Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Pre-Match: Liverpool v Everton Weds 4th Dec 20:15 KO

Read 9277 times
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool v Everton Weds 4th Dec 20:15 KO
      Reply #69: Dec 04, 2019 09:31:29 am
      Pictures sh*te compared to Sky and BT on my Amazon

Might be down to your internet connection. Prime is a streaming service so it comes through your broadband whereas BT or Sky will come through your TV aerial. If you're having trouble with the picture it might be worth un-connecting any phones or devices from the wi-fi while the game is on. My broadband isn't the best so this usually helps whenever I'm streaming anything
      bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #70: Dec 04, 2019 10:02:20 am
      So it's on Prime, not Primevideo, right?  I think so :( I've Primevideo now as part of some other deal.
      So many different choices now, getting hard to keep track what's on where and how best to see it.
      My internet is garbage, still don't have fibre, it's like fibre to a nearby estate then copper to the house. So it zips to there, then crawls to here :(
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,235 posts | 752 
      Reply #71: Dec 04, 2019 10:28:12 am
      Do not know why, I have gone for a draw. Hope that the Reds prove me wrong and batter our neighbours 4  0, to gain another 3 points.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #72: Dec 04, 2019 10:52:09 am
      Do not know why, I have gone for a draw. Hope that the Reds prove me wrong and batter our neighbours 4  0, to gain another 3 points.

I have a funny feeling we might batter them tonight, sooner or later our attack has to click into gear.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,021 posts | 2742 
      Reply #73: Dec 04, 2019 10:59:36 am
      Tough one tonight, Everton nearly always give us a good game in recent years despite not beating us too often.

Already feeling the nerves!
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #74: Dec 04, 2019 11:48:10 am
      No matter how good we are, or how sh*te they are I've had a bit of a lingering worry whenever we've played Everton recently and it's mainly down to the mathematics of it. 20 F***ing years they've gone without winning at Anfield & almost 10 years simply without beating us.

To put that into perspective I was having a pint in the pub with my brother last week before we went the game, he's 19 years of age and has a stubble. Last time Everton beat us he had two years left of junior school and was three years too young to legally watch the second to last Harry Potter film in the cinema (the big box office hit at the time!) - He wasn't even alive last time they won at Anfield - he's now not far off being a fully grown man!

Last few years it's always been in the back of my mind when we play "surely they're going to beat us sooner or later, it's the law of averages" etc etc. The longer they go without winning probably makes it harder for them as I imagine it's a mental thing for now and effects them before they even step on the pitch, but the numbers are mad. I can't think of a top flight derby which has been so one sided for such a long period of time. Even City regularly got results against United when they had Keegan & Pearce at a time United were dominating under Fergie. 

Anyway long may their hoodoo continue and I think we're going to batter them tonight - 5 or 6 nil. We're due to give someone a pasting and I can't think of anybody more deserving than our lovable neighbours across the park. That being said, I certainly wouldn't turn down another late winner to ruin their christmas once again!
      ruthcity

• 6,868 posts | 1465 
      Reply #75: Dec 04, 2019 11:48:27 am
      They won two in their last six. That's not very good form.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #76: Dec 04, 2019 12:00:11 pm
      they are sh*te we are Champions of Europe top of the EPL quality always shines through  and this team doesn't do complacency .
      Mo will shine tonight.
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      • Jürgen Klopp to take us back to the top
      Reply #77: Dec 04, 2019 12:16:37 pm
      GONE FOR A 5-0 .FCUK IT THEY DESERVE A BATTERING.
      Tadders

• 6,613 posts | 558 
      Reply #78: Dec 04, 2019 12:27:53 pm
      It would be nice to click into gear and get Silva moved on. They always raise their game, they always have the best game of the season against us.
      i hear a lot of people on here talking about the law of averages, I agree - that 0-0 draw at Goodison last season cost us big time.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #79: Dec 04, 2019 12:46:32 pm
      Has Klopp’s team ever given them a beating or has it always been a tight affair?

