Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Bmouth?

Alisson
      0 (0%)
      Joe Gomez
      0 (0%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      3 (3.6%)
      Dejan Lovren
      0 (0%)
      Andy Robertson
      0 (0%)
      Jordan Henderson
      20 (24.1%)
      James Milner
      2 (2.4%)
      Naby Keïta
      35 (42.2%)
      Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
      4 (4.8%)
      Mohammed Salah
      19 (22.9%)
      Roberto Firmino
      0 (0%)
      Xherdan Shaqiri
      0 (0%)
      Curtis Jones
      0 (0%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Voting closed: Dec 11, 2019 04:51:07 pm

AFC Bournemouth 0-3 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 13719 times
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,094 posts | 1632 
      Re: AFC Bournemouth 0-3 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #207: Dec 08, 2019 10:15:07 am
      Watching MOTD this morning and I don’t think enough was said about that Hendo assist. He couldn’t have put that any more on the button for Ox. Absolutely sublime.

He cant pass though ? Saw someone quote yesterday he has a great pass on him he just doesn't have the vision at times to make that pass which made sense really as there is no doubt he can take some good balls
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #208: Dec 08, 2019 10:19:46 am
      Bournemouth didn’t have one shot on target. Not one.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #209: Dec 08, 2019 10:33:58 am
      City still being lauded as the best team in the world so I reckon our boys are laughing to themselves at this comment. They believe in each other the manager the fans and the club you cant beat that combination. Every game we win is just another tick in the box and Watford will be difficult wanting to impress their new manager and all the media desperate to write something negative about us
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #210: Dec 08, 2019 10:35:25 am
      We did well mate no taking away from that but, just for balance, we were playing a team with a complete injury crisis. They had no Joshua King, Harry Wilson was ineligible to play and Callum Wilson went off injured after an hour. That left them with Dominic Solanke.

I think we’ve arguably just played our 2 easiest games of the season but we’ve done so making 5 changes in the first game then 7 changes in the second game. I think we’re as fresh as can be for this run of fixtures and hopefully we can start it off by securing the top spot in our CL group.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #211: Dec 08, 2019 11:07:28 am
      We did well mate no taking away from that but, just for balance, we were playing a team with a complete injury crisis. They had no Joshua King, Harry Wilson was ineligible to play and Callum Wilson went off injured after an hour. That left them with Dominic Solanke.

I think we’ve arguably just played our 2 easiest games of the season but we’ve done so making 5 changes in the first game then 7 changes in the second game. I think we’re as fresh as can be for this run of fixtures and hopefully we can start it off by securing the top spot in our CL group.

Yes that helped but we were in 100% control of that game even before their injuries, it was a question of when we would score not if. We finally have what I've always wanted, goals coming from multiple players in the team, especially midfield.
      I also like that Klopp has taken the shackles off a bit, we are playing a bit more aggressively which in a curious way is helping the defence
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #212: Dec 08, 2019 11:19:08 am

You can only play what's in front of you, it's still 11V11, not our concern they or anyone else we beat have a injury crisis, I'll give as many Fucks as they'd give us if we had a similar injury situation,  So F**k 'em, who the F**k cares , I f***in don't, same goes for everyone else to boot ! !

YNWA
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #213: Dec 08, 2019 11:22:13 am

You can only play what's in front of you, it's still 11V11, not our concern they or anyone else we beat have a injury crisis, I'll give as many Fucks as they'd give us if we had a similar injury situation,  So F**k 'em, who the f**k cares , I f***in don't, same goes for everyone else to boot ! !

YNWA

YNWA ;-)
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #214: Dec 08, 2019 11:50:24 am

You can only play what's in front of you, it's still 11V11, not our concern they or anyone else we beat have a injury crisis, I'll give as many Fucks as they'd give us if we had a similar injury situation,  So F**k 'em, who the f**k cares , I f***in don't, same goes for everyone else to boot ! !

YNWA
      I’ll say it again for those who didn’t hear it but taking nothing away from our performance, we controlled the game. Just trying to add a bit of perspective. Cheers.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #215: Dec 08, 2019 11:51:30 am
      Another superb win, last 2 wins have been best of season, squad stepping up when needed. Brilliant stuff.

Scottbot

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Reply #216: Dec 08, 2019 01:58:00 pm
      Yes that helped but we were in 100% control of that game even before their injuries, it was a question of when we would score not if. We finally have what I've always wanted, goals coming from multiple players in the team, especially midfield.
      I also like that Klopp has taken the shackles off a bit, we are playing a bit more aggressively which in a curious way is helping the defence

And did so with Milner and Henderson playing together in the same line up 😎
      ruthcity

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #217: Dec 08, 2019 02:16:52 pm
      City still being lauded as the best team in the world so I reckon our boys are laughing to themselves at this comment. They believe in each other the manager the fans and the club you cant beat that combination. Every game we win is just another tick in the box and Watford will be difficult wanting to impress their new manager and all the media desperate to write something negative about us

It came from a deluded person living in disillusion, trying to delude his players, staff and fans.
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #218: Dec 08, 2019 08:52:03 pm
      I know he came on when we were 3-0 up but I thought Curtis Jones slotted in really well on his PL debut.
      He was knocking it about lovely as if he was a first team regular and very nearly scored, just couldn't get his foot over the ball to keep it down on that volley from Shaq's cross pass.

Don't know whats happened to Bournemouth, they used to be a decent side under Eddie Howe but this year they've gone to sh*t !
      Poor Solanke never got a sniff all game.

Jurgens Juggernaut rolls on !!

bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #219: Dec 08, 2019 09:00:39 pm
      Poor Solanke never got a sniff all game.

Thank feck we're not depending on him to score for us, nothing against the lad, but not a PL striker imho. What did we get, 19mill?! What a deal.
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #220: Dec 08, 2019 09:08:46 pm
      Thank feck we're not depending on him to score for us, nothing against the lad, but not a PL striker imho. What did we get, 19mill?! What a deal.

I know, It's hard to believe he once played for us... Jeez !... yeah £19mil... bargain !
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #221: Dec 09, 2019 10:12:54 am
      19 million for Solankie, 15 million for Ibe, 6 million for Brad Smith. 20 million quid extra above real market value for those 3 I would say.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #222: Dec 09, 2019 10:23:47 am
      And did so with Milner and Henderson playing together in the same line up 😎

Yes true, BUT it was Hendo, Milner and Keita, in other words we had an AM in the midfield generating attacks leaving Hendo and Milner to play more as DM's, that is fine, my issue is when we play Fabinho, Hendo and Milner and end up with a very passive midfield.
      ruthcity

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #223: Dec 09, 2019 12:03:25 pm

Tell you why - teams are becoming afraid of us and they won't even bother putting up a fight because we're too strong for them. They'll just hang on for their lives straight from the kickoff.

Quick Reply