Trending Topics

Next match: Palace v LFC [Premier League] Sat 23rd Nov @ 3:00 pm
      Selhurst Park

Today is the 11th of November and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W12 D6 L5

FIFA Club World Cup 2019

Read 3076 times
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,543 posts | 2081 
      Re: FIFA Club World Cup 2019
      Reply #75: Nov 01, 2019 12:41:31 pm
      When you look at the side that beat Arsenal, that's not really too difficult to envisage.

The bigger issue will be the coaching staff. While we can make 11 changes on the field and have a handful of others filling out the bench, we can't rotate our management team. So either Jürgen has to choose which one he'd rather manage or he's got to be in two places at once.

Just have the U23 coach do the Carabao cup game, most of the players are his anyway.
      Mickred
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 355 posts | 46 
      Reply #76: Nov 01, 2019 01:23:33 pm
      Would be nice to win it for the collection, but i think this is a competition for the club for prestige.

Were in it so let's win it!!
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,245 posts | 946 
      Reply #77: Nov 01, 2019 02:17:42 pm
      There should be no reason to play two matches on the same day. All the EFL has to to do is move one quarterfinal back and then add one new date for the 2nd leg of one of the semifinals. There's not reason they can't accommodate this as there are enough open midweek dates in late January.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,245 posts | 946 
      Reply #78: Nov 01, 2019 02:43:28 pm
      Glad to see this from Klopp during today's presser. He's definitely going to be rotating the squad during the two matches in Qatar - and can't have a separate match going on at the same time back in UK.

“I don’t know [when the Villa tie will be held],” replied the manager. “We discussed it already obviously – we have to because there is not too much time to make that decision, but there is no final decision yet.

“If we would play while we are in Qatar that would be two different teams, but we cannot leave any players at home for the Carabao Cup. We have two games there in a very busy period, it’s not that we can go there with 11 players and say these 11 guys play the two games in Qatar and the other guys play at home in England against Aston Villa. It doesn’t work like this.

“So we have to make a decision and we will make the decision, but not yet.”

Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,500 posts | 507 
      Reply #79: Nov 08, 2019 08:36:57 pm
      Anyone seen whose got the tv rights for this,i've not found a listing for us telly yet?
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,245 posts | 946 
      Reply #80: Nov 09, 2019 12:17:54 am
      Anyone seen whose got the tv rights for this,i've not found a listing for us telly yet?

Over here it's TeleMundo in Espanol and something called Fox Soccer Match Pass for English. I think that is something different than the normal Fox Sports App. Watching in Spanish is fine with me, I've done that for some Champions League games already. Only problem is the compression for the picture for those channels on my service makes it all look smaller and far away - but better than nothing.

heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,543 posts | 2081 
      Reply #81: Nov 09, 2019 10:37:27 am

It's not confirmed, but looking like it will be BT Sports; https://www.radiotimes.com/news/sport/2019-09-16/fifa-club-world-cup-2019-watch-tv-live-stream-fixtures-dates-uk-time/
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,830 posts | 3428 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #82: Nov 09, 2019 11:43:53 pm
      When you look at the side that beat Arsenal, that's not really too difficult to envisage.

The bigger issue will be the coaching staff. While we can make 11 changes on the field and have a handful of others filling out the bench, we can't rotate our management team. So either Jürgen has to choose which one he'd rather manage or he's got to be in two places at once.

Sorted mate  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Quick Reply