Trending Topics

Next match: Palace v LFC [Premier League] Sat 23rd Nov @ 3:00 pm
      Selhurst Park

Today is the 13th of November and on this date LFC's match record is P18 W10 D1 L7

Pre-Match: Man United v Liverpool Sunday 20th October 16:30KO

Read 8581 times
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,700 posts | 400 
      Re: Man United v Liverpool Sunday 20th October 16:30KO
      Reply #150: Oct 18, 2019 05:41:02 pm
      You're gonna have to expand on that please or are we just stating random things now?

Think it's a reference to the LFC007 username that posted that he fears Klopp will play not to lose rather than play to win haha
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,275 posts | 674 
      Reply #151: Oct 18, 2019 08:40:00 pm
      So f**king excited for this one!!  I usually get nervous, anxious, even a little scared about what might happen in this fixture.  Not this time!!  We are a well oiled machine and they are a f**king disaster!!  I'm not even worried about overconfidence creeping into our players because the likes of Klopp, Hendo, VVD, and Milner won't allow it.  We will be professional, well drilled, and ruthless.  I'm predicting a bloodbath, and a half empty Toilet where only the sound of YNWA can be heard at the final whistle.  5-0 to the Mighty Reds!!! 

:kop5cf8koxp6:    :aaliverpool2xt1:    :aaliverpoolwz0:    :scarf:

:ernaehrung004:
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,621 posts | 455 
      Reply #152: Oct 18, 2019 11:02:19 pm
      But Keith, surely you remember the relegation year 😁

That's it mate break out the salt! ;)
      GERNS

• 7,538 posts | 548 
      Reply #153: Oct 18, 2019 11:42:27 pm
      So what’s people’s take on what we will face on Sunday.
      Will it be a hard and pacey press, to try unsettle us, or the parked bus, trying to catch us on the break ?
      AZPatriot
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,850 posts | 1701 
      Reply #154: Oct 19, 2019 12:00:58 am
      Will it be a hard and pacey press, to try unsettle us, or the parked bus, trying to catch us on the break ?

Are they capable of either?..every time I've seen them looks like 11 fella's out there no knowing what the want to do.
      Dadorious

• 8,963 posts | 1100 
      Reply #155: Oct 19, 2019 04:42:40 am
      As sh*t as they are I’m still nervous and will take any sort of win here.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 6,402 posts | 2006 
      • From Doubters to Believers
      Reply #156: Oct 19, 2019 07:29:58 am
      Ruthless,  love the word, and that's what I want us to be, 
      FUCKIN RUTHLESS,  rip this lot a new one, their already in a f***in hole let's make it a Chasm,
      Straight from the off, get at them, Gegenpress the actual f***in sh*te out of them, don't let the kunts breathe,
      Fat Harry and his non pedigree chums won't know whether to stick or f***in twist, full throttle in yer face rock N roll football from the Mentality Monsters and send this shower of sh*te further into Oblivion...FUCK EM ! ! !

Alisson
            Trent Matip VvD Robertson
                              Fabinho
             Henderson        Wijnaldom
                Salah    Firmino    Mane

Let's teach this f***in pub team a lesson, let's send Ole to the stress councillors,  and let's see old bacon face Squirm in his seat as he watches our Perch get higher and higher.

HAVE IT BITCH ! !

YNWA
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,225 posts | 321 
      Reply #157: Oct 19, 2019 08:38:00 am
      The latter
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,157 posts | 506 
      Reply #158: Oct 19, 2019 08:48:47 am
      FUCKIN RUTHLESS,  rip this lot a new one, their already in a f***in hole let's make it a Chasm,
      Straight from the off, get at them, Gegenpress the actual f***in sh*te out of them, don't let the kunts breathe,
      Fat Harry and his non pedigree chums won't know whether to stick or f***in twist, full throttle in yer face rock N roll football from the Mentality Monsters and send this shower of sh*te further into Oblivion...FUCK EM ! ! !

Alisson
                              Fabinho
                Salah    Firmino    Mane

Let's teach this f***in pub team a lesson, let's send Ole to the stress councillors,  and let's see old bacon face Squirm in his seat as he watches our Perch get higher and higher.

HAVE IT BITCH ! !

YNWA

No way, I'm still around! :lmao:
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,435 posts | 1829 
      Reply #159: Oct 19, 2019 09:29:22 am
      We just have to go in and get the 3 points,how we get them does not matter.Let's put these bas**rds in their place and help them on their way to relegation.
      beardo number 7
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 307 posts | 75 
      Reply #160: Oct 19, 2019 09:53:10 am

Alisson
                              Fabinho
                Salah    Firmino    Mane

HAVE IT BITCH ! !

YNWA

This 😊
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,537 posts | 527 
      Reply #161: Oct 19, 2019 10:33:50 am
      F***ing roll on kick off tomorrow,love this fixture,had a cheeky £20 bet with a die hard UTD fan in work  that we’d turn this lot over and we will.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,590 posts | 650 
      Reply #162: Oct 19, 2019 12:45:10 pm
      F***ing roll on kick off tomorrow,love this fixture,had a cheeky £20 bet with a die hard UTD fan in work  that we’d turn this lot over and we will.

