Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

If we are really GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE then how does it happen for you?

Read 13761 times
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Re: If we are really "GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE" then how does it happen for you?
      Reply #23: Jan 20, 2020 04:40:26 pm
      Are there any rules about starting the same thread on two Liverpool forums?  ;) hi mactavish. xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Heyyy. Lot nicer around here, though.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #24: Jan 20, 2020 04:43:40 pm
      Nobody fancy us throwing loads of draws in so we can do it v Chelsea at home.....

:blush:
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #25: Jan 20, 2020 05:01:45 pm
      Winning the next 10 in a row and we will win it at Etihad.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #26: Jan 20, 2020 05:24:16 pm
      We won't actually win it, City will blow a game basically handing us the title and allowing us to party from mid April onwards ;)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #27: Jan 20, 2020 05:25:56 pm
      Nobody fancy us throwing loads of draws in so we can do it v Chelsea at home.....

:blush:

That'll be title presentation day, away end will be empty :laugh:
      WeAreMenOfShanklysBest
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 396 posts | 114 
      • up the reds
      Reply #28: Jan 20, 2020 06:32:58 pm
      Like this game haha. Going to go with Villa at home also. 90th minute mane bursts into the box only to be taken down by one of the villa defenders. James Milner slots it straight down the middle as the keeper guesses left. Absolute carnage inside anfield as the team attacks trent swings the ball in from the right mane rises the highest and heads it off the bar mayhem inside the box ball is flying around everywhere and is eventually bundled in by Roberto Firmino and those inside the ground go absolutely ballistic and everyone else around the world does the same while I have a nice big soppy cry that it’s finally won. And then we all get pissed 👍🏻
      CharlesD
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 742 posts | 68 
      Reply #29: Jan 20, 2020 07:49:28 pm
      Mane with the equalizer and none other than my wife’s cousin, Divock Origi, with the winner into the corner from about 20 yards out.
      Ddecker
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 129 posts | 49 
      Reply #30: Jan 20, 2020 08:09:02 pm
      Hendo screamer I hope
      Benladdie3000
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 92 posts | 19 
      Reply #31: Jan 20, 2020 08:16:10 pm
      Whatever game it is, I hope it happens when  the match is televised on sky or bt rather than espn or fox.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #32: Jan 20, 2020 08:19:13 pm
      Whatever game it is, I hope it happens when  the match is televised on sky or bt rather than espn or fox.

There's a difference, if Man City don't blow it, there will be the game when we actually win it and the game when we're presented with the title.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #33: Jan 20, 2020 10:41:31 pm
      Has to be at Anfield for me. Any game at Anfield.
      Trent cuts in and drives one into the corner to equalise, and following a swift counter, Gini lays it through to Mane, who hits a diagonal ball to Mo racing down the right. Mo then bends it across the 6 yd box where Bob sidefoots in a special no look goal to win it !😂
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #34: Jan 20, 2020 11:24:33 pm
      none other than my wife’s cousin, Divock Origi,

Woah there.

Tell us more.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #35: Jan 20, 2020 11:29:08 pm
      I don't care, I just want to win the sodding thing.
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,757 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #36: Jan 21, 2020 04:33:54 am
      At Anfield with the winning goal coming from a VAR decision overturning the on field officials  :f_whistle:
      CharlesD
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 742 posts | 68 
      Reply #37: Jan 21, 2020 03:26:39 pm

Second cousins, both originally from the same part of western Kenya. Divock’s family moved to Belgium years ago and my wife came to the U.S. The rest are still in Kenya. We get over to visit every couple years.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #38: Jan 21, 2020 03:36:14 pm
      Second cousins, both originally from the same part of western Kenya. Divock’s family moved to Belgium years ago and my wife came to the U.S. The rest are still in Kenya. We get over to visit every couple years.

