Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Pre-Match: Atletico Madrid v Liverpool, First Leg (18th Feb 2020, 20:00 GMT)

Read 5932 times
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,868 posts | 1465 
      Re: Pre-Match: Atletico Madrid v Liverpool, First Leg (18th Feb 2020, 20:00 GMT)
      Reply #46: Feb 18, 2020 05:14:29 pm
      Get an away goal and stay in the tie. We have proven time and again that If we can get back to Anfield still in the tie (sometimes even out of it) we can get through.

Wouldn't be too gutted with a 1-1/2-1 loss.

Would take 0-3 though too.

Even at 3-0, no problem. Just that some of us might be uncomfortable. After last year's semi with Barca. No team is a big problem.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Pre-Match: Atletico Madrid v Liverpool, First Leg (18th Feb 2020, 20:00 GMT)
      Reply #47: Feb 18, 2020 05:15:12 pm
      Really really looking forward to this, at long long last we are playing a side that will test us, I believe we’ve had it relatively easy to date although we have had one or two testing moments that were more down to us not being quite at the races,

Atleti have quite a tight defence so I believe and can proffer some excitement going forward, enough to have us concerned at the very least, However, they don’t come across teams like us in la liga although Barca do do a very poor impression, so good old Diego and his pedigree chums will be very worried about facing us knowing that we are relentless, unforgiving, don’t and won’t give up regardless of their exuberance and are currently the best team this side of Jupiter.

I think our boys will relish the chance of taking on Atlei in their own back yard and of course will reminisce the lifting of ‘Ol Big Ears’ in this very stadium, fond memories indeed, I can see it being quite tight first half with each side cancelling each other out, but second half we will be dominant, our fitness will be key so I can see us winning 1-2 maybe 1-3.

Allison
                                     Trent. Gomez Virgil Robbo
                                                   Fabinho
                                           Hendo.          Gini
                                         Salah.   Bobby.   Mane

First serious step towards No 7, get through this tie and I believe we will go all the way, Again.

YNWA
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #48: Feb 18, 2020 06:31:13 pm
      Just landed in India, made it to Hotel.... 90 mins till KO.  Hope they showing it here on telly! And I don’t have to find a stream.  Wish me luck. Go you Reds!
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,623 posts | 477 
      Reply #49: Feb 18, 2020 06:41:57 pm
      Just landed in India, made it to Hotel.... 90 mins till KO.  Hope they showing it here on telly! And I don’t have to find a stream.  Wish me luck. Go you Reds!

Try looking for Sony Six, or Sony ESPN. That's where the game would be.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #50: Feb 18, 2020 06:42:15 pm

Enjoy mate
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,251 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #51: Feb 18, 2020 06:44:36 pm

Welcome for the home team bus. Copy Cats.

Quick Reply