Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Pre Match: Bournemouth v Liverpool Sat 7th Dec 15:00 KO

Read 7000 times
      LFC_Olly_91
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp
      • Started Topic

• 308 posts | 43 
      Pre Match: Bournemouth v Liverpool Sat 7th Dec 15:00 KO
      Dec 05, 2019 10:25:49 am
      Another important game against a struggling Bournemouth side, another chance for us to rotate a few players, with a must win tie against Salzburg just a few days after this.

Alisson

Gomez
      Lovren
      Van Dijk
      Milner

Henderson (c)
      Wijnaldum

Salah
      Oxlade-Chamberlain
      Mane

Firmino

Subs:

Adrian
      Alexander-Arnold
      Robertson
      Keita
      Lallana
      Shaqiri
      Origi

Think we will thump them, and get a ‘rare’ clean sheet - 4-0 to us ⚽️⚽️
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,358 posts | 1028 
      Re: Pre Match: Bournemouth v Liverpool Sat 7th Dec 15:00 KO
      Reply #1: Dec 05, 2019 12:46:29 pm
      Maybe rest Mane for this one or is that too much of a risk? Would like to see Origi again and Salah & Firmino should be well rested now.

Personally wouldn’t rest both full backs, particularly if we are missing the creativity from Mané. Maybe rest Robbo for this one and TAA against Watford?

A real selection headache for the boss but I’m sure he’ll get it right yet again.
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,937 posts | 1479 
      Reply #2: Dec 05, 2019 01:13:45 pm
      What's Harry's status for this match? Every free kick is a chance for them to score.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,608 posts | 6930 
      Reply #3: Dec 05, 2019 01:15:50 pm
      What's Harry's status for this match?

He's our player so he can't play against us.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,682 posts | 3702 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #4: Dec 05, 2019 02:19:26 pm
      NB: Team no longer available

But I would not be surprised if this is not the team.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #5: Dec 05, 2019 02:22:38 pm
      Think Mo might be given a bit more time on the bench the rest will be good for him. Bournemouth are poor at the moment so a good performance by the lads will get the job done
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #6: Dec 05, 2019 03:31:05 pm

This will finish giving everybody a rest before the Champions League match. It's still a very strong side and, again, it's just necessary to make changes to pace ourselves for the list of fixtures in December. Even more so with Matip and Fabinho now out.

Bench: Adrian, Lovren, Robbo, Lallana, Gini, Mane, Shaqiri.

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #7: Dec 05, 2019 03:37:13 pm
      Maybe rest Mane for this one or is that too much of a risk? Would like to see Origi again and Salah & Firmino should be well rested now.

Personally wouldn’t rest both full backs, particularly if we are missing the creativity from Mané. Maybe rest Robbo for this one and TAA against Watford?

A real selection headache for the boss but I’m sure he’ll get it right yet again.

Yeah I'd start Mane on the bench for this but apart form that more or less the same midfield and attack as against the Bitters. I'd consider giving Robinson and/or Trent a rest. I'd also give MO and Bobby a run out second half just to keep them fresh.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,358 posts | 1028 
      Reply #8: Dec 05, 2019 04:32:18 pm
      Yeah I'd start Mane on the bench for this but apart form that more or less the same midfield and attack as against the Bitters. I'd consider giving Robinson and/or Trent a rest. I'd also give MO and Bobby a run out second half just to keep them fresh.
      I think we’ll be going for our usual starting XI against Salzburg so wouldn’t want Salah and Firmino etc going in to the game cold in such a crucial game. Both to start for me as long as they are fit of course.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,172 posts | 4907 
      Reply #9: Dec 05, 2019 05:52:02 pm
      Agree with those who'd rest Mane. He's vital over the next few weeks and this game is the perfect one to give him a break.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #10: Dec 05, 2019 08:55:51 pm
      We get this one on live TV in the States.
      rossyred

• 9,260 posts | 1659 
      Reply #11: Dec 05, 2019 09:30:22 pm
      Gini will make way for this with Hendo coming back and Ox probably . Expect Mane to be given a rest although not sure he wants to. Mo and Bobby come back but got to leave Origi in
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #12: Dec 05, 2019 09:43:11 pm
      Understandable why many are saying rest Mane for this game but sometimes the worst thing you can do when a player is in the form of Mane is give them a rest. At the moment he’s looking just as sharp at the end of a game as he does at the start, his confidence is high, very rarely gets any sort of knock and showing no signs of slowing down.

