Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 1st Dec @ 8:15 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 30th of November and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W13 D3 L7

Newsies type stories.

Read 24942 times
      Salah10
      • Forum Ian St John

• 449 posts | 93 
      Re: Newsies type stories.
      Reply #825: Nov 19, 2021 08:38:17 pm

Babies murdered 🤷‍♂️

And I believe democracy is the way the world should be and have no issues with people fighting for democracy?

Do we need to call out the crimes and horrific actions of the past when calling out the crimes of the present ?

Bombing the sh*t out of innocent people ? Which innocent people is the UK bombing the sh*t out of as you suggest

Are the Al Qeada , ISIS and the Taliban good enough Islamic sources for you ? And their actions over the last couple of decades ?

Sorry I’m not sure how that’s relevant to the crusades 🤷‍♂️

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You quoted ISIS and Al Qaeda as Islamic sources 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

You are happy for innocent people to be killed in the name of spreading democracy. You're no differen't to ISIS then. They believed (yes they're gone now) their world view should be spread by murder and so do you. You're disgusting and going on ignore. Vile excuse of a human being. Millions murdered in Iraq and Afghanistan, in the name of democracy, and you "don't mind" it.

Yes you need to call out crimes of YOUR PEOPLE who murdered black people, for 400+ years, in the name of freedom and democracy.

The UK just finished bombing the sh*t out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

I'm done with you and your disgusting, supporting murder in the name of democracy, bullshit uneducated and incest supporting views.

Once I learn how to ignore people you'll be first on that list.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,669 posts | 1299 
      Reply #826: Nov 19, 2021 08:45:03 pm
      Wonder how England was created..On the back of who’s blood & wealth… ? 🤔

Poor f**ker must be suffering from PTSD, still fighting that war…

Probably misses shooting kids, raping women, droning families… 🙄
       Must get a kick out of hurting defenceless people.. must make him proud ..

Wow - being called a child killer and a rapist is a new one

Haven’t done anything you suggest but I have

Helped build a school to ensure Afghan kids can get an education instead of being handed guns

Also helped build a medical centre to help Afghan nationals get critical medical help previously out of reach to them
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 27,252 posts | 4173 
      Reply #827: Nov 19, 2021 08:50:51 pm
      Wow - being called a child killer and a rapist is a new one

Haven’t done anything you suggest but I have

Helped build a school to ensure Afghan kids can get an education instead of being handed guns

Also helped build a medical centre to help Afghan nationals get critical medical help previously out of reach to them

Don’t know why you think I was referring to you… but facts are facts.. allied forced have committed those heinous acts and war crimes..

& for rebuilding what you claim, what do you want a Blue Peter badge.??

Salah10
      • Forum Ian St John

• 449 posts | 93 
      Reply #828: Nov 19, 2021 08:59:33 pm
      Don’t know why you think I was referring to you… but facts are facts.. allied forced have committed those heinous acts and war crimes..

& for rebuilding what you claim, what do you want a Blue Peter badge.??

I raped the woman but at least I paid something towards her new dress. That's what paying for a hospital is like.

They needed a f**king hospital because allied forces were bombing and raping the sh*t out of them.

Have you ever read some of the UK soldiers testimonies regarding how they murdered and raped Iraqis and Afghans?

I remember an American soldier went house to house, in Afghanistan, and murdered everyone.

One UK whistleblower said once, in Iraq, they took turns raping a young girl then poured oil on her head. He was crying and remorseful (not that I care). Imagine how many of these crimes have gone unanswered. All in the name of spreading democracy.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 27,252 posts | 4173 
      Reply #829: Nov 19, 2021 09:05:47 pm
      I raped the woman but at least I paid something towards her new dress. That's what paying for a hospital is like.

They needed a f**king hospital because allied forces were bombing and raping the sh*t out of them.

Have you ever read some of the UK soldiers testimonies regarding how they murdered and raped Iraqis and Afghans?

I remember an American soldier went house to house, in Afghanistan, and murdered everyone.

One UK whistleblower said once, in Iraq, they took turns raping a young girl then poured oil on her head. He was crying and remorseful (not that I care). Imagine how many of these crimes have gone unanswered. All in the name of spreading democracy.

“Whataboutery”….. 🙄 that’s the company line..
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,669 posts | 1299 
      Reply #830: Nov 19, 2021 09:42:59 pm

I would expect and hope that anyone caught committing and found guilty of any type of war crimes would face the full brunt of the law. Not seen anyone nor have I justified any acts of war crimes

Salah10
      • Forum Ian St John

• 449 posts | 93 
      Reply #831: Nov 19, 2021 09:57:47 pm

I would expect and hope that anyone caught committing and found guilty of any type of war crimes would face the full brunt of the law. Not seen anyone nor have I justified any acts of war crimes

THE WHOLE FUCKING WAR WAS A WAR CRIME! THEY HAD NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. IT WAS ALL A FUCKING LIE.

The Taliban asked for proof that ibn Laden was guilty and America said "f**k your proof we'll just bomb you" and guess what? We got our ass handed to us and sent packing home and so did the yanks. The Taliban now rule their country again and there's f**k all anyone can do about it.

You justify murder and rape in the name of democracy. Don't reply to any of my posts again. I'm done with you and your disgusting ilk. Stop messaging in here I'm sure FSG aren't paying you to discuss politics. You need to get back to backing your bosses in the other threads.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 33,736 posts | 5839 
      Reply #832: Nov 19, 2021 10:04:47 pm
      I'm done with you and your disgusting ilk.

Ah eh lad!!

Salah10
      • Forum Ian St John

• 449 posts | 93 
      Reply #833: Nov 19, 2021 10:13:03 pm

Listen, he said he has no problem in people being murdered in the name of democracy being spread. How is that any different to ISIS and their Jihadi, we must spread this to the whole world through murder, view?

