Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Villa [Premier League] Sat 11th Dec @ 3:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 8th of December and on this date LFC's match record is P20 W10 D2 L8

Coronavirus Covid-19

Read 101284 times
      Salah10, waltonl4, Isaac!, Shabs and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,707 posts | 977 
      Re: Coronavirus Covid-19
      Reply #4400: Nov 23, 2021 03:19:15 pm
      If you think the death rate is high if we had not have used a Vaccine it would be at least 10 times higher as it would have probably killed most people with underlying health problems and those over 80. The Vaccine has been delivered to Billions and the evidence of anything other than minimal serious problems is very scant. Even if you are a full blown antivaccination conspiracy theory the data is massively in favour of rolling your sleeve up and taking one for society

And how many times should people be rolling up their sleeves? 2x? 3? every 6 months?

The CDC in the US has already started making noise that the definition of "fully vaccinated" may be updated to include the booster, moving the goal posts once again.
      Salah10
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 503 posts | 103 
      Reply #4401: Nov 23, 2021 03:35:08 pm
      If you think the death rate is high if we had not have used a Vaccine it would be at least 10 times higher as it would have probably killed most people with underlying health problems and those over 80. The Vaccine has been delivered to Billions and the evidence of anything other than minimal serious problems is very scant. Even if you are a full blown antivaccination conspiracy theory the data is massively in favour of rolling your sleeve up and taking one for society

No it isn't.

We had a wave straight after people started getting vaxxed. It's logical to me that people start getting jabbed and all of a sudden there's an increase in Covid and deaths.

Look at Malaysia. They were absolutely fine, regarding deaths, until they started injecting their population with this unknown substance. Governments have oppressed and lied to their population for years on end and now all of a sudden I have to believe they're telling the truth?

They started jabbing people and they started dying again.

I don't need to roll up my sleeve and do anything for society. We couldn't even share toilet roll, when times got tough, but all of a sudden I must inject myself with an unknown substance to "do my bit". Not on my watch pal.
      Redman7804
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 138 posts | 61 
      Reply #4402: Nov 23, 2021 03:43:08 pm
      And how many times should people be rolling up their sleeves? 2x? 3? every 6 months?

The CDC in the US has already started making noise that the definition of "fully vaccinated" may be updated to include the booster, moving the goal posts once again.

In the early days of anything detail and plans change as by the very nature of it being new you’re learning every day
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 27,344 posts | 4191 
      Reply #4403: Nov 23, 2021 03:44:07 pm
      RedPuppy
      • WASH YOUR HANDS
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,462 posts | 2471 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #4404: Nov 23, 2021 04:39:16 pm

Agreed, if don't want the vaccine because of potential side effects, then stop taking ALL prescribable medications. All drugs have side effects, and are classed a dirty because of this, there are on clean drugs.

If you want to look at side effects just go here.. https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc#gref easy to use site.
      Plus what about food allegies, Nuts, soya, crustations, etc.

Want to get really freaked out look at Stevens-Johnson syndrome and the causes, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevens%E2%80%93Johnson_syndrome

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,776 posts | 1327 
      Reply #4405: Nov 23, 2021 04:51:36 pm
      Yeah this stinks of the vaccine. Idgaf what people think, it's quite simple for me. It took them seven months to make a vaccine. That's too quick in my eyes. When the media all jump on something, and make a name for it (anti vaxxers), then there's usually an ugly plot behind it.

I'll wait and see how people get on over the next couple of years.

We went from "no pushing vaccines" to "people should get vaccines" to "we may restrict the unvaccinated" to "lockdown all the unvaccinated (Austria)".

My goverment have never cared about me, I don't get why they're so concerned about me now. Yes I'm an anti vaxxer and idgaf, as stated above. If you want to inject yourself with an untried and untested vaccine you go right ahead but I'll be fighting this thing before it gets to me, with organic herbal remedies, and not after it gets me with two injections and a booster from the same companies that have profited off the sick forever.