ANY SPARES FOR CHELSEA?
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #39: Jan 21, 2020 03:54:37 pm
      Win it at home to palace then go to city the next game as champs and get a guard of honour from those plastic cvnts

Is there actually anything in the rules or is it more of a courtesy thing?
      Because I can see those sour losers refusing to do it unless the PL forces them.

sms1986
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,182 posts | 453 
      Reply #40: Jan 21, 2020 04:04:59 pm
      Is there actually anything in the rules or is it more of a courtesy thing?
      Because I can see those sour losers refusing to do it unless the PL forces them.

It's not compulsory as the clubs involved just agree to it beforehand. It's an old tradition, though, so if we do get it from them I think they'll do it.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #41: Jan 21, 2020 07:06:58 pm
      I don't care, I just want to win the sodding thing.

Preferably at Anfield.

Would love Stevie to be present when the cup is handed to Henderson. The only one domestically Stevie didnt get and what a legend for the club.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #42: Jan 21, 2020 09:04:44 pm
      Since it’s a bit of fun....

Between now and end of May, the wondrous nobheads at Soho sq, appoint a new ambassador for the EPL, There were many worthy candidates too many to mention but one fella stood out head and shoulders above  all others, sat on his perch is none other than old bacon face himself, Slur Alex,

Now for some unknown reason some Fookin eejit probably from Moss side who knows, decides to have a bit of a giggle on the day of our match with City , he rings the bizzies telling them he’s planted a IED somewhere within the Emptihad, the match is cancelled for obvious security reasons, and the match is put back to the end of the season, can’t fit it in elsewhere because we’re in the latter stages of yet another CL Campaign, City are out by the way 😂,

Anyhoo, the up shot is, we batter City 5 the F**k nil, and they have give us a Guard of Honour, and at the end of it there’s good old Bacon face , stood with his face the shade of  a big purple bell end, and has to present the EPL Troohy and all the f***in medals ,...

Beat that for imagination 😂 😂 😂

YNWA
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #43: Jan 21, 2020 11:11:06 pm
      Hope it's at Anfield.

Mo with the equalizer in the 90th minute and then.....

Alisson with a massive kick that catches the keeper way off his line, bounces in front of him and over his head and rolls into the back of the net. Everyone runs to Ali this time!!!

Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,154 posts | 499 
      Reply #44: Jan 21, 2020 11:23:49 pm
      Since it’s a bit of fun....

Between now and end of May, the wondrous nobheads at Soho sq, appoint a new ambassador for the EPL, There were many worthy candidates too many to mention but one fella stood out head and shoulders above  all others, sat on his perch is none other than old bacon face himself, Slur Alex,

Now for some unknown reason some Fookin eejit probably from Moss side who knows, decides to have a bit of a giggle on the day of our match with City , he rings the bizzies telling them he’s planted a IED somewhere within the Emptihad, the match is cancelled for obvious security reasons, and the match is put back to the end of the season, can’t fit it in elsewhere because we’re in the latter stages of yet another CL Campaign, City are out by the way 😂,

Anyhoo, the up shot is, we batter City 5 the f**k nil, and they have give us a Guard of Honour, and at the end of it there’s good old Bacon face , stood with his face the shade of  a big purple bell end, and has to present the EPL Troohy and all the f***in medals ,...

Beat that for imagination 😂 😂 😂

YNWA

Billy, you should be directing films.
      With an imagination like that you could knock Spielberg off his perch. ;D.
      Nice one all the same.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #45: Jan 22, 2020 08:13:29 am
      With a VAR goal for us in the last minute of injury time at Newcastle, just when all hope was lost, before a second opinion stepped in to save the day, and show the Platini heads again, why we need to see justice done on a football pitch. Alternatively, I would prefer to win it at home to Bournemouth with a nice, comfortable walkover, but it's probably a long shot.

Ideally, I don't want to have to go to some other soulless dump and needing to get a result there to win the league. It would be far better to clinch it in our own house, in front of our own fans, the easy way. But ultimately it really doesn't matter how or when or where, as long as we get there.

This club was built on winning league titles, I've been fortunate enough to experience the last three. Winning trophies is great, winning the European/World Cups is wonderful, but there's nothing like being champion of your own domestic league. Whether it's your first one or your fifth on the trot, you never get tired of it.

Quick Reply