Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Predicting the qualifiers for the ATP Finals 2019

Read 2726 times
      IJ_Statspert
      • Forum Titi Camara
      • Started Topic

• 42 posts |
      Predicting the qualifiers for the ATP Finals 2019
      Sep 23, 2019 01:54:33 pm
      Guys,

Now that the Grand Slams are over, let’s focus on the ATP Finals 2019. Nadal. Djokovic, Federer and Medvedev has already qualified for the tournament.

Who will grab the remaining four spots? My choices are given in the article given below,

https://blog.usejournal.com/predicting-the-qualifiers-for-the-atp-finals-2019-69da493015aa

Do you agree with the predictions? If not, who else do you think will qualify for the ATP Finals?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: Predicting the qualifiers for the ATP Finals 2019
      Reply #1: Sep 23, 2019 02:05:34 pm
      Guys,

Now that the Grand Slams are over, let’s focus on the ATP Finals 2019. Nadal. Djokovic, Federer and Medvedev has already qualified for the tournament.

Who will grab the remaining four spots? My choices are given in the article given below,

https://blog.usejournal.com/predicting-the-qualifiers-for-the-atp-finals-2019-69da493015aa

Do you agree with the predictions? If not, who else do you think will qualify for the ATP Finals?

Yeah that makes sense:

· Rafael Nadal
      · Novak Djokovic
      · Roger Federer
      · Daniil Medvedev
      · Dominic Thiem
      · Stefanos Tsitsipas
      · Roberto Bautista Agut
      · Alexander Zverev
      · Alternatives — David Goffin, Gaël Monfils

I think it will be between Nadal, Federer and Djokovic, can't see any of the others making inroads on tose three yet, Thiem in particular was very disappointing in the Laver Cup, I don't think he handles nerves well at all.
      IJ_Statspert
      • Forum Titi Camara
      • Started Topic

• 42 posts |
      Re: Predicting the qualifiers for the ATP Finals 2019
      Reply #2: Oct 02, 2019 01:06:45 pm
      Yeah that makes sense:

· Rafael Nadal
      · Novak Djokovic
      · Roger Federer
      · Daniil Medvedev
      · Dominic Thiem
      · Stefanos Tsitsipas
      · Roberto Bautista Agut
      · Alexander Zverev
      · Alternatives — David Goffin, Gaël Monfils

I think it will be between Nadal, Federer and Djokovic, can't see any of the others making inroads on tose three yet, Thiem in particular was very disappointing in the Laver Cup, I don't think he handles nerves well at all.

I agree. Novak and Roger would be the favorites given the indoor conditions and the faster courts.

However, I wouldn't count Medvedev out. In my opinion he is a not far behind the Big 3 at the moment 

Quick Reply