are all c*nts , fair enough, that is until one day they might need them.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,360 posts | 718 
      Reply #217: Apr 19, 2020 11:21:15 pm
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,360 posts | 718 
      Reply #218: Apr 19, 2020 11:52:54 pm
      Look mate I’ve been slapped, chased, arrested and fined and you know what, looking back now that I’ve grown up, I deserved it. Yes there are c*nts in there, always has been and yes it was absolutely disgusting what happened with hillsborough, I don’t need reminding thanks! But in general the British bobby on the whole are a fair bunch apart from CID and the drugs squad , two of them saved my brothers life and I am eternally grateful for that. People say they are all c*nts , fair enough, that is until one day they might need them.

I'm glad they saved ya brother and fair play to them.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,360 posts | 718 
      Reply #219: Apr 20, 2020 03:23:55 pm
      https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52346447. Speculation on my part,white dude april 19th?
      adammac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,996 posts | 99 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #220: Apr 20, 2020 05:51:16 pm

This happen in the same region I live in (Nova Scotia) and from what police, media and locals saying it was combination of intended targets (certain houses burned down and ex gf and her new bf) than went into all out rampage. There is high school yearbook photo where in the description he wanted to be RCMP officer and tweets of him buying old RCMP cruiser which was clearly intended to be used in this event.

They are saying now the death total is going to be over 20, very scary and sad day for our region as this kind of stuff rarely happens as the east coast is pretty safe place.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,360 posts | 718 
      Reply #221: Apr 20, 2020 06:47:03 pm
      This happen in the same region I live in (Nova Scotia) and from what police, media and locals saying it was combination of intended targets (certain houses burned down and ex gf and her new bf) than went into all out rampage. There is high school yearbook photo where in the description he wanted to be RCMP officer and tweets of him buying old RCMP cruiser which was clearly intended to be used in this event.

They are saying now the death total is going to be over 20, very scary and sad day for our region as this kind of stuff rarely happens as the east coast is pretty safe place.

Yeah guess there maybe more bodies in the houses.The obsession with the RCMP could of been a bit of a clue but all the  best to you and the folks up there.   

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,698 posts | 4728 
      Reply #222: Apr 20, 2020 09:04:02 pm
      If you've got somewhere to store it, the US is giving barrels of oil away. Plus $37 in cash with each one.

World has gone very strange.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 24,376 posts | 3274 
      Reply #223: Apr 21, 2020 07:49:15 pm
      If you've got somewhere to store it, the US is giving barrels of oil away. Plus $37 in cash with each one.

World has gone very strange.

https://twitter.com/psythor/status/1252292024365191173?s=21
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 24,376 posts | 3274 
      Reply #224: Apr 21, 2020 08:20:32 pm

Quick Reply