Trending Topics

Next match: Lincoln v LFC [League Cup] Thu 24th Sep @ 7:45 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Sincil Bank

Today is the 24th of September and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W18 D5 L6

Accomodation in Liverpool - Premier League Parade

Read 3420 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,771 posts | 4192 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Accomodation in Liverpool - Premier League Parade
      Reply #50: May 14, 2020 02:37:03 am
      Would have been flying out of Melbourne today. Shattered!!  :'( :'( :'(
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 41,843 posts | 4675 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #51: May 14, 2020 06:35:37 pm
      Would have been flying out of Melbourne today. Shattered!!  :'( :'( :'(

I thought it may have been reaching another Champions League final that may have delayed this, not a virus!

But that’s bad to hear mate, I’m gutted myself as was looking forward to going back home, the parade and see some family. That’s nothing compared to how gutted you must be though.  Chin up though, it will happen, just a case of when rather than if.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,771 posts | 4192 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #52: May 19, 2020 01:40:46 am
      I thought it may have been reaching another Champions League final that may have delayed this, not a virus!

But that’s bad to hear mate, I’m gutted myself as was looking forward to going back home, the parade and see some family. That’s nothing compared to how gutted you must be though.  Chin up though, it will happen, just a case of when rather than if.

Thanks Bro, realized last night. smack bang in the middle of watching the last episode of the Michael Jordan Doco, that me, Crouchie and u lot would have all been pissed somewhere, waiting for the Parade to start. Bought a Tear to my eye mate.

Quick Reply