Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Sat 16th May @ 8:00 pm
      Goodison Park

Today is the 4th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Man Utd?

Alisson
      4 (3%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      50 (37.3%)
      Joe Gomez
      0 (0%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      0 (0%)
      Andy Robertson
      0 (0%)
      Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
      0 (0%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      25 (18.7%)
      Jordan Henderson
      51 (38.1%)
      Mohammed Salah
      0 (0%)
      Roberto Firmino
      3 (2.2%)
      Sadio Mane
      0 (0%)
       Fabinho
      0 (0%)
      Adam Lallana
      0 (0%)
      Divock Origi
      1 (0.7%)

Total Members Voted: 134

Voting closed: Jan 23, 2020 06:22:03 pm

Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 5435 times
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,064 posts | 1151 
      Re: Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #550: Jan 25, 2020 10:10:45 pm
      Keep seeing Mancs saying how the game would have been a lot different if Perriera had scored that first half chance and if Martial took his...

Chances that came after we had a goal wrongly ruled out, hit the post, missed a tap in and countless other chances.

Whatever helps them cope I guess. Yes they should have had a goal by half time, but we should have had about 4 and then another 4 before the Martial chance.
      I’ve seen the match twice now and highlights multiple times what nobody is seeing is that Bissaka is offside when he crosses it wouldn’t have counted anyway.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,012 posts | 647 
      Reply #551: Jan 25, 2020 11:10:10 pm
      See they are gonna protest st a game to call for the glazers to sell up. Do they really expect that to make an impact. Tw*ts.
      Why do they, and loads of pundits seem to think they have a god given right to be in the top 4 in the prem.
      That has to be earned you fuckwits, it’s not a perceived right !
      I remember seeing all sorts of eejits wearing utd scarfs when they won the top div after 27 years of trying,
      Prior to that, I never saw more than two in my town for years and years.
      You know what ! The fuckers have all crawled back under their rocks again. Not a scarf or shirt to be seen anywhere
      Win lose or draw, there’s always lots of reds shirts, quite a few Chelsea, a few city, and a sprinkling of hammers, bar codes, spuds.
      Utd seem to be the most shallow pathetic supporters ever. And the tw*ts who now won’t wear their Utd shits etc. any more, think we don’t know who they are 😂😂😂
      They really are a f**king weird bunch. Gotta be the worst supporters ever.
      ConzS
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,748 posts | 530 
      Reply #552: Jan 28, 2020 05:42:42 pm
      I’ve seen the match twice now and highlights multiple times what nobody is seeing is that Bissaka is offside when he crosses it wouldn’t have counted anyway.
      Frustrates me that, I had thought it might be off myself but they never once showed an angle that would have clarified. Feel like this happens to us a lot because of the high line we play, making it look like the opposition had big chances which in reality would have been disallowed.

Quick Reply