Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Pre match, Liverpool v Wolverhampton: 29 Dec 19: KO 16:30 GMT

Read 5497 times
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,610 posts | 2159 
      Re: Pre match, Liverpool v Wolverhampton: 29 Dec 19: KO 16:30 GMT
      Reply #46: Dec 29, 2019 11:17:00 am
      Tough game today but will be interesting to see what team they play. They played the same starting 11 their last two games. Same with us, not sure who starts but I suspect Origi, Lallana and possibly Shaq will get the nod.

Fancy us to win a close game 2-1
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #47: Dec 29, 2019 11:19:17 am
      Dont see how this is getting in the way, if anything will give our boys another boost.

Their success deserves recognition, and it is being recognised. F**k all wrong with that, and I'm fully expecting whatever the team, whatever the result that our lads are totally focussed on the job at hand.

Agree, in fact if it were down to me, 10 mins before KO, I'd knock on their dressing room door,  March in with big ears, the super cup, and the club WC, and say take a good f***in look muther fuckers, coz it's the closest you'll ever f***in get to winning any of them,
      Then walk out listening to their knees knocking together ! !

HAVE IT BITCHE'S !!

YNWA
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #48: Dec 29, 2019 11:34:55 am
      Tough game today but will be interesting to see what team they play. They played the same starting 11 their last two games. Same with us, not sure who starts but I suspect Origi, Lallana and possibly Shaq will get the nod.

Fancy us to win a close game 2-1

Same side that Battered Leicester, it's criminal to change such a dominant team, play the strongest possible X1 as much as possible,  we can rest players against that shower of sh*te across Stanley park in the worth F**k all cup, 
      I think we are peaking at exactly the right time,  we seen V Leicester a marked improvement in performance as opposed to recent games,
      Wolves are a decent outfit, There ain't many that come back from being behind and beat City , albeit with a extra body, 
      They are well organised and will pose a threat with their pace,
      So for me we need to be at our best to ensure yet another 3 points.

3-0 Champions Elect

YNWA
      Harrisimo

• 8,257 posts | 1390 
      Reply #49: Dec 29, 2019 12:15:35 pm
      It's a tough call this one..I mean not the result but the manner of it. They could go early and we put the skids under them. They could also fly by the seat of their pants and take us to the wire. Always hard to second guess yer man Klopp but we trust him to put the right side out there.

I'll go hard fought 2-0 win
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,291 posts | 763 
      Reply #50: Dec 29, 2019 12:16:06 pm
      First home game after winning the Fifa world club cup, let's hope we play like champions and beat a very decent Wolves side. I am sure our fans going today will look forward to this game with relish, with another trophy to the club's name.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,215 posts | 916 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #51: Dec 29, 2019 12:25:43 pm
      Can't wait coyr
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #52: Dec 29, 2019 12:28:13 pm
      you should know by now we don't make life easy for the supporters never have done probably never will do. Whilst it would be wonderful to think we could go on now and win in fine style I think we all agree we just want it done doesn't matter how we do it

4-0 against Leicester was fairly easy wasn't it, I predict a similar scoreline today. Wolves will be absolutely knackered after the Citeh match, we need to exploit that.
      Scottbot

• 9,610 posts | 2159 
      Reply #53: Dec 29, 2019 12:49:02 pm

Same side that Battered Leicester, it's criminal to change such a dominant team, play the strongest possible X1 as much as possible,  we can rest players against that shower of sh*te across Stanley park in the worth F**k all cup, 
      I think we are peaking at exactly the right time,  we seen V Leicester a marked improvement in performance as opposed to recent games,
      Wolves are a decent outfit, There ain't many that come back from being behind and beat City , albeit with a extra body, 
      They are well organised and will pose a threat with their pace,
      So for me we need to be at our best to ensure yet another 3 points.

3-0 Champions Elect

YNWA

I think we will see some rotation mate, I think the manager is looking at the season as whole and doing everything he can to ensure optimum fitness toll may. I’ve got no problem with that given how well the squad players have been playing
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #54: Dec 29, 2019 02:01:11 pm
      Wearing this bad boy today. 🌍🏆⚽️

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1211284199921115137?s=19
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #55: Dec 29, 2019 02:34:46 pm
      Can’t have a hangover for this one after the thrashing of LC. Don’t believe your own hype boys, go out and do the business and get three points. Just a touch worried this could be a bit of a banana peel game. Not sure why, just a niggling feeling it will be tougher than it looks. Still think we should win, but maybe closer than comfortable.
      Compuche
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 547 posts | 39 
      Reply #56: Dec 29, 2019 02:36:17 pm
      I think we will see some rotation mate, I think the manager is looking at the season as whole and doing everything he can to ensure optimum fitness toll may. I’ve got no problem with that given how well the squad players have been playing

Expecting an Origi and Shaqiri brace each. 2 assist provided by Naby
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #57: Dec 29, 2019 02:43:59 pm
      Just to say again rotation should come more for the match on Thursday, with Jürgen playing a strongest team today and vs. Everton.

As Klopp says, you like to keep the rhythm of the squad but some times player fitness won't allow it.  Hopefully no changes today
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #58: Dec 29, 2019 03:15:43 pm
      Lots of rotation in this next 3 or 4 games, i think we may not want to admit it to ourselves, but pressure is off a little now and if Klopp has any worries about players fitness levels hes going to give them a rest.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #59: Dec 29, 2019 03:27:39 pm
      If there is one thing we all know about Jürgen is his team have zero chance to be complacent . Interesting to see his team today I think he will go as strong as possible
      Kitty
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 664 posts | 116 
      Reply #60: Dec 29, 2019 03:29:35 pm
      I think we will have a tough match today, but I think we will dig deep as usual and win.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #61: Dec 29, 2019 03:31:18 pm
      No team news..?

Quick Reply