The vaccine took 7 months because

1. They throw every resource and money available at it

2. They already had vaccine templates for other sars issues

Normally vaccines take longer because if finances and having to start from scratch

The vaccine was tested

Right now the people dying and in ICU because of Covid have one thing in common - they are mainly all unvaccinated
      UncleBob
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,203 posts | 208 
      Reply #4406: Nov 23, 2021 05:04:51 pm

The vaccine took 7 months because

1. They throw every resource and money available at it

2. They already had vaccine templates for other sars issues

Normally vaccines take longer because if finances and having to start from scratch

The vaccine was tested

Right now the people dying and in ICU because of Covid have one thing in common - they are mainly all unvaccinated

According to the stats from a month ago...

‘in the over 80s, there were 1,209 reported deaths in fully vaccinated people, compared to 143 deaths in unvaccinated people and 40 deaths of partially vaccinated people, in data covering the period from 23rd September to 24 October.’

So what you are saying is wrong. Of course more people are vaccinated than not so it’s bound to look bad on the vaccinated (in reality the percentage still favours vaccinated), but to say more deaths in icu are injabbed is not correct.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 42,490 posts | 5034 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #4407: Nov 23, 2021 05:52:37 pm
      So he had the vaccine, a few days later he was having serious pain in his calf. He played football the day before.

He went to the GP and they said it might be a tear but to rule out a clot they sent him to get a blood test.

It’s generally a weird process that’s happened there. How do they go from talking about a tear to a clot, they are completely different. If they weren’t sure it was a tear then I’d have thought they’d of said it was just a bit of a strain.

So heartlands did a scan of his calf using a ct scan and nothing came back so thru said it was most likely a tear

If nothing came back then I don’t know why they would’ve said it was most likely a tear. From my experience of torn ligaments, it shows quite clearly on a scan.

I spoke to someone else and they said they shouldn't have used a ct scan on his calf but a doppler because its hard to pick up via a ct scan.

Don’t think it particularly matters, I’ve had different ways of having scans done on tears and it always showed up.

Not saying your talking a load of B.S or anything like that, just all seems to have been a weird process from you’ve described.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the clot was caused by the vaccine and the signs are no doubt pointing that way but at the same time, I guess it may not have been and could just be a coincidence. Reason I say that is because I lost a member of my family to a random blood clot that showed no signs until he dropped dead.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,776 posts | 1327 
      Reply #4408: Nov 23, 2021 05:59:45 pm
      According to the stats from a month ago...

‘in the over 80s, there were 1,209 reported deaths in fully vaccinated people, compared to 143 deaths in unvaccinated people and 40 deaths of partially vaccinated people, in data covering the period from 23rd September to 24 October.’

So what you are saying is wrong. Of course more people are vaccinated than not so it’s bound to look bad on the vaccinated (in reality the percentage still favours vaccinated), but to say more deaths in icu are injabbed is not correct.

Why have you picked just one age group 🤷‍♂️

And an age group that is vunerable and with many having underline conditions

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/23/covid-patients-in-icu-now-almost-all-unvaccinated-says-oxford-scientist

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/covid-death-risk-32-times-higher-for-the-unvaccinated-figures-suggest-12457074
      UncleBob
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,203 posts | 208 
      Reply #4409: Nov 23, 2021 06:32:00 pm

32 x more likely doesn’t mean there are 32 x more deaths in hospital.

The latest data shows that from January until end of September there were 5369 deaths of which 2187 were unvaccinated.

My point still stands that your claim that most people dying are unvaccinated is untrue. Misinformation.
      PTU
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 764 posts | 180 
      Reply #4410: Nov 23, 2021 06:45:05 pm
      Some people here really need to be more critical with the way they interpret data...

UncleBob
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,203 posts | 208 
      Reply #4411: Nov 23, 2021 06:52:32 pm
      Some people here really need to be more critical with the way they interpret data...

That’s what I was saying.

80% are double jabbed (I think). The odds are still in favour of the vaccination according to those stats. But when newspapers and channels claim that the unvaccinated are filling the hospitals it reminds me of that news interview where a matron said wards were full of covid children. The nhs had to come out and apologise for the lies.

UncleBob
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,203 posts | 208 
      Reply #4412: Nov 23, 2021 07:13:55 pm
      The fact is about 33% of hospital admissions are unvaccinated. And I doubt all of those went to hospital because of covid and covid alone.

