Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Shrewsbury?

Caoimhin Kelleher
      0 (0%)
      Neco Williams
      45 (53.6%)
      Ki-Jana Hoever
      0 (0%)
      Sepp  van den Berg
      2 (2.4%)
      Adam Lewis
      0 (0%)
      Pedro Chirivella
      2 (2.4%)
      Leighton Clarkson
      0 (0%)
      Jake Cain
      0 (0%)
      Harvey Elliott
      6 (7.1%)
      Curtis Jones
      28 (33.3%)
      Liam Millar
      0 (0%)
      Morgan Boyes
      0 (0%)
      Elijah Dixon-Bonner
      0 (0%)
      Joe Hardy
      1 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Voting closed: Feb 08, 2020 09:56:13 pm

Liverpool 1-0 Shrewsbury: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 27818 times
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Re: Liverpool 1-0 Shrewsbury: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #322: Feb 04, 2020 10:54:17 pm
      https://youtu.be/bsDvq9hoSkQ

Highlights are up from BT on YouTube, I've just cast it to the tele.

Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,652 posts | 1584 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #323: Feb 04, 2020 10:56:07 pm
      So very proud of our young team tonight the way they conducted themselves on and off the pitch, I listened to the game on LFCTV and it was soooo exciting, I was willing them on and we came so close on many occasions, we certainly deserved the victory and I am absolutely over the moon that we've won, I'm sure all of the first team lads are buzzing for these young lads tonight.

Williams was my man of the match, he was everywhere tonight, but they all did their bit so they all deserve to be men of the match  :)

The club is in excellent hands and you can really feel that tonight the way we celebrated the win at the end, a big shout out to all the fans who turned out for this game tonight, I'm 100% sure that it spurred the lads on to the win, what a massive achievement for these young lads who will never forget tonight.

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: Absolutely fabulous.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,189 posts | 6346 
      Reply #324: Feb 04, 2020 10:56:21 pm
      😂
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #325: Feb 04, 2020 10:58:16 pm
      I want to hear from all the gobshites who had a pop at Jürgen and the Club lets hear what they think now we won and in some style regardless of the score that was a very impressive performance hope Neil gets a suitable bonus as first team manager for the night
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #326: Feb 04, 2020 11:00:09 pm
      So very proud of our young team tonight the way they conducted themselves on and off the pitch, I listened to the game on LFCTV and it was soooo exciting, I was willing them on and we came so close on many occasions, we certainly deserved the victory and I am absolutely over the moon that we've won, I'm sure all of the first team lads are buzzing for these young lads tonight.

Williams was my man of the match, he was everywhere tonight, but they all did their bit so they all deserve to be men of the match  :)

The club is in excellent hands and you can really feel that tonight the way we celebrated the win at the end, a big shout out to all the fans who turned out for this game tonight, I'm 100% sure that it spurred the lads on to the win, what a massive achievement for these young lads who will never forget tonight.

you can imagine these lads want to go to Melwood now and train they will be so pumped up but maybe the Fans should be MOTM as I don't know another club who could have put on that show like they did tonight
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,011 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #327: Feb 04, 2020 11:01:31 pm
      Can't wait to get home and watch the highlights. What an amazing result it was.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #328: Feb 04, 2020 11:02:59 pm
      That was a great feel good game and I'll buzz off that just long enough in time for our next game in 11 days time :)
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,385 posts | 1457 
      Reply #329: Feb 04, 2020 11:03:21 pm

Incredible player Williams,been my standout player in all 3 of the last FA cup  games.
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,652 posts | 1584 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #330: Feb 04, 2020 11:06:35 pm
      you can imagine these lads want to go to Melwood now and train they will be so pumped up but maybe the Fans should be MOTM as I don't know another club who could have put on that show like they did tonight

Exactly, no other fans in the world would have turned out like ours did tonight, when you think that City can't even fill the empithad for a champions league game, yet we can do this for an under 23's fa cup 4th rd replay, quite astonishing.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #331: Feb 04, 2020 11:08:42 pm
      Even Murphy is having a pop at Jürgen another gobs***e earning a living off the back of LFC. Neil Critchley is tonight's manager how difficult is it for people to understand this. More to the point Jürgen has once again been proven to be right in his decision making.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #332: Feb 04, 2020 11:13:58 pm
      People say we disrespected the cup. I think it's more a case of everyone else disrespecting our youngsters.

