Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Leicester [Premier League] Thu 10th Feb @ 7:45 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of January and on this date LFC's match record is P21 W9 D4 L8

Newsies type stories.

Read 32794 times
      RedPuppy
      • WASH YOUR HANDS
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,500 posts | 2492 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Re: Newsies type stories.
      Reply #850: Nov 30, 2021 09:36:47 am
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 27,830 posts | 4295 
      Reply #851: Nov 30, 2021 08:08:50 pm
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 30,489 posts | 5101 
      Reply #852: Dec 01, 2021 04:17:29 pm
      Far more about Maxwell trial than the 42 people charged with abuse in Yorkshire. Apparently our friend Trump actually gave information about Epstein to the FBI however the Clintons who used his plane 26 times are so far silent. When they first searched his premises the hard drives were already gone I wonder how many of the great and the good are shitting themselves when their contents start to get drip fed out to the public. Meanwhile Hunter Biden continues to come across as a complete arsehole but managed to get the "Big Guy" a cut of his dealings with the Ukranians and the Chinese. Throughout the world we have complete scumbags in power looking after their friends and as far as I can see it gets worse.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,612 posts | 1300 
      Reply #853: Dec 01, 2021 04:46:11 pm
      Far more about Maxwell trial than the 42 people charged with abuse in Yorkshire. Apparently our friend Trump actually gave information about Epstein to the FBI however the Clintons who used his plane 26 times are so far silent. When they first searched his premises the hard drives were already gone I wonder how many of the great and the good are shitting themselves when their contents start to get drip fed out to the public. Meanwhile Hunter Biden continues to come across as a complete arsehole but managed to get the "Big Guy" a cut of his dealings with the Ukranians and the Chinese. Throughout the world we have complete scumbags in power looking after their friends and as far as I can see it gets worse.

No way did Epstein commit suicide IMO. Absolutely bumped off before he could dish the dirt on all those he associated with.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 30,489 posts | 5101 
      Reply #854: Dec 04, 2021 12:04:09 pm
      I was horrified to see how that little boy was so badly abused and murdered by his father and his girlfriend having been seen by the Social workers and having the Police declare not our problem mate.
      The details of his abuse are sickening and apparently his mother is in jail for killing her husband what sort of chance did this little mite have and then he had to endure this. The mind boggles at how sick people can be
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 34,298 posts | 6080 
      Reply #855: Dec 04, 2021 01:49:19 pm
      I was horrified to see how that little boy was so badly abused and murdered by his father and his girlfriend having been seen by the Social workers and having the Police declare not our problem mate.
      The details of his abuse are sickening and apparently his mother is in jail for killing her husband what sort of chance did this little mite have and then he had to endure this. The mind boggles at how sick people can be

I lterally have to turn the telly over when that story comes on, I've got no words for utter cu*ts like Baby Arthur's Dad and step-mum and Baby P's parents.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 27,830 posts | 4295 
      Reply #856: Dec 04, 2021 03:58:35 pm
      All child abusers & killers should face the death penalty..
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 27,830 posts | 4295 
      Reply #857: Dec 06, 2021 03:46:50 pm
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,796 posts | 1504 
      Reply #858: Dec 08, 2021 07:11:49 am
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-59565558

Don’t think anyone is surprised
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,456 posts | 4175 
      • @MrPrice1979
      Reply #859: Dec 08, 2021 07:23:53 am
      I lterally have to turn the telly over when that story comes on, I've got no words for utter cu*ts like Baby Arthur's Dad and step-mum and Baby P's parents.

Same, Pete. I literally only know the basics of the story, and that's as much as I need to know.

You just hope they're not very well protected in nick.
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,158 posts | 247 
      Reply #860: Dec 08, 2021 06:24:35 pm
      From Extinction Rebellion:

At the eleventh hour before the Government’s authoritarian new Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill looks set to pass into law, activists and concerned citizens from multiple movements are gathering in Abingdon Street Gardens, Westminster, to hold a candlelit vigil. This is a celebration of everything peaceful protest has brought us. It is also a solemn moment marking a turning point in public life, in which British people’s democratic right to object is about to be ripped away.

Today, the House of Lords began amending the PCSC Bill. Recently, Priti Patel added 18 pages of new measures to the Bill without allowing adequate time for debate: these include chilling jail terms for new offences, including attending or encouraging people to attend a noisy or disruptive protest, ‘locking on’ to anyone/anything and blocking roads. This is the last opportunity for any changes to be made to a Bill which clamps down on even the mildest forms of protest in England and further criminalises (and makes near impossible) the cultural traditional way of life of Gypsy Roma and Traveller communities.

Priti Patel has to be the most evil maggot in mainstream politics.
      andylfcynwa

• 8,090 posts | 1070 
      Reply #861: Dec 08, 2021 06:41:11 pm
      All them fckers gluing themselves to the road should be locked up , stopping honest working people getting to work and ruining their day , a lot of people are living on the limit what with mortgages / rent and bills yet these think it’s ok to block roads and stop them getting to their place of work , some people are stressed out enough without these adding to it .
      Salah10
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 859 posts | 143 
      Reply #862: Dec 08, 2021 07:01:13 pm
      From Extinction Rebellion:

At the eleventh hour before the Government’s authoritarian new Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill looks set to pass into law, activists and concerned citizens from multiple movements are gathering in Abingdon Street Gardens, Westminster, to hold a candlelit vigil. This is a celebration of everything peaceful protest has brought us. It is also a solemn moment marking a turning point in public life, in which British people’s democratic right to object is about to be ripped away.