But anyway, moving on, this new tablet form offers more hope. Wonder when that will hit the streets...
      UncleBob
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,203 posts | 208 
      Reply #4413: Nov 23, 2021 07:53:59 pm

On a side note, this illustration is not very accurate and is again misleading.

It suggests that the unvaccinated Is about 10% of the vaccinated figure. The circles are grossly inaccurate. It’s like cheap advertising. It will fool the gullible but not much else.

It’s also worth noting that as hospital admissions figures include babies as children who are not eligible for the vaccination then you should also use them for the overall U.K. population vaccination figures.
      That stands at about 67% of the population.

So as you can see; your illustration is far from reality.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 33,770 posts | 5848 
      Reply #4414: Nov 23, 2021 07:59:19 pm
      On a side note, this illustration is not very accurate and is again misleading.

It suggests that the unvaccinated Is about 10% of the vaccinated figure. The circles are grossly inaccurate. It’s like cheap advertising. It will fool the gullible but not much else.

It’s also worth noting that as hospital admissions figures include babies as children who are not eligible for the vaccination then you should also use them for the overall U.K. population vaccination figures.
      That stands at about 67% of the population.

So as you can see; your illustration is far from reality.

Fake news!!
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,831 posts | 701 
      Reply #4415: Nov 23, 2021 09:57:40 pm

An excellent visual illustration of why, as more people get vaccinated, a greater proportion of those hospitalised will also be vaccinated. The vaccine rollout has systematically targeted those most at risk and whilst having the vaccine has greatly reduced the likelihood of those individuals suffering severe illness and death-- as these people are more vulnerable, they are still at risk (immunity also wanes over time and those most at risk were first to receive the vaccine).
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 27,344 posts | 4191 
      Reply #4416: Nov 25, 2021 11:12:53 am
      There has been an increase in players collapsing on the pitch holding their chest recently...

Could it be covid vaccine related..?
      RedPuppy
      • WASH YOUR HANDS
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,462 posts | 2471 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #4417: Nov 25, 2021 11:22:49 am
      There has been an increase in players collapsing on the pitch holding their chest recently...

No.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 33,770 posts | 5848 
      Reply #4418: Nov 25, 2021 01:48:05 pm

An increase in the same way Marc Vivien Foe, Muamba, Eriksen all collapsed and the vaccine had f**k all to do with it.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,744 posts | 631 
      • All Good and That Stuff :-)
      Reply #4419: Nov 25, 2021 01:54:01 pm

nope. its just that we hear more about things like this now, with the instant social media world.

before twitter & noseybook etc. This story would have been buried somewhere in the sports section of a local newspaper, and perhaps mentioned during local commentary.

Now these things are social media stories and then sky sports news and such gobble up the stories and make it look like they are good journos.

hehaw to do with the virus.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 42,490 posts | 5034 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #4420: Nov 25, 2021 02:19:29 pm

I doubt it. There has always been players collapsing on the pitch at some point or another. Only difference now is that there's something new for people to try and attribute it to.

An increase in the same way Marc Vivien Foe, Muamba, Eriksen all collapsed and the vaccine had f**k all to do with it.

Antonio Puerta, Dylan Rich the youth player back in September, think there was a Watford youth player about 10 years ago too. There's been plenty of them.
      UncleBob
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,203 posts | 208 
      Reply #4421: Nov 25, 2021 05:14:20 pm

Who knows. But there are a lot of people collapsing in sports at the minute. Another one today apparently at Wigan’s training ground.
      UncleBob
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,203 posts | 208 
      Reply #4422: Nov 25, 2021 05:35:43 pm

Also seems to be a lot more reports of spectators collapsing.

Like I said, who knows....
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,776 posts | 1327 
      Reply #4423: Nov 25, 2021 05:44:09 pm
      Guess some have never heard of HCM
      UncleBob
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,203 posts | 208 
      Reply #4424: Nov 25, 2021 08:22:38 pm

Maybe some people have never heard of that.
      But the point the other poster was making was the increase in reported cases.

Quick Reply