Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 19th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P21 W11 D8 L2

Jadon Sancho (Manchester United)

Read 37124 times
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Re: Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund)
      Reply #230: Jul 12, 2021 08:57:30 pm
      Crap pen, but terrible decision on Southgates part to put so much pressure on teens shoulders. Asking Sancho and Rashford to make pens on that stage with their first touch of the game is bonkers. Saka had absolutely no confidence after coming on. Letting that kid take that 5th pen was interesting when you had the likes of Grealish on the pitch.

But Saka didn't lose us that. If Rashford and Sancho had just taken their penalties like normal, instead of trying to be clever and heroic, Saka wouldn't have even had to take his.  Its a pen. Just smash the F***ing thing. If you hit it hard enough, the keeper aint stopping it even if he goes the right way.
      All down to Southgate and his muddled tactical crap.
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,084 posts | 1046 
      Reply #231: Jul 13, 2021 05:27:32 am

But Saka didn't lose us that. If Rashford and Sancho had just taken their penalties like normal, instead of trying to be clever and heroic, Saka wouldn't have even had to take his.  Its a pen. Just smash the f**king thing. If you hit it hard enough, the keeper aint stopping it even if he goes the right way.
      All down to Southgate and his muddled tactical crap.

100% you and I are on the same page
       I apologize that I didn't articulate that better.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,959 posts | 3943 
      Reply #232: Jul 13, 2021 09:43:13 am
      Why are we dedicating a thread about a Utd transfer? He's moved on, so what exactly are we doing?

It began as a “maybe” target thing and has trudged on like all “maybe” target things for 18 months.
      Completely irrelevant as it turns out with our sell to buy policy unable to be utilised with this deal.

Quick Reply