Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Leicester?

AdriĆ”n
      1 (0.9%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      3 (2.7%)
      Dejan Lovren
      3 (2.7%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      1 (0.9%)
      Andy Robertson
      2 (1.8%)
      James Milner
      45 (39.8%)
       Fabinho
      5 (4.4%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      0 (0%)
      Sadio Mane
      52 (46%)
      Mohammed Salah
      1 (0.9%)
      Roberto Firmino
      0 (0%)
      Jordan Henderson
      0 (0%)
      Adam Lallana
      0 (0%)
      Divock Origi
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 112

Voting closed: Oct 09, 2019 04:54:05 pm

Liverpool 2-1 Leicester City: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 40258 times
      sms1986
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,182 posts | 453 
      Re: Liverpool 2-1 Leicester City: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #391: Oct 06, 2019 03:19:23 pm

Blue kit, winning without winning? Were we playing Everton yesterday? ;D
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,092 posts | 1632 
      Reply #392: Oct 06, 2019 03:20:09 pm
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #393: Oct 06, 2019 03:20:43 pm
      Mane was excellent, MOTM for sure. He's going to be our player of the season, I reckon.

As for Mo's injury, according to Maddock initial checks suggested that his injury wasn't serious. Luckily he has two weeks off now.

Good Salah could do with it one for the rest second to sort his form out
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #394: Oct 06, 2019 03:21:34 pm
      Good player him not sure what he is on about tho  ???

Sounds like he's just indicted himself into some major betting scandal 😂
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #395: Oct 06, 2019 03:29:47 pm
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #396: Oct 06, 2019 03:50:54 pm

Brendan promised them all a new set of dentures if they conceded less than three.
      Fourbrick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 844 posts | 235 
      Reply #397: Oct 06, 2019 04:19:33 pm
      Trying to claim the high moral ground...pillock.

Click onto the twitter feed above and scroll down to see what started the ruckus.
      ruthcity

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #398: Oct 06, 2019 04:23:45 pm

Perhaps won a few punches and more ā€œgreat characterā€ praises, which is always guaranteed after every match? :lmao:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #399: Oct 06, 2019 04:24:52 pm
      Like ive just stated mate, would of done same thing. Most players milk it as did Rashford, Pogba and many more

Lectures from mancs about diving, oh the F***ing irony!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #400: Oct 06, 2019 04:27:06 pm

I think it's the realisation they're the fourth best team in the country at the minute
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #401: Oct 06, 2019 04:45:19 pm
      Lectures from mancs about diving, oh the f**king irony!!

Lectures! Irony! Just the truth  :lmao:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #402: Oct 06, 2019 05:32:03 pm
      Slight contradiction there heimdall  :D I do agree contact though, bit like when a pigeon flys past you and catches you with its wings  :lmao: I'd of done same thing in Mane shoes, he milked it (( like you state ))  which is same as diving  :)

No no no, milking a contact is not the same as a dive Keith unless you consider that almost all players dive.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #403: Oct 06, 2019 05:44:39 pm
      JĆ¼rgen mentioned it in the post match press but he said yesterday was the best defensive display against Vardy all season. For those who saw the match did he have much success, if any (bar that chance that Adrian saved which was allegedly offside?)

Defensively a lot of us have questioned our standard in comparison to last season. But look at the table and we've conceded the least amount of goals and played systems in recent weeks that have completely shut out form men like Vardy and Abraham.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #404: Oct 06, 2019 05:53:53 pm
      No no no, milking a contact is not the same as a dive Keith unless you consider that almost all players dive.

;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #405: Oct 06, 2019 06:16:16 pm

Seen you lot win enough soft pens like that over the years, so I'm not F***ing arsed one bit. If I were you I'd worry about your own sh*te and the embarrassing depths Ole is plummeting.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #406: Oct 06, 2019 08:01:50 pm
      JĆ¼rgen mentioned it in the post match press but he said yesterday was the best defensive display against Vardy all season. For those who saw the match did he have much success, if any (bar that chance that Adrian saved which was allegedly offside?)

Defensively a lot of us have questioned our standard in comparison to last season. But look at the table and we've conceded the least amount of goals and played systems in recent weeks that have completely shut out form men like Vardy and Abraham.