I’m worried we might draw tonight.
      Jimsouse67

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #80: Dec 04, 2019 12:59:36 pm
      Love this fixture( must be a masochist) more than any other in the league and the one I look forward to the most.
      The old saying of anything can happen in a derby may be true but these are absolute dog sh*t & they are where they are for a reason,they will be up for it as always & my only concern is these donkey’s don’t clog our front 3.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,457 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #81: Dec 04, 2019 01:03:40 pm
      they are sh*te we are Champions of Europe top of the EPL quality always shines through  and this team doesn't do complacency .
      Mo will shine tonight.

have a wee feeling Mo will bounce back big time tonight. Hes had his couple of warm up games now to get match fit. ;-)
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #82: Dec 04, 2019 01:06:00 pm
      Has Klopp’s team ever given them a beating or has it always been a tight affair?

I’m worried we might draw tonight.

Battered them 4-0 in his first season albeit Fuenes Mori got sent off for that tackle on Origi, think that was the famous "we played the sh*te on a wednesday night and they hardly touched the ball" game.

Sure we done them 3-1 at Goodison the following year too but I think the rest have been 1 goal margins
      Mickred
      • Forum John Barnes

• 413 posts | 53 
      Reply #83: Dec 04, 2019 01:39:45 pm
      3-1 would love a rout, but can't see it.

I will settle for a win no injuries or suspensions.

YNWA
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #84: Dec 04, 2019 02:09:13 pm
      With a derby form goes out the window..

I’ll take a 1 nil win from a misplaced Virgil shot landing on the crossbar bringing short arms off his line in an attempt to push it over the goal only for Origi to nod it in..😂

Ta!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #85: Dec 04, 2019 02:09:53 pm
      They'll be parking the double decker right across the back line and across the middle, try and hit us on the counter, Richarlison being their go to man they'll ping balls over the top and try to stay onside, a totally futile exercise but for such a f***in Shitty mediocre small minded club it's all the f***in have, Twenty years has gone by since this Shitty little outfit got the better of us at Anfield so what makes them think their gonna break that tonight?

NO f***in CHANCE! ! !

Love us to  batter 5 past them, it's been a while since we did that, but I'll be equally happy winning f***in ugly in a scrappy 1-0 rebound off the fella who only has short arms.

Adrian
          Trent Lovren Van Dijk Robertson
                           Henderson
               AOC                            Gini
                   Salah Firmino Mane

Bench; Kelleher,  Gomez Lallana,  Millie, Shaqiri,  Origi, Keita.

LET'S F**k THEM UP, Good N Proper

4-0

YNWA
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #86: Dec 04, 2019 02:26:38 pm
      With a derby form goes out the window..

I’ll take a 1 nil win from a misplaced Virgil shot landing on the crossbar bringing short arms off his line in an attempt to push it over the goal only for Origi to nod it in..😂

Ta!

Come on Man! That would never happen.

Unbelievable the imagination of some of the posters here.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #87: Dec 04, 2019 02:34:35 pm
      Come on Man! That would never happen.

Unbelievable the imagination of some of the posters here.

Just watching replays of Origi's winner for some pre-match fun. Klopp's celebration!

I forget which one, but some comm or pundit or writer actually suggested afterward that Klopp was nearly arrested when he ran onto the park. Oh the hatred of the Reds in the media - it runs deep and clouds judgment in a severe fashion.

Imagine the crowd response when some cop tries to do THAT!

We deserved that game, it was just the manner of the winner that was hard to believe.

But we won - and we will win tonight.

Some thought of Origi starting with Bobby playing Divock, Mo and Sadio (Ox on the bench). I would still bet on the same 11 from Saturday (except for Adrian). We'll see.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,958 posts | 8458 
      Reply #88: Dec 04, 2019 03:31:09 pm
      I see Derby belly is rearing it's head again.

No F***ing worries against this lot, if you're feeling nerves, just imagine how the blueshite are feeling at the thought of playing us? They're F***ing bricking it!!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #89: Dec 04, 2019 04:11:02 pm
      These lads will not let us down and despite not yet hitting top form just look where we are. I am expecting something special from the boys tonight
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #90: Dec 04, 2019 04:19:15 pm
      I see Derby belly is rearing it's head again.

No f**king worries against this lot, if you're feeling nerves, just imagine how the blueshite are feeling at the thought of playing us? They're f**king bricking it!!

I always look for your posts when its Everton, always filled with fun anger if that makes sense.

I imagine you pacing around swearing to yourself!
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #91: Dec 04, 2019 04:34:45 pm
      I'm going for the 4-0,we are due to batter some sh*te and keep clean sheet so why not against the bitters.Of course the football gods will F**k with us and they'll spawn a draw and we'll have an internet meltdown.

Quick Reply