Now they will clutch at as many straws as possible to try and put some spin on it to have a pop at Klopp and/or the club.
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,652 posts | 1584 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #333: Feb 04, 2020 11:14:01 pm
      I am going to bed a very happy girl  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Goodnight fellow REDS !!
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Reply #334: Feb 04, 2020 11:15:32 pm
      People say we disrespected the cup. I think it's more a case of everyone else disrespecting our youngsters.

That! Exactly that!

Harrisimo

• 8,163 posts | 1383 
      Reply #335: Feb 04, 2020 11:17:27 pm
      Even Murphy is having a pop at Jürgen another gobs***e earning a living off the back of LFC. Neil Critchley is tonight's manager how difficult is it for people to understand this. More to the point Jürgen has once again been proven to be right in his decision making.

Don't know what all the fuss is about. All premier teams play weak teams in the domestic cups. We have respected the break 100%.

The FA cup just does not have the clout it once had. That's a fact. They should be having a pop at the FA who cost Shrewsbury Town a lot of money by not allowing the game to be shown live.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #336: Feb 04, 2020 11:18:14 pm
      its such a great way to say F**k the lot of you to all those who saw this as an opportunity to have a go at the club and at Jürgen and as the saying goes ."he who laughs last laughs longest". Love the Pics of Bobby and Fab on Holiday with their wives.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #337: Feb 04, 2020 11:21:32 pm
      Don't know what all the fuss is about. All premier teams play weak teams in the domestic cups. We have respected the break 100%.

The FA cup just does not have the clout it once had. That's a fact. They should be having a pop at the FA who cost Shrewsbury Town a lot of money by not allowing the game to be shown live.

its the constant opportunists who take every chance to have a pop at this club but never do it directly . The FA Cup is being destroyed by the inept FA £3mil for the winners its just become a charity event to finance lower league clubs
      redtiler
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,115 posts | 126 
      Reply #338: Feb 04, 2020 11:30:12 pm

Murphy, is going down  the BBC mantra, like shearer et all.  Watch news before we go to work tomoz, I would bet you dont hear a word
      Harrisimo

• 8,163 posts | 1383 
      Reply #339: Feb 04, 2020 11:38:16 pm
      I mean OK we won but I draw the line at giving Chelski any breaks. We should roll up there mob handed...and wreck the joint..if It's one London club that gets on my wick it's feckin' Chelski. I mean I love when we lace any of those London poseurs, more so if it's the plastics...

No mercy...send in the wise guys..
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #340: Feb 04, 2020 11:40:26 pm
      I wouldn't worry too much, he was the product of the man utd academy. 😁

Made it even better  ;D
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #341: Feb 05, 2020 12:06:20 am
      That was a great feel good game and I'll buzz off that just long enough in time for our next game in 11 days time :)

It ain't just 11 days though is it? its 264 F***ing hours!,15840 minutes, 94800 seconds Roughly, not that I'm counting OR bored!
      ruthcity

• 6,917 posts | 1476 
      Reply #342: Feb 05, 2020 12:09:06 am
      We simply refuse to lose at Anfield.
      WeAreMenOfShanklysBest
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 396 posts | 114 
      • up the reds
      Reply #343: Feb 05, 2020 12:14:56 am
      Managed to find a stream in what i think was Arabic, I loved that game tonight. Fully deserved win some lovely players in our academy. Critchley deserves a huge amount of credit. We were very organised and played the Liverpool way on the front foot. Cant see Critchley receiving that credit though, the media will still be cry arsing over Klopp and 'respect'. Thankfully those who matter will give him credit, us fans.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #344: Feb 05, 2020 12:30:47 am
      Cant wait to see the inside Anfield on this one.

Quick Reply