Hopefully get into a commanding position and can just taken him off around 70mins.

Made sense to rest Salah vs Everton due to his injury and last couple of performances and made sense resting Bobby because he was looking a bit laboured in the last couple of games so was the right time to do that and bring in Shaq and Origi but right now, Mane looks far from needing a rest and right now, he’s our biggest asset and best performing player.

Expect Keita to come in for this game...if he doesn’t then I wouldn’t be surprised if he could be off in January on loan for 6 months. The fact he can’t even get on as a sub these days isn’t a good sign for him. Big weekend coming up for him, if he plays he needs to make sure he steps up.
      « Last Edit: Dec 05, 2019 09:50:01 pm by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,610 posts | 3915 
      Reply #13: Dec 05, 2019 09:47:23 pm
      Understandable why many are saying rest Mane for this game but sometimes the worst thing you can do when a player is in the form of Mane is give them a rest. At the moment he’s looking just as sharp at the end of a game as he does at the start, his confidence is high, very rarely gets any sort of knock and showing no signs of slowing down.

Hopefully get into a commanding position and can just taken him off around 70mins.

Made sense to rest Salah vs Everton due to his injury and last couple of performances and made sense resting Bobby because he was looking a bit laboured in the last couple of games so was the right time to do that and bring in Shaq and Origi but right now, Mane looks far from needing a rest and right now, he’s our biggest asset and best performing player.

Agreed. Mane is a machine, got to play him and then look to take him off later.

We are witnessing the best player in the world right now, he’s literally unplayable at the moment.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #14: Dec 05, 2019 09:51:20 pm
      Agreed. Mane is a machine, got to play him and then look to take him off later.

We are witnessing the best player in the world right now, he’s literally unplayable at the moment.

It’s like Salah in his first season, think he was playing virtually every game, even in the busy periods because his form was that good. When a team is feeding off a player in such form, keep it going and build around it.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #15: Dec 05, 2019 09:51:41 pm
      After Evertons demise at Anfield it does not matter what eleven and subs we put out.The whole squad is hungry for success,what more could any RED want.
      Harrisimo

• 8,228 posts | 1387 
      Reply #16: Dec 05, 2019 10:01:56 pm
      They were chronic against C.Palace. I mean Eddie Howe has done well to keep them up. We sold him Ibe and Solanke, got about £30m. Good business. They've got Harry Wilson on loan from us.Think he's their top scorer with 6.Obviously he won't be playing.

We have to tighten up, especially in front of the back 4 and again down the flanks. But we have got our second wind and can't see them keeping us at bay.

0-3
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #17: Dec 05, 2019 11:08:20 pm
      Wow these boards have gotten so positive I almost can't recognize them.

Bournemouth for the upset win then ?  ;D

I keed, I keed.
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #18: Dec 06, 2019 10:31:01 am
      Defence, Mane and Gini have played almost 270 mins in a week. May be the full backs dont start this and start on Tuesday? Origi and Shaq were immense, and there is no reason (except may be fatigue) to not start them again. Mo probably starts from the bench and we retain the 4-2-3-1 with different personnel. And Jürgen said Naby is in fantastic shape but he wasnt thaaat bold to make 6 changes for Wed, so I'm guessing he starts too.

Ox, Mane, Mo, Robbo and Trent to start on Tuesday.

Origi
      Naby-Bobby-Shaq
      Hendo-Lallana
      Milner-Virgil-Lovren-Gomez
      Alisson

Subs: Adrian, Trent, Robbo, Gini, Ox, Mane, Mo
      Borg
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 318 posts | 80 
      Reply #19: Dec 06, 2019 10:49:39 am
      My 2 cents:
      Let Salah mend...only insert him in the 2nd half to stretch his legs. Keep him as healthy as possible for the CL game and the Middle East tournament where he will be the belle of the ball.
      Ditto for Roberto F.
      Give us more Mane, Origi, Shaq and lets see if this trio can duplicate their Everton creativity.
      Give Robertson a day off.....a physical and mental health day. So tightly wound of late.
      « Last Edit: Dec 06, 2019 11:03:50 am by Borg »
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,358 posts | 1028 
      Reply #20: Dec 06, 2019 11:30:03 am
      Defence, Mane and Gini have played almost 270 mins in a week. May be the full backs dont start this and start on Tuesday? Origi and Shaq were immense, and there is no reason (except may be fatigue) to not start them again. Mo probably starts from the bench and we retain the 4-2-3-1 with different personnel. And Jürgen said Naby is in fantastic shape but he wasnt thaaat bold to make 6 changes for Wed, so I'm guessing he starts too.

