Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pre-Match: Man United v Liverpool Sunday 20th October 16:30KO

Read 47972 times
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Re: Man United v Liverpool Sunday 20th October 16:30KO
      Reply #161: Oct 19, 2019 10:33:50 am
      F***ing roll on kick off tomorrow,love this fixture,had a cheeky £20 bet with a die hard UTD fan in work  that we’d turn this lot over and we will.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #162: Oct 19, 2019 12:45:10 pm
      F***ing roll on kick off tomorrow,love this fixture,had a cheeky £20 bet with a die hard UTD fan in work  that we’d turn this lot over and we will.

Die hard fan a mug.  :lmao: Been looking at prices. On bet 365 half time/full time looks like a cracking bet for you lot  ;D Liverpool first half and second half 13/8. Draw & Liverpool 7/2. Surely that's a bet you can't lose on isn't it??
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #163: Oct 19, 2019 02:30:03 pm
      Die hard fan a mug.  :lmao: Been looking at prices. On bet 365 half time/full time looks like a cracking bet for you lot  ;D Liverpool first half and second half 13/8. Draw & Liverpool 7/2. Surely that's a bet you can't lose on isn't it??

Ok, now you're making me nervous... :)
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #164: Oct 19, 2019 03:40:10 pm
      Just looked at the live league table as the scores stands...

They are 14th..😂

1 point off a relegation spot...

Be rude of us if we were not to keep them there after tomorrow’s game..😎
      LFC007
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 102 posts | 17 
      Reply #165: Oct 19, 2019 06:30:36 pm
      Adrian
      TAA Matip VVD Robbo
      Hendo Fab Keita
      Salah Mané Bobby

Adrian did a good job so far and this game is too big to experiment with the goalie. Keita - I assume he's 100% - brings creativity and vertical element whereas Gini is too static. Again, with Keita you play to win (= more riskier), with Gini you play not to lose (less risk) which doesn't mean you end up losing or drawing necessarily like our record shows.

I personally would be delighted with a win, but not disappointed with a draw (on the road and MU is still not Watford and they'll be motivated like anything), a loss would be  :'(.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #166: Oct 19, 2019 07:01:15 pm

I personally would be delighted with a win, but not disappointed with a draw (on the road and MU is still not Watford and they'll be motivated like anything), a loss would be  :'(.
      [/quote]

Personal anything but a win will be disappointing, just got to show bottle tomorrow
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #167: Oct 19, 2019 07:29:35 pm
      Added bit of pressure now City got the win to move 5 behind us. Vital we get it back to 8 points.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #168: Oct 19, 2019 07:43:39 pm
      Adrian
      TAA Matip VVD Robbo
      Hendo Fab Keita
      Salah Mané Bobby

Adrian did a good job so far and this game is too big to experiment with the goalie. Keita - I assume he's 100% - brings creativity and vertical element whereas Gini is too static. Again, with Keita you play to win (= more riskier), with Gini you play not to lose (less risk) which doesn't mean you end up losing or drawing necessarily like our record shows.

This might come back and haunt me, but there is not a chance that Keita starts tomorrow.

Naby if anything during his Liverpool career has shown how he needs a run of games to find form, and tomorrow is not a game for taking luxuries like that.

Think Naby is behind the usual midfield 3, Milner and Ox for a place at the moment.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #169: Oct 19, 2019 07:49:03 pm
      As sh*t as they are I’m still nervous and will take any sort of win here.

Aye, and any win will do. I dont think we are in flying form with battling wins over Shef Utd, Salzburg and Leicester so any thoughts of rugby scores against them seem a bit farfetched.

Any win will do.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #170: Oct 19, 2019 08:07:05 pm
      Think Naby is behind the usual midfield 3, Milner and Ox for a place at the moment.