Vardy hardly had a sniff mate, Liverpool were solid all game and to be fair Maddison took his goal well (Adrian could have done better for me)
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #407: Oct 06, 2019 11:22:52 pm
      Whatch the defenders reaction when Mane goes down. He knows what heā€™s done and heā€™s not suggesting there was a dive.
      Itā€™s only the media and of course Rogers who think thereā€™s an issue there.
      Total wankers.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #408: Oct 06, 2019 11:55:04 pm
      Firstly GET THE F**k INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNN

Secondly ...F**k you Keith and your mates Alan Shearer and Brendan Rogers...penalty all day, every F***ing day....you get kicked in the leg in the penalty area, it's a F***ing penalty!!!! Can't understand this sh*t that it was soft.  What the actual F**k??

Back to the game...we controlled them for most of it and I have to be honest, wasn't even worried when they equalized...I said we got this ....please God,  please God...give us a penalty in stoppage time. I also preyed to Mum as it was her Birthday that same time and they must have been watching together because my Prayers were answered.  :angel: :angel: :angel:

On to those dirty, cheating, fouling cu*ts.....couldn't keep up with our lads, constantly fouling us and that c**t with the big boof head hacking down Mo like that should have been straight Red carded. WTF is Brendan talking about that it wasn't malicious!!!

Back to the important stuff...our lads just never say die...loving the attitude...James and Sadio were brilliant. Gave my MOTM to James for his brilliant left footed assist and then putting that pen away cool as a F***ing Cucumber!!!

Oh yeah...lovely to see JĆ¼rgen with his 3 fist pumps at the end. Still gets me fired up!!! I punch with him.  ;D ;D ;D

30 to go !!!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #409: Oct 07, 2019 12:58:27 am

Secondly ...f**k you Keith and your mates Alan Shearer and Brendan Rogers...penalty all day, every f**king day....you get kicked in the leg in the penalty area, it's a f**king penalty!!!! Can't understand this sh*t that it was soft.  What the actual f**k??

Did I say it wasn't a penalty??
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #410: Oct 07, 2019 01:02:42 am

I'm pretty sure your were saying it was like you....soft!!!   :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #411: Oct 07, 2019 11:19:12 am

Secondly ...f**k you Keith and your mates Alan Shearer and Brendan Rogers...penalty all day, every f**king day....you get kicked in the leg in the penalty area, it's a f**king penalty!!!! Can't understand this sh*t that it was soft.  What the actual f**k??

Back to the game...we controlled them for most of it and I have to be honest, wasn't even worried when they equalized...I said we got this ....please God,  please God...give us a penalty in stoppage time. I also preyed to Mum as it was her Birthday that same time and they must have been watching together because my Prayers were answered.  :angel: :angel: :angel:

On to those dirty, cheating, fouling cu*ts.....couldn't keep up with our lads, constantly fouling us and that c**t with the big boof head hacking down Mo like that should have been straight Red carded. WTF is Brendan talking about that it wasn't malicious!!!

Back to the important stuff...our lads just never say die...loving the attitude...James and Sadio were brilliant. Gave my MOTM to James for his brilliant left footed assist and then putting that pen away cool as a f**king Cucumber!!!

Oh yeah...lovely to see JĆ¼rgen with his 3 fist pumps at the end. Still gets me fired up!!! I punch with him.  ;D ;D ;D

30 to go !!!!

I cant believe all the folk saying no penalty, its was 100% penalty, kicked in back of leg as he was about to pass to lallana.

The most impartial pundit on TV is Kammy on goals on sunday. his analysis is brilliant.

And chandrah or whatever his name is, was a shocking tackle from behind, could have been a red easy. Nowhere near the ball, and feet off the ground.

Great win.
      Scottbot

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Reply #412: Oct 07, 2019 01:58:00 pm
      I thought the pen was a bit soft but who cares! We had a soft one given against us in Napoli a couple of weeks back. Swings and roundabouts plus I always think the win is that little bit sweeter if the opposition is feeling hard done by.
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #413: Oct 07, 2019 02:14:28 pm
      I thought the pen was a bit soft but who cares! We had a soft one given against us in Napoli a couple of weeks back. Swings and roundabouts plus I always think the win is that little bit sweeter if the opposition is feeling hard done by.

In a nutshell mate. We can look at it through LFC lens and call it a pen because there was contact and VAR judged there was sufficient contact to affect Mane's progress.

If it was against us we would say there wasn't enough contact and the ref was conned.

We can be biased but what pisses us off it the bias is shown by Shearer & Co. When Kane dives.."He's entitled to go down etc". The inconsistency and bias is annoying.I wouldn't put any other conotation on it than that.

Quick Reply