Ox, Mane, Mo, Robbo and Trent to start on Tuesday.

Origi
      Naby-Bobby-Shaq
      Hendo-Lallana
      Milner-Virgil-Lovren-Gomez
      Alisson

Subs: Adrian, Trent, Robbo, Gini, Ox, Mane, Mo
      I like this team. Don’t think I would have if you had suggested it before Wednesday’s game right enough.
      skamp
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 834 posts | 306 
      Reply #21: Dec 06, 2019 11:42:49 am

But I would not be surprised if this is not the team.
      So you would be surprised if that was the team?
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #22: Dec 06, 2019 12:07:07 pm
      The game next week is massive for us so I think he will go for more changes and give time later on to Mo and Bobby.
      If we can get a win with a "weakened" side it will be a massive bonus for us
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,525 posts | 1661 
      • YNWA
      Reply #23: Dec 06, 2019 12:21:36 pm
      After Everton line-up, and the big CL match away on Tues night, line-up for this is anyone's guess.
      The PL is my prio but the squad lads have shown they can do a good job - and Salsburg will be a tougher test you'd think than Bournemouth.

Alisson
      TAA Lovren VVD Milner
        Keita Hendo Lallana
         Salah Origi Shaq

So bring Bob, Mane, Gini, Robbo back for midweek.
      Hard to rest both FBs, so much comes from them.
      Origi was great on Wed so why not give him another run as unlikely he'll start in the CL you'd think? Pace, power, finishing, was all there.
      With Keita not getting a start on Wed, you'd have to wonder what the future is if he doesn't start against Bournemouth.

Hoping we can keep this unbelievable run going :)
      ruthcity

• 6,937 posts | 1479 
      Reply #24: Dec 06, 2019 12:35:11 pm
      Funny how over the course of time Origi can start and one of the front three can be dropped. I remember not too long ago there were comments on upgrading Origi. We don’t have to spend a cent to upgrade him. Train more.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #25: Dec 06, 2019 12:59:21 pm
      Absolutely no idea what team I'd pick for this, leave that headache to Klopp. Confident we'll get the 3 points either way, in our last 4 meetings the accumulative score stands at 14-0 so we seem to have pretty much got the measure of them
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,930 posts | 4991 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #26: Dec 06, 2019 02:00:33 pm
      I'd go with this....

Allison(without suspenders)Adrian
            Trent Lovren Van Dijk Robertson
                            Henderson
                 AOC                        Gini
                      Mane         Bobby
                                Origi

Rest Mo as much as possible,  We'll need him fully fit through to January,  or until his niggle has cleared,

Divock as main striker but with Mane and Bobby free to roam up top, Hendo in the holding role with Ox & Gini bossing midfield,  maybe do a wee swop for Shaq and/or Naby once we're  comfortable, 
      Usual suspects at the back, not sure Allison is still wearing suspenders, if not he's a shoe in.

Going for a 1-3 Win, don't see Eddy's boys posing too many worries.

The Red Machine marching on towards No19

YNWA
      Scottbot

• 9,601 posts | 2156 
      Reply #27: Dec 06, 2019 02:27:47 pm
      They were chronic against C.Palace. I mean Eddie Howe has done well to keep them up. We sold him Ibe and Solanke, got about £30m. Good business. They've got Harry Wilson on loan from us.Think he's their top scorer with 6.Obviously he won't be playing.

Don't forget we sold them Brad Smith for another 4-5 Million quid!!!!!
      Scottbot

• 9,601 posts | 2156 
      Reply #28: Dec 06, 2019 02:32:36 pm
      After their performance midweek it would be tough on Origi and Shaqiri to leave them out. I would be very tempted to play the same front 3 myself. We looked fluid with great movement, full of ideas and lethal on the counter. I would not be resting Mane! Our best player (along with VVD) so he has to play. I know we have a big game mid-week but every league game is a cup tie so you gotta play him.

Given Milner a run at left-back and giving Robbo some rest is not such a bad idea with the Christmas run of fixtures ahead but I think it'll be Robbo. I'm really not sure when we'll see Keita play, I don't think it will be this week. Am expecting Hendo, Ox and Gini to start in the middle. 
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #29: Dec 06, 2019 02:42:12 pm
      3 points, don't care how.