Today, the House of Lords began amending the PCSC Bill. Recently, Priti Patel added 18 pages of new measures to the Bill without allowing adequate time for debate: these include chilling jail terms for new offences, including attending or encouraging people to attend a noisy or disruptive protest, ‘locking on’ to anyone/anything and blocking roads. This is the last opportunity for any changes to be made to a Bill which clamps down on even the mildest forms of protest in England and further criminalises (and makes near impossible) the cultural traditional way of life of Gypsy Roma and Traveller communities.

Priti Patel has to be the most evil maggot in mainstream politics.

Although I can't stand those green peacers this bill is f**king scary to say the least.

They're really locking down on us. They're f**king paid by us not paid for us.
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,158 posts | 247 
      Reply #863: Dec 08, 2021 07:09:51 pm
      All them fckers gluing themselves to the road should be locked up , stopping honest working people getting to work and ruining their day , a lot of people are living on the limit what with mortgages / rent and bills yet these think it’s ok to block roads and stop them getting to their place of work , some people are stressed out enough without these adding to it .

How stressed are people going to be when society collapses? People only have this reaction because they have no idea about what's coming down the road. And much much sooner than most people realise. As for their methods, have you got a better idea about how to get this in the news?
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 27,830 posts | 4295 
      Reply #864: Dec 08, 2021 07:14:44 pm
      What happened to caring for our elderly…?

It’s a shame on this country that our elderly have to take such action to shine a light the catastrophe the earths climate is facing….
      andylfcynwa

• 8,090 posts | 1070 
      Reply #865: Dec 08, 2021 07:21:34 pm
      How stressed are people going to be when society collapses? People only have this reaction because they have no idea about what's coming down the road. And much much sooner than most people realise. As for their methods, have you got a better idea about how to get this in the news?
      Most on them protests couldn’t give a shiny sh*t , they go along to wreak havoc , get what on the news exactly , that  woman on there didn’t have her own house insulated ,
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,158 posts | 247 
      Reply #866: Dec 08, 2021 07:29:20 pm
      Most on them protests couldn’t give a shiny sh*t , they go along to wreak havoc , get what on the news exactly , that  woman on there didn’t have her own house insulated ,

They're selfless heroes. What they're doing takes guts.It's very stressfull to sit in front of a car that is itching to run you over. It's very stressfull to be surrounded by people who are raging at you. They're not doing it for fun and they absolutely do not want to stress and provoke ordinary members of the public. They have to get this subject in people's minds and on the news.

It's not about the activists having their homes insulated. They are not telling people to insulate their houses. They're telling the government to do it, to actually act on their emergency declaration.
      andylfcynwa

• 8,090 posts | 1070 
      Reply #867: Dec 08, 2021 07:48:47 pm
      So let me get this straight , you want the government to pay for it in which case it’s the tax payer , why should the tax payer be paying for someone else to insulate their house how about the homeowner being responsible for their own
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,158 posts | 247 
      Reply #868: Dec 08, 2021 07:56:11 pm
      So let me get this straight , you want the government to pay for it in which case it’s the tax payer , why should the tax payer be paying for someone else to insulate their house how about the homeowner being responsible for their own

Because it's expensive, because most people can't afford it. XR are demanding net zero carbon emmissions by 2025. This is extremely difficult, but completely necessary. It will mean radical changes to the lives of everyone. If we don't do it, and if the whole developed world doesn't do it too, then we are all dead. And soon.

I don't fancy our chances.
      andylfcynwa

• 8,090 posts | 1070 
      Reply #869: Dec 08, 2021 08:06:19 pm
      So because it’s expensive play up and get the tax payer to fork out right I got it , now if you had said government could subsidies it for the less fortunate that’s a different story .
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,158 posts | 247 
      Reply #870: Dec 08, 2021 08:11:32 pm
      So because it’s expensive play up and get the tax payer to fork out right I got it , now if you had said government could subsidies it for the less fortunate that’s a different story .

XR try not to use left/right arguments. They want to be as apolitical as possible, but obviously know that extraordinary radicalism is required to solve this. Personally, I believe in progressive taxation. The more you have the more you pay. The first thing a responsible government would do is tax the sh*t out of corporations and begin with the fossil fuel corporations. And after you've got their money put the cu*ts in prison.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 34,298 posts | 6080 
      Reply #871: Dec 09, 2021 04:38:11 pm

Tax payer pays for everything else to do with this corrupt b***ard of a govt.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 34,298 posts | 6080 
      Reply #872: Dec 09, 2021 04:40:16 pm
      All these tory tw*ts crying and sobbing when they have to resign - is that cos they missing out on the gravy train.

Corrupt cu*ts.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 30,489 posts | 5101 
      Reply #873: Dec 09, 2021 11:45:06 pm
      if you want to know just how f***in thick Celebs are just look at Jussie Smollet. He has been found guilty of faking a racist attack and into it a bit of homophobic stuff to boot. They even had the CCTV from him doing a dry run the day before and the two men who he paid to do it testifying against them. He had a rope noose around his neck and a bottle of bleach ready to pour on him and the slogan of Maga ringing in his ears. He had all the Media allover him early on they were so happy to back him up lets see what they do now. Not only do we need a complete change in our Politicians we need a complete overhaul of our corrupt Media.
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,158 posts | 247 
      Reply #874: Dec 10, 2021 10:00:44 pm
      Assange is to be extradited to the US for doing the job journalism should have been doing. This is dystopian end times. It's a message to every editor out there, publish the truth and this is what happens.

Quick Reply