Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W16 D7 L8

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Everton?

Adrián
      0 (0%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      0 (0%)
      Dejan Lovren
      3 (2.6%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      0 (0%)
      Andy Robertson
      0 (0%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      6 (5.3%)
      James Milner
      0 (0%)
      Adam Lallana
      1 (0.9%)
      Xherdan Shaqiri
      5 (4.4%)
      Divock Origi
      30 (26.3%)
      Sadio Mane
      69 (60.5%)
      Roberto Firmino
      0 (0%)
      Joe Gomez
      0 (0%)
      Jordan Henderson
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 112

Voting closed: Dec 08, 2019 10:07:51 pm

Liverpool 5-2 Everton: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 22958 times
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Re: Liverpool 5-2 Everton: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #460: Dec 05, 2019 09:01:09 pm
      Hard to choose which goal was my favourite...
      If I really had to, then I'd say, Mane's to make it 4-1

My god... That Pickford is one sh*te goalkeeper !! ;D
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #461: Dec 05, 2019 09:03:32 pm
      Ally McCoist was superb on the commentary

We made the choice to have NO commentary, just the stadium atmosphere, on the Amazon Prime Video app..
      A bit weird to start with , but loved it.. cranked up the volume and it was brilliant.
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,917 posts | 957 
      Reply #462: Dec 05, 2019 09:14:39 pm
      Silva just got the sack.  How many managers have we doomed the last few seasons?  I know it's happened at least a few times, but I can't remember who....
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #463: Dec 05, 2019 09:33:01 pm
      Silva just got the sack.  How many managers have we doomed the last few seasons?  I know it's happened at least a few times, but I can't remember who....

A certain J. Mourinho was one.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #464: Dec 05, 2019 09:44:26 pm
      I don't really want Everton to go down.

The Merseyside derby is one of the great occasions in English football, and I'd miss it if it wasn't there.

For the purposes of banter, yeah, OK, but I don't really want it to happen.

If Everton do go down we will have to reincarnate the Liverpool Senior Cup and the Lancashire Senior Cup ,like we had in the 1950's .At that time Everton and us both spent time in the old second division.St Johns first game for us was in one of those cups at Goodison and I think he scored a hat-trick.Sorry to go off topic but I couldn't resist replying to your post.
      Harrisimo

• 8,155 posts | 1381 
      Reply #465: Dec 05, 2019 09:48:23 pm

Yes Hi ho Silva riding off into the sunset.Kenwright looks to Moyes...5 will get you 10 they will screw it up again.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #466: Dec 05, 2019 10:01:36 pm
      We had this game won from the moment Leicester bagged a late winner against them. Said at the time they were done mentally and it showed. 2 sloppy goals yet again, showing we still have a lot to work on with our concentration and awareness but they were lucky we only got 5.
      harrydunn08

• 5,917 posts | 957 
      Reply #467: Dec 06, 2019 03:15:55 am

Did Moyes get the sack right after the game against us?  I know there have been a few others....

Edit:  I found a Reddit thread that claims that all of AVB, Bilic, Muelenstein, and Guidolin have got the sack immediately after losing to LFC.  Now we can add Silva to that list.  Anyone think we can get Solksjaer sacked yet this year?!
      « Last Edit: Dec 06, 2019 03:22:52 am by harrydunn08 »
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #468: Dec 06, 2019 05:01:02 am
      Anyone think we can get Solksjaer sacked yet this year?!

Why would we want too? He's doing a bang up job!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,670 posts | 6685 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #469: Dec 06, 2019 05:38:49 am
      First chance to get in here

Get the f**k in, sucked in you Bitter Cu*ts

What a f**king game, quite easily could have been 7 or 8 or even 9.

Just gutted we conceded both those goals, giving me the shits that is.....I want a clean sheet, jsut to remember what it's like.

Gave Gini my MOTM, thought he was phenomenal and everywhere.....was a toss up between Gini and Sadio...went for Gini only because Sadio missed those 2 sitters at the end and our score would have read 7-2.

« Last Edit: Dec 06, 2019 05:56:51 am by AussieRed »
      ruthcity

• 6,916 posts | 1475 
      Reply #470: Dec 06, 2019 07:15:48 am

Off topic but our very own BR got sacked after Everton.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #471: Dec 06, 2019 02:46:57 pm
      Off topic but our very own BR got sacked after Everton.

Am I remembering that correctly about United sacking Mourinho after we beat them?

skamp
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 834 posts | 306 
      Reply #472: Dec 06, 2019 03:06:36 pm
      Yes, after the 3-1 with 2 Shaq deflected goals.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,533 posts | 3904 
      Reply #473: Dec 06, 2019 11:17:38 pm
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #474: Dec 07, 2019 11:58:48 am
      Quote from Harrisimo
      Milner...8...Worked hard as ever. What can this man not do on a football pitch.I can't think of anything.

Take a corner properly. Look at his delivery of them v the delivery by TAA/Salah/Shaq. They rarely beat the first man, who just nods it away.

Quote from Swab
      I don't really want Everton to go down.

The Merseyside derby is one of the great occasions in English football, and I'd miss it if it wasn't there.

For the purposes of banter, yeah, OK, but I don't really want it to happen.

What would you miss? They were an important club 35 years ago. Now they're just as any other small, badly run, badly managed club, riddled with pub standard footballers. They used to aim for winning trophies, now they aim to stop us winning trophies. What a sad existence that must be. And if they know their history, they know they haven't won here since the last century. I don't think they'll go down, but if they do, I won't miss them, instead I think we'll manage perfectly well without them.

They serve as a chance for us to rest players these days. 5 changes were made, 5 goals were scored, with 5 different types of goals. The through ball, the long ball, the incisive pass, the counter attack, the drag back. We can score all kinds of goals, and against 18th in the league, it was exhibition stuff, setting more records along the way.

Now it's the long trek to Bournemouth. As key players got a week off before it, it's another ideal chance to rack up the goals, and send out another strong statement, that eventually the rest of the league is going to have to read.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,472 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #475: Dec 08, 2019 03:20:55 am
      Oh yeah..

GET THE F**k IN
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #476: Dec 08, 2019 06:25:35 am
      Take a corner properly. Look at his delivery of them v the delivery by TAA/Salah/Shaq. They rarely beat the first man, who just nods it away.

What would you miss? They were an important club 35 years ago. Now they're just as any other small, badly run, badly managed club, riddled with pub standard footballers. They used to aim for winning trophies, now they aim to stop us winning trophies. What a sad existence that must be. And if they know their history, they know they haven't won here since the last century. I don't think they'll go down, but if they do, I won't miss them, instead I think we'll manage perfectly well without them.

They serve as a chance for us to rest players these days. 5 changes were made, 5 goals were scored, with 5 different types of goals. The through ball, the long ball, the incisive pass, the counter attack, the drag back. We can score all kinds of goals, and against 18th in the league, it was exhibition stuff, setting more records along the way.

Now it's the long trek to Bournemouth. As key players got a week off before it, it's another ideal chance to rack up the goals, and send out another strong statement, that eventually the rest of the league is going to have to read.

Yawn.

Quick Reply