Die hard fan a mug.  :lmao: Been looking at prices. On bet 365 half time/full time looks like a cracking bet for you lot  ;D Liverpool first half and second half 13/8. Draw & Liverpool 7/2. Surely that's a bet you can't lose on isn't it??
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,264 posts | 955 
      Reply #163: Oct 19, 2019 02:30:03 pm
      Die hard fan a mug.  :lmao: Been looking at prices. On bet 365 half time/full time looks like a cracking bet for you lot  ;D Liverpool first half and second half 13/8. Draw & Liverpool 7/2. Surely that's a bet you can't lose on isn't it??

Ok, now you're making me nervous... :)
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 23,411 posts | 2928 
      Reply #164: Oct 19, 2019 03:40:10 pm
      Just looked at the live league table as the scores stands...

They are 14th..😂

1 point off a relegation spot...

Be rude of us if we were not to keep them there after tomorrow’s game..😎
      LFC007
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 28 posts |
      Reply #165: Oct 19, 2019 06:30:36 pm
      Adrian
      TAA Matip VVD Robbo
      Hendo Fab Keita
      Salah Mané Bobby

Adrian did a good job so far and this game is too big to experiment with the goalie. Keita - I assume he's 100% - brings creativity and vertical element whereas Gini is too static. Again, with Keita you play to win (= more riskier), with Gini you play not to lose (less risk) which doesn't mean you end up losing or drawing necessarily like our record shows.

I personally would be delighted with a win, but not disappointed with a draw (on the road and MU is still not Watford and they'll be motivated like anything), a loss would be  :'(.
      tezmac

• 6,619 posts | 186 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #166: Oct 19, 2019 07:01:15 pm

I personally would be delighted with a win, but not disappointed with a draw (on the road and MU is still not Watford and they'll be motivated like anything), a loss would be  :'(.
      [/quote]

Personal anything but a win will be disappointing, just got to show bottle tomorrow
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 40,186 posts | 3947 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #167: Oct 19, 2019 07:29:35 pm
      Added bit of pressure now City got the win to move 5 behind us. Vital we get it back to 8 points.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,299 posts | 1321 
      Reply #168: Oct 19, 2019 07:43:39 pm
      Adrian
      TAA Matip VVD Robbo
      Hendo Fab Keita
      Salah Mané Bobby

Adrian did a good job so far and this game is too big to experiment with the goalie. Keita - I assume he's 100% - brings creativity and vertical element whereas Gini is too static. Again, with Keita you play to win (= more riskier), with Gini you play not to lose (less risk) which doesn't mean you end up losing or drawing necessarily like our record shows.

This might come back and haunt me, but there is not a chance that Keita starts tomorrow.

Naby if anything during his Liverpool career has shown how he needs a run of games to find form, and tomorrow is not a game for taking luxuries like that.

Think Naby is behind the usual midfield 3, Milner and Ox for a place at the moment.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,299 posts | 1321 
      Reply #169: Oct 19, 2019 07:49:03 pm
      As sh*t as they are I’m still nervous and will take any sort of win here.

Aye, and any win will do. I dont think we are in flying form with battling wins over Shef Utd, Salzburg and Leicester so any thoughts of rugby scores against them seem a bit farfetched.

Any win will do.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 40,186 posts | 3947 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #170: Oct 19, 2019 08:07:05 pm
      Think Naby is behind the usual midfield 3, Milner and Ox for a place at the moment.

Interestingly, I read a stat the other day that our best combination in midfield last season was Fab, Keita and Gini. Would happily see that again and IMO that is the way we will look to go if we can keep them all fit. Up until when Keita got taken out by Rakitic, he was arguably our best performing midfielder over that period. I think people sometimes tend to forget just how good some of the performances were that Keta put in last season, I think a lot of the good he has done for us so far gets overshadowed by injuries and he should never have gone to African Nations in the summer.
      « Last Edit: Oct 19, 2019 08:11:13 pm by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,788 posts | 1958 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #171: Oct 19, 2019 08:42:51 pm
      Dea gea fit ? Imagine my shock
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,225 posts | 321 
      Reply #172: Oct 19, 2019 09:10:24 pm

Not arsed really Romero not a bad deputy and if it's his groin ,will be in the back of his mind when kicking
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,299 posts | 1321 
      Reply #173: Oct 19, 2019 09:22:03 pm
      Klopp didn't believe United over De Gea, Pogba and Martial injuries.

Been mind games all week with their fans over 'I wonder how many you'll win by' and perhaps from their club over injuries.

Hopefully when the talking stops we can impose our game on theirs and press them into submission.
      LFC007
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 28 posts |
      Reply #174: Oct 19, 2019 10:16:13 pm
      Naby if anything during his Liverpool career has shown how he needs a run of games to find form, and tomorrow is not a game for taking luxuries like that.

Naby would be the risky solution, no doubt. My line of thinking is: no risk, no fun (win). I agree that Naby has shown he needs time to adjust to games but that was some time ago, he should be grown now. I also wanna throw him out there to see if he can persist or if he's fragile (mentally and physically). At one point Naby has to deliver, regularly and against top contenders, else we need someone new.

But to keep perspective: all this is basically my fan-talk-rubbish because I'd bet my cock that Jürgen goes safe with Hendo-Fab-Gini. If MU is ahead he might bring Keita or Ox, if we are ahead it'll be Milner for Hendo/Gini. 

Quick Reply