Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Pre-Match: Crystal Palace v Liverpool Sat 9th Dec 12:30 Kick Off

Read 2171 times
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,541 posts | 1091 
      Re: Pre-Match: Crystal Palace v Liverpool Sat 9th Dec 12:30 Kick Off
      Reply #23: Dec 08, 2023 06:11:51 pm
      Tricky game on paper this , go into it half cocked , and you know what the outcome could be , go into it all guns firing and we win it’s that simple .

Hell of a Carrott to go there and win and sit back and watch arsenal and villa go at it.

But that game aside simply put these are the games you have to take 3 points in to challenge for the title. They're all tricky of course and the upcoming home matches over Xmas will be tricky as well
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 755 posts | 128 
      Reply #24: Dec 08, 2023 06:19:50 pm
      Statistically Crystal Palace is Jürgen's favourite team to play against.Winning 12 out of 16 games against them.....
      So nothing to worry about.....
      Good strong start and we should take them apart.....
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,779 posts | 6728 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #25: Dec 09, 2023 07:20:36 am
      Let's gooooooo!
      TheleftpegofRayKennedy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,050 posts | 342 
      Reply #26: Dec 09, 2023 09:07:20 am
      I’m still haunted by the 3-3 in 2013/4 when we were 3 -0 up and cruising. Different team, different manager, different times.
      We’ll need to defend much bettter than we have been, because they have some talented players and the crowd will be up as usual, if we give them a sniff of hope.
      This needs a solid professional peeformance from all concerned, but we got that vs. Sheff U and I expect nothing less today.
      1-3 reds, Salah back in the goals.
      COYR!
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,288 posts | 1402 
      Reply #27: Dec 09, 2023 10:28:18 am
      Another day, another Dollar..well 80 new pence. Could be a nail biter. Roy won't do us any favours, I think he's secretly a bit bitter over his time here, but he's such a gent he won't spill the coffee beans. Sir Ken said at the time that Roy has ' great dignity' and that's true.

Time may have watered down Roy's energy but he knows how to defend that's for sure. Adds a bit of extra spice to the game. If I was being unkind I'd say Palace must be lack imagination if they have to drag poor Roy out of retirement.

We moan about these 'arf twelve kick off's but spare a thought for dear old Roy..he's 76...4 years older than Sir Ken...just hope Roy remembers to take his jimjams off..
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,652 posts | 3920 
      Reply #28: Dec 09, 2023 11:23:06 am
      Alisson back baby!!

Quick Reply