Smash the cu*ts.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #30: Dec 06, 2019 03:03:02 pm
      A couple of notes on the lineup:

I don't think we can rest both fullbacks at once. They need occasional rest as well, I get it, but their replacements are nowhere close to the same attacking threat and that play down the flanks is too instrumental to our attack. Rest one at a time.

Having rested Bobby and Mo on Wednesday, tomorrow will be the time to rest Sadio, hopefully for all 90 minutes, in advance of the Salzburg match.  These two matches together (Everton and Bournemouth) would have been pegged as the best time to rotate through most of the XI (Virgil the exception and yes, he needs to rest at some point too).

Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #31: Dec 06, 2019 03:07:15 pm
      I'd go with this....

Allison(without suspenders)Adrian
            Trent Lovren Van Dijk Robertson
                            Henderson
                 AOC                        Gini
                      Mane         Bobby
                                Origi

Rest Mo as much as possible,  We'll need him fully fit through to January,  or until his niggle has cleared,

Divock as main striker but with Mane and Bobby free to roam up top, Hendo in the holding role with Ox & Gini bossing midfield,  maybe do a wee swop for Shaq and/or Naby once we're  comfortable, 
      Usual suspects at the back, not sure Allison is still wearing suspenders, if not he's a shoe in.

Going for a 1-3 Win, don't see Eddy's boys posing too many worries.

The Red Machine marching on towards No19

YNWA

Alisson is deffo back in.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,423 posts | 4581 
      Reply #32: Dec 06, 2019 03:12:48 pm
      I’d be happy to see the line up against Everton start against Bournemouth, I still think Bobby needs a break as does Mo..
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #33: Dec 06, 2019 03:22:30 pm
      I’d be happy to see the line up against Everton start against Bournemouth, I still think Bobby needs a break as does Mo..

If Sadio starts tomorrow it will have been five matches in 14 days. He's been our best player I get it, but we need him fresh for the Salzburg match.  Unless Bobby or Mo are not fit, they should come back in and Sadio can take a turn on the bench with Divock retained.
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,525 posts | 1661 
      • YNWA
      Reply #34: Dec 06, 2019 03:30:24 pm
      If Sadio starts tomorrow it will have been five matches in 14 days. He's been our best player I get it, but we need him fresh for the Salzburg match.  Unless Bobby or Mo are not fit, they should come back in and Sadio can take a turn on the bench with Divock retained.

Mane has been excellent, but I'd have him on the bench for this one too. He's a fit lad but the more players play, the more likely to get a niggle/injury. Salzburg on paper is the tougher game, so would be back in for fresh for that.
      But whatever Jürgen does, will go with that, seems to know what he's doing :)
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,762 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #35: Dec 06, 2019 03:48:25 pm
      I wouldn't be surprised to see 5 or 6 changes to the side that played mid-week, I am hoping Origi will get another start which he deserves after good showing and I would say the same for Shaqiri bit feel with him not playing much all season that fulling full 90 minutes Klopp will drop him back to the bench maybe planning to play him next weekend vs Watford.

We tend to have good performances vs Bournemouth who style of play suits us and with their recent run of bad form would think it is nice time to play them. I expect a few goals this game as well though be nice to get a clean sheet so we have to stop hearing about it.

---------------Alisson--------------
      TAA-----Lovren-----VvD----Milner
      -----Ox-------Hendo----Gini-------
      ----Salah-----Firmino------Origi---

Subs: Adrian, Gomez, Robbo, Lallana, Ketia, Mane, Shaqiri
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,396 posts | 3400 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #36: Dec 06, 2019 05:58:23 pm
      Plenty of good dilema's for Jürgen.reckon one or two others maybe rested like trent, mane etc. Sadly won't be able to watch as my dad is in hospital
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #37: Dec 06, 2019 06:03:52 pm
      Plenty of good dilema's for Jürgen.reckon one or two others maybe rested like trent, mane etc. Sadly won't be able to watch as my dad is in hospital

Best wishes to your Dad.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,682 posts | 3702 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #38: Dec 06, 2019 06:30:15 pm
      So you would be surprised if that was the team?