And how the f**k do I put someone on ignore? I have no idea!
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,669 posts | 1299 
      Reply #834: Nov 19, 2021 10:16:49 pm
      THE WHOLE FUCKING WAR WAS A WAR CRIME! THEY HAD NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. IT WAS ALL A FUCKING LIE.

The Taliban asked for proof that ibn Laden was guilty and America said "f**k your proof we'll just bomb you" and guess what? We got our ass handed to us and sent packing home and so did the yanks. The Taliban now rule their country again and there's f**k all anyone can do about it.

You justify murder and rape in the name of democracy. Don't reply to any of my posts again. I'm done with you and your disgusting ilk. Stop messaging in here I'm sure FSG aren't paying you to discuss politics. You need to get back to backing your bosses in the other threads.

Not once have I “justified murder and rape” in the name of democracy and its poor to even suggest anyone believes that

Read what I said

“I have no problems with people fighting for democracy”

rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,467 posts | 921 
      Reply #835: Nov 19, 2021 10:22:04 pm
      Listen, he said he has no problem in people being murdered in the name of democracy being spread. How is that any different to ISIS and their Jihadi, we must spread this to the whole world through murder, view?

And how the f**k do I put someone on ignore? I have no idea!

You will have assisted many others to use that function
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 27,252 posts | 4173 
      Reply #836: Nov 19, 2021 10:22:06 pm

Not once have I “justified murder and rape” in the name of democracy and its poor to even suggest anyone believes that

Read what I said

“I have no problems with people fighting for democracy”

But you have a problem with people fighting for their freedom from an foreign invading army.. 🤔
      Salah10
      • Forum Ian St John

• 449 posts | 93 
      Reply #837: Nov 19, 2021 10:22:56 pm
      You will have assisted many others to use that function

Lovely jubbly. They won't have to put up with me then 😁
      UncleBob
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,181 posts | 206 
      Reply #838: Nov 19, 2021 10:24:47 pm
      People fight for religion.
      People fight for queen and country.

History is filled with events of malice and hatred because of this.

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,669 posts | 1299 
      Reply #839: Nov 19, 2021 10:25:21 pm
      People fight for religion.

History is filled with events of malice and hatred because of this.

There are indeed
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 33,736 posts | 5839 
      Reply #840: Nov 20, 2021 12:48:50 pm

Technically fighting for the countries interests is how it's termed these days as no ones actually defending the country Dad's Army style, that's what all that military hardware we occasionally sell to the Saudi's and the like is for.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,265 posts | 4774 
      Reply #841: Nov 20, 2021 03:38:33 pm
      I have been following the Rittenhouse trail in this last week. Until then from headlines I thought there was a racist element to it but now I find he shot 3 white men. Having also seen him on the floor being kicked in the head and one person with a Glock pointed at him the outcome was inevitable.
      I dont think we in this Country can understand how you can publicly walk around with weapons on your person whether a hand gun or a form of assault rifle its beyond our comprehension. It makes our Insulate Britain  protestors quite cute.
      The world has gone nuts
      Salah10
      • Forum Ian St John

• 449 posts | 93 
      Reply #842: Nov 20, 2021 05:14:15 pm
      [/img]
      I have been following the Rittenhouse trail in this last week. Until then from headlines I thought there was a racist element to it but now I find he shot 3 white men. Having also seen him on the floor being kicked in the head and one person with a Glock pointed at him the outcome was inevitable.
      I dont think we in this Country can understand how you can publicly walk around with weapons on your person whether a hand gun or a form of assault rifle its beyond our comprehension. It makes our Insulate Britain  protestors quite cute.
      The world has gone nuts

The pic of him sitting with the judge leaning in, as if they're all on the same team, told me all I needed to know about this "trial".

I've never understood how a suspect can run away from the police and an officer can say "stop or I'll shoot" and then shoot. He stole a car not murdered a granny! Another one is when a suspect is scuffling, trying to get away, and the officer shoots him. He was trying to get away not grab your gun. The police over there have way too much power when it comes to peoples lives.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,265 posts | 4774 
      Reply #843: Nov 28, 2021 04:00:19 pm
      Sad news Sir Frank Williams has passed away aged 79. 7 F1 drivers and 9 constructors for Williams F1. He led an incredible life
      RIP Sir Frank and condolences to his family
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 34,691 posts | 3590 
      Reply #844: Yesterday at 02:06:25 pm
      14 year old little tw*t charged with stabbing that child in town last week.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,265 posts | 4774 
      Reply #845: Yesterday at 02:56:05 pm
      14 year old little tw*t charged with stabbing that child in town last week.

they went to see the christmas lights who the f**k takes a knife with them to such an event. waiting for the sob stories about his difficult childhood meanwhile her parents and family will be destroyed and why havent the other cu*ts been charged alongside him.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,265 posts | 4774 
      Reply #846: Yesterday at 06:40:53 pm
      brief mention on SKY banner of another grooming gang in Kirklees 39 men and 3 women charged for incidents from 1995=2015. Nothing on the News though is there a media blackout on this ?
      https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/39-men-3-women-charged-22305809
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 33,736 posts | 5839 
      Reply #847: Yesterday at 06:52:00 pm
      brief mention on SKY banner of another grooming gang in Kirklees 39 men and 3 women charged for incidents from 1995=2015. Nothing on the News though is there a media blackout on this ?
      https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/39-men-3-women-charged-22305809

Being reported now on Sky.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,265 posts | 4774 
      Reply #848: Yesterday at 07:48:55 pm
      thought it may have been because trial starts tomorrow.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 27,252 posts | 4173 

Quick Reply