Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Chelsea [Premier League] Thu 4th Mar @ 8:15 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 4th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W14 D8 L3

Liverpool 0-2 Everton: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 7819 times
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,181 posts | 1960 
      Re: Liverpool 0-2 Everton: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #975: Feb 23, 2021 01:39:14 pm
      I know Tomkins has a tendency to view things through red specs, but a lot of the time he's actually spot on.

Probably my favourite LFC writer, and his site has some great contributors as well.

I like him better when he argues from data, which he does with these pieces. When he talks about referee decisions against the Reds, he is somewhat less rational.  :)
      saille29
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,393 posts | 117 
      Reply #976: Feb 23, 2021 08:01:42 pm

Great read, thanks for the link. Some fascinating facts, his analysis of going from great central defenders to having number 157 & 373 in the world puts a lot into perspective amongst other things
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 6,939 posts | 1015 
      • YNWA
      Reply #977: Feb 23, 2021 08:57:02 pm

"Klopp is living on last season, in most other clubs he'd be under serious pressure now! In all honesty I'm starting to think it might be time for a change, because it's just not working, we play crap football at the moment and I can't see any improvement."

bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 6,939 posts | 1015 
      • YNWA
      Reply #978: Feb 23, 2021 09:00:31 pm
      "No matter what problems you have as a Liverpool player, you can't not win at home for six games. That is not acceptable. It's not."

Carra not happy
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,379 posts | 1139 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #979: Feb 23, 2021 09:12:12 pm
      "Klopp is living on last season, in most other clubs he'd be under serious pressure now! In all honesty I'm starting to think it might be time for a change, because it's just not working, we play crap football at the moment and I can't see any improvement."

Wow I'm shocked with your opinion bmck.  :o Can we have him.  :D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,009 posts | 5043 
      Reply #980: Feb 23, 2021 09:18:25 pm
      "No matter what problems you have as a Liverpool player, you can't not win at home for six games. That is not acceptable. It's not."

Carra not happy

He needs to calm the f**k down the cheeky c**t. That same squad won the league, something he couldn't do!
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,181 posts | 1960 
      Reply #981: Feb 23, 2021 09:26:26 pm
      Great read, thanks for the link. Some fascinating facts, his analysis of going from great central defenders to having number 157 & 373 in the world puts a lot into perspective amongst other things

Yes, the breakdown of how losing those players impacts your overall team quality, and how mentioning that IS NOT AN EXCUSE - it's just a statement of reality. It is more ridiculous for us to try and act like that doesn't impact our chances. Of course it does.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,644 posts | 299 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #982: Feb 23, 2021 09:28:12 pm
      He needs to calm the f**k down the cheeky c**t. That same squad won the league, something he couldn't do!

Gone right off Carra. Assume it must be the Sky effect of becoming a n*b overnight. Dunno if it’s a prerequisite or not, but he’s achieved it. Stating injuries are not a good enough excuse, he’s turned into a right pr**k.

Quick Reply