Not because of talent but due to rotation.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,396 posts | 3400 
      Reply #39: Dec 06, 2019 06:33:49 pm

Cheers mate. Kept thinking watching this team would end up with me being admitted
      Harrisimo

• 8,228 posts | 1387 
      Reply #40: Dec 06, 2019 06:47:06 pm
      Doubt we'll be doing much training as the games are coming thick and fast, just keep most of the squad ticking over. Mane looks a bit trimmer than he was last season, and it's given him a bit of extra pace. Origi will start again. Shaq did well but in away games he might be a bit of a luxury.

Front 6 for me: Gini,Hendo,Milner,Origi,Bobby.Mane.Same back 4 with Alisson back in.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #41: Dec 06, 2019 07:58:16 pm
      Cheers mate. Kept thinking watching this team would end up with me being admitted

I watched a few from the hospital with my son. During the 4-3 Man City game Jan/2018, a nurse thought I was going mental.  :)

I find even if it drives me crazy some times, Liverpool football keeps me from thinking of other things I have to but don't want to the rest of the time.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,396 posts | 3400 
      Reply #42: Dec 06, 2019 08:16:50 pm
      I watched a few from the hospital with my son. During the 4-3 Man City game Jan/2018, a nurse thought I was going mental.  :)

I find even if it drives me crazy some times, Liverpool football keeps me from thinking of other things I have to but don't want to the rest of the time.

Absolutely. To be honest at times without being overdramatic liverpool keep me going.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #43: Dec 06, 2019 09:29:38 pm
      Absolutely. To be honest at times without being overdramatic liverpool keep me going.

I know exactly what you mean this year has been absolutely horrendous but watching the lads win the CL then the homecoming and the way they have performed this season has been such a bonus. what is it Jürgen says "this means more" never a truer word said
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,318 posts | 2811 
      Reply #44: Dec 06, 2019 10:31:33 pm
      Hate playing this lot, still scarred from that 4-3 even though we’ve beaten them a few times since.

Rest Mane apart from that it needs to be a full strength team. If anyone else needs a rest they can have it in midweek - the league is the big one.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,318 posts | 2811 
      Reply #45: Dec 06, 2019 10:32:10 pm

Wishing your dad all the best pal.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,288 posts | 763 
      Reply #46: Dec 06, 2019 10:38:20 pm
      Maybe rest one or two players, main thing obviously pick up all three points. Keeping our impressive lead at the top of the table.
      rossyred

• 9,260 posts | 1659 
      Reply #47: Dec 06, 2019 11:11:28 pm
      Lot of talk of Keita getting a bit repetitive  but really needs to take his chance. Gini surely drop to bench . Mane not to sure the man is a machine but maybe Watford at home might be the one . Either way trust the boss he will select what he sees fit and that will do for me
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,396 posts | 3400 
      Reply #48: Dec 06, 2019 11:40:26 pm
      Wishing your dad all the best pal.

Thanks mate. Really worried about him

LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,610 posts | 3915 
      Reply #49: Dec 07, 2019 09:55:35 am
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,288 posts | 763 
      Reply #50: Dec 07, 2019 09:58:12 am
      The main thing today, is a win at Bournemouth and all three points.
      Jimsouse67

• 9,439 posts | 1465 
      Reply #51: Dec 07, 2019 10:27:56 am
      Nothing serious I hope mate,best wishes to you & yours.
      Benladdie3000
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 92 posts | 19 
      Reply #52: Dec 07, 2019 10:30:05 am
      Easy win today.
      Scottbot

• 9,601 posts | 2156 
      Reply #53: Dec 07, 2019 10:44:21 am
      The main thing today, is a win at Bournemouth and all three points.

I hope he’s alright dude
      loadsamane
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #54: Dec 07, 2019 11:15:56 am
      According to this article - http://danthestatman.com/data/reaching-your-goals/

Over 2.5 goals against Bournemouth looks a dead cert, an easy win and a boat load of goals by the sea I reckon.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #55: Dec 07, 2019 11:30:49 am
      We all know this isn't going to be straight forward whatever the result they will put us through the ringer but would we have it any other way
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,318 posts | 2811 
      Reply #56: Dec 07, 2019 11:38:31 am

My main thought from that is we had six 3pm's last season and here we are on December 7 with six of them already. I'm surprised we haven't been on TV a bit more. Good for the fans going to the games though!
      hoganov
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,715 posts | 162 
      Reply #57: Dec 07, 2019 12:23:32 pm
      More rotation today for sure. Virgil is just a must for every game but it’s giving Sadio and Trent a breather that has to managed properly. They are our most important attacking players IMO
      rossyred

• 9,260 posts | 1659 
      Reply #58: Dec 07, 2019 12:31:12 pm
      More rotation today for sure. Virgil is just a must for every game but it’s giving Sadio and Trent a breather that has to managed properly. They are our most important attacking players IMO

Gomez at RB possibly today ?
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,396 posts | 3400 
      Reply #59: Dec 07, 2019 12:36:14 pm
      Nothing serious I hope mate,best wishes to you & yours.