Interestingly, I read a stat the other day that our best combination in midfield last season was Fab, Keita and Gini. Would happily see that again and IMO that is the way we will look to go if we can keep them all fit. Up until when Keita got taken out by Rakitic, he was arguably our best performing midfielder over that period. I think people sometimes tend to forget just how good some of the performances were that Keta put in last season, I think a lot of the good he has done for us so far gets overshadowed by injuries and he should never have gone to African Nations in the summer.
      « Last Edit: Oct 19, 2019 08:11:13 pm by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #171: Oct 19, 2019 08:42:51 pm
      Dea gea fit ? Imagine my shock
      rossyred

• 9,090 posts | 1631 
      Reply #172: Oct 19, 2019 09:10:24 pm

Not arsed really Romero not a bad deputy and if it's his groin ,will be in the back of his mind when kicking
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #173: Oct 19, 2019 09:22:03 pm
      Klopp didn't believe United over De Gea, Pogba and Martial injuries.

Been mind games all week with their fans over 'I wonder how many you'll win by' and perhaps from their club over injuries.

Hopefully when the talking stops we can impose our game on theirs and press them into submission.
      LFC007
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 102 posts | 17 
      Reply #174: Oct 19, 2019 10:16:13 pm
      Naby if anything during his Liverpool career has shown how he needs a run of games to find form, and tomorrow is not a game for taking luxuries like that.

Naby would be the risky solution, no doubt. My line of thinking is: no risk, no fun (win). I agree that Naby has shown he needs time to adjust to games but that was some time ago, he should be grown now. I also wanna throw him out there to see if he can persist or if he's fragile (mentally and physically). At one point Naby has to deliver, regularly and against top contenders, else we need someone new.

But to keep perspective: all this is basically my fan-talk-rubbish because I'd bet my cock that Jürgen goes safe with Hendo-Fab-Gini. If MU is ahead he might bring Keita or Ox, if we are ahead it'll be Milner for Hendo/Gini. 
      WeAreMenOfShanklysBest
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 396 posts | 114 
      • up the reds
      Reply #175: Oct 19, 2019 10:37:59 pm
      Into these horrible bas**rds tomorrow, whoever on here said about being ruthless is spot on and from the first whistle to the last !
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #176: Oct 20, 2019 12:17:34 am
      Adrian
      TAA Matip VVD Robbo
      Hendo Fab Keita
      Salah Mané Bobby

So you don't want to experiment by using one of the best keepers in the world but your happy to replace Gini with Keita, erm OK....
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #177: Oct 20, 2019 07:19:16 am
      We need to destroy them literally and get three points back home and let the media do its job :D We need to be eight points clear again.
      LFC007
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 102 posts | 17 
      Reply #178: Oct 20, 2019 07:34:15 am
      So you don't want to experiment by using one of the best keepers in the world but your happy to replace Gini with Keita, erm OK....

Because GK are some different animal. Therefore you see players come in and out, but usually a GK is set for a whole season. I also have to say that I don't think Alisson is better than Adrian, both are equal to me.
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #179: Oct 20, 2019 07:59:24 am
      That little twerp Ole having a pop at us.

Hope we destroy them and leave him as a dead man walking.

Absolutely hate playing these cu*ts, but no better feeling than coming away from the toilet with the three points and the mancs left in disarray!
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #180: Oct 20, 2019 07:59:52 am
      Because GK are some different animal. Therefore you see players come in and out, but usually a GK is set for a whole season. I also have to say that I don't think Alisson is better than Adrian, both are equal to me.

I can’t believe what I just read here.
      sebby
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 622 posts | 59 
      Reply #181: Oct 20, 2019 08:17:14 am
      Up early,always that extra buzz for this fixture, just smash the bas**rds, thats all.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #182: Oct 20, 2019 09:14:17 am

Adrian as good as Alisson, WTF? Must be why clubs were fighting each other for his signature this summer! 
      BTW Weren't you the person who said signing Alisson was unnecessary as we already had Karius or was that some other numpty?

For the record Adrian has done a good job for us and is a good #2 keeper but he is no where near the level of Alisson.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #183: Oct 20, 2019 09:23:38 am

I've just had a wee look through all 17 of your posts and I have to say they are all absolute garbage but this one is the prize pony, absolute nonsense.

Quick Reply