Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

If we are really GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE then how does it happen for you?

Read 13758 times
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,232 posts | 751 
      Re: If we are really GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE then how does it happen for you?
      Reply #92: Feb 10, 2020 09:23:29 am
      Win it asap preferably at Anfield, in front of the fans.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #93: Feb 10, 2020 10:48:49 am
      At Anfield.

At the final whistile - it must be as loud and crazy as this was:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8k35r

Was lucky enough to be at that game & I don't think I'll ever experience anything like it ever again. Must have only been 10 or 11, was old enough to understand how important the game was but probably not old enough to realize what I was experiencing in terms of atmosphere & how it would go down in history for more reasons than what just happened on the pitch. Went to the 2007 semi also which was immense but 2005 was something else. If I could go back to any time in my life and experience it again it would be that night

mate there will be more people outside the ground than in it I certainly will be there.  I cant even begin to list the very special days at Anfield I have seen since the big Leeds games of the early 70's but this will be the very very best day ever

We've got to clinch it at Anfield. Warm spring afternoon, 1000s of people in the streets outside the ground, ale everywhere - I've daydreamed about it too much - Please GOD let it happen!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #94: Mar 13, 2020 01:01:16 am
      It's already been sorted  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Divoc to score the goal that brings home Number 19

COVID19.

Spell it backwards and not only do you have the goalscorer who clinches the premier league title but also the number it takes us to
      « Last Edit: Mar 13, 2020 01:26:33 am by AussieRed »
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #95: Mar 13, 2020 01:06:19 am
      By a vote of Premier League owners, recognizing we have earned it on the park despite the season not being quite finished.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #96: Mar 13, 2020 01:08:48 am
      With us all zombfied and eating each other at the Chelsea game, Henderson doing his dance, lifting the trophy then biting a fully healthy Harvey Elliot :lmao:

Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #97: Mar 13, 2020 02:17:44 pm
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #98: Mar 13, 2020 02:28:37 pm
      By beating Citeh on the 5th April
      RomaN
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 158 posts | 38 
      Reply #99: Mar 16, 2020 09:46:16 am
      No longer care how but just hope the season is completed.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #100: Mar 16, 2020 04:21:32 pm
      I still think we win this when we beat City on the 5th April, but I am one of the very few that think footballers should do their jobs just like everyone else has to.
      Kopite78
      Reply #101: Mar 16, 2020 04:53:21 pm
      I still think we win this when we beat City on the 5th April, but I am one of the very few that think footballers should do their jobs just like everyone else has to.

You're about the only one who thinks it's that simple

Very very very unlikely we see football on April 5th

To be honest I'm at the stage where I dont give a F**k about the league title and I'm more concerned about a significant part of the population dying
      That's the most important thing for me, football will come back at some point.. it's not a priority
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #102: Mar 22, 2020 01:50:39 pm
      Turn town into party central whenever we're allowed back out again.

FFS we should be champions now!!
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,232 posts | 751 
      Reply #103: Mar 22, 2020 02:11:30 pm
      Turn town into party central whenever we're allowed back out again.

FFS we should be champions now!!

Everybody should have one big party after surviving this coronavirus attack, take care everyone.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #104: Mar 22, 2020 05:58:50 pm
      July 4th the way things are going! :gunhappyyank:
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #105: Jun 26, 2020 03:00:56 pm
      Quote from lfc across the water
      With a VAR goal for us in the last minute of injury time at Newcastle, just when all hope was lost, before a second opinion stepped in to save the day, and show the Platini heads again, why we need to see justice done on a football pitch.

There's nothing like being champion of your own domestic league. Whether it's your first one or your fifth on the trot, you never get tired of it.

So it was a VAR decision that ultimately took us over the line in record time. The cheat would have got away with it until this season. As a camera cannot be conned this year, the letter of the law was applied on the spot so in the first year of the system,

WE ARE CHAMPIONS AGAIN.

No lucky breaks, no favours, only justice done on a football pitch.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #106: Jun 26, 2020 07:40:46 pm
      LadyGuinnie
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 36 posts | 12 
      Reply #107: Jun 27, 2020 02:40:50 pm
      So it was a VAR decision that ultimately took us over the line in record time. The cheat would have got away with it until this season. As a camera cannot be conned this year, the letter of the law was applied on the spot so in the first year of the system,

WE ARE CHAMPIONS AGAIN.

No lucky breaks, no favours, only justice done on a football pitch.
      Another reason to love VAR.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #108: Jun 27, 2020 03:12:09 pm

We have benefited from VAR, but that's because previously we on the wrong end of some dodgy refereeing plus we are normally a very clean team.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #109: Jun 29, 2020 01:50:00 pm
      The plot thickens.

Game v Chelsea postponed because of FA Cup.

That it appears, leaves 2 alternative games for the presentation. Villa on Sky or Burnley on BT. I assume Sky will want it for their game. So it might just be the next home game after all.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #110: Jun 29, 2020 03:57:05 pm
      If no fans are present anyway, why does it have to be awarded at a match or at a stadium?

I know that's how it is always done, but presumably that is done for the sake of the supporters. They won't be there.

Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #111: Jun 29, 2020 05:45:00 pm
      If no fans are present anyway, why does it have to be awarded at a match or at a stadium?

I know that's how it is always done, but presumably that is done for the sake of the supporters. They won't be there.

Nothing is done for the supporters anymore.
      It's all for the TV or the money.

It's just how it is now.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #112: Jun 29, 2020 11:45:21 pm
      The plot thickens.

Game v Chelsea postponed because of FA Cup.

That it appears, leaves 2 alternative games for the presentation. Villa on Sky or Burnley on BT. I assume Sky will want it for their game. So it might just be the next home game after all.

Chelsea's the last game of the season, that'll be the presentation, same as it always was.

Well known before the pandemic that the Chelsea game, which would of been our last home game of the season, would be trophy presentation day.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #113: Jun 30, 2020 01:44:37 am
      Stolen off FB

How ironic after 2014, we beat Palace and Chelsea beat City for us to win the league.

It just hit me!
      😂😂😂

#YNWA #CHAMPIONS19

Quick Reply