Cheers mate. An irregular heartbeat and a stroke. How much damage done is still being checked. His speech is noticeably affected and am worried about his mobility. That on top of his parkinsons
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,423 posts | 4581 
      Reply #60: Dec 07, 2019 12:41:32 pm
      Cheers mate. An irregular heartbeat and a stroke. How much damage done is still being checked. His speech is noticeably affected and am worried about his mobility. That on top of his parkinsons

Stroke on the left or right side of Dad?
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,396 posts | 3400 
      Reply #61: Dec 07, 2019 12:48:55 pm
      Stroke on the left or right side of Dad?

Left
      Harrisimo

• 8,228 posts | 1387 
      Reply #62: Dec 07, 2019 12:50:12 pm
      Here we go again, into the land of deckchairs, concealed farts,false teeth,inhalers, cars driven at 18MPH..."said it was a free gift Mini...aren't all gifts supposed to be free..that's why it's called a gift"

"We've to stay indoors today"...Why..."It's those Liverpoolies coming down again"..

0-4
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,346 posts | 1621 
      Reply #63: Dec 07, 2019 12:55:18 pm

All the best to your dad ,hope it turns out ok , not nice seeing your parents struggle , one of life’s challenges, all the best to you and family
      YNWA
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #64: Dec 07, 2019 12:55:48 pm
      Here we go again, into the land of deckchairs, concealed farts,false teeth,inhalers, cars driven at 18MPH..."said it was a free gift Mini...aren't all gifts supposed to be free..that's why it's called a gift"

"We've to stay indoors today"...Why..."It's those Liverpoolies coming down again"..

0-4

??? have you been on the beers already? :-)

I quite like Bournemouth, some nice beaches.

As for the match I'd like to see a nice comfortable win and please please please a clean sheet
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,610 posts | 3915 
      Reply #65: Dec 07, 2019 12:58:33 pm

As for the match I'd like to see a nice comfortable win and please please please a clean sheet

I went to uni in Southampton and my bird (now my wife) went to uni in Bournemouth - got some great memories. Lovely place
      Harrisimo

• 8,228 posts | 1387 
      Reply #66: Dec 07, 2019 01:03:16 pm

I'm teetotal these days as it happens. The run without CS's is 12 or whatever but it's tolerable when we're winning.Think it could come to an end today. Wilson is their best attacker..our 'arry W won't be playing. Solanke hasn't done much but today he might be a bit fired up....still go for them to get nil...how many we score will be down to putting the chances away.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,396 posts | 3400 
      Reply #67: Dec 07, 2019 01:05:07 pm

0-4

Doesn't harry redknapp own half of it ?
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #68: Dec 07, 2019 01:09:40 pm

I know every case is different but within the past 4-5 years my 82-year old Dad has had a few baby strokes and a heart attack. We moved him and Mom down by us to help with rehab. He's now walking with the help of a cane and even driving short distances. We don't always get on the best but I have to say his recovery has been remarkable. People can now recover from things they couldn't have 10-20-30 years ago.
      Harrisimo

• 8,228 posts | 1387 
      Reply #69: Dec 07, 2019 01:12:18 pm
      Doesn't harry redknapp own half of it ?

Yeah...but don't tell the tax man.

Speedy recovery for your Dad. Hope a good win today can lift the spirits.
      Harrisimo

• 8,228 posts | 1387 
      Reply #70: Dec 07, 2019 01:23:58 pm
      I went to uni in Southampton and my bird (now my wife) went to uni in Bournemouth - got some great memories. Lovely place

What is amazing is Bournemouth's average home home attendance...11,096. Dean Court capacity 11.390. Just shows gate money doesn't have the same effect as it had in years gone by.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,396 posts | 3400 
      Reply #71: Dec 07, 2019 01:40:13 pm
      Thanks for the kind words folks.cheekily i tried to get one or two streaming sites accepted by the nhs wifi people but to no avail.

Quick Reply