Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Jordan Henderson the lead for beginning the NHS support

Read 5667 times
      Micks2441
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 12 posts |
      Jordan Henderson the lead for beginning the NHS support
      Apr 09, 2020 05:49:43 pm
      It’s nice to see Lineker and co, giving credit to Jordan Henderson for kick starting the captains from each club to support the NHS .
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Jordan Henderson the lead for beginning the NHS support
      Reply #1: Apr 09, 2020 06:04:51 pm
      It’s nice to see Lineker and co, giving credit to Jordan Henderson for kick starting the captains from each club to support the NHS .

But i don’t see him kick starting a fund from the sports show presenters To support the NHS, TWO FACED c**t, him & f***in camel face Ferdinand, that c**t wants to void the season so we don’t get crowned Champions, that’s very charitable isn’t it, aren’t these pundits supposed to be impartial?  WANKSTAIN!

YNWA
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,019 posts | 2741 
      Reply #2: Apr 09, 2020 06:45:54 pm
      So proud to have him as our captain.
      sms1986
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,182 posts | 453 
      Reply #3: Apr 09, 2020 07:16:01 pm
      A wonderful captain and person, someone who truly deserves to be English, European and world champion.

https://twitter.com/JHenderson/status/1247977956082843649
      Micks2441
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 12 posts |
      Reply #4: Apr 09, 2020 08:22:54 pm

But i don’t see him kick starting a fund from the sports show presenters To support the NHS, TWO FACED C*NT, him & f***in camel face Ferdinand, that c**t wants to void the season so we don’t get crowned Champions, that’s very charitable isn’t it, aren’t these pundits supposed to be impartial?  WANKSTAIN!

Don’t sit on the fence haha

YNWA
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #5: Apr 09, 2020 11:12:42 pm
      Well done Jordan Henderson, for setting an example to the rest of the premier league players !
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #6: Apr 10, 2020 05:29:49 am
      Hes grown into his role at the club and there is no better fit to be our captain.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #7: Apr 10, 2020 07:55:44 am
      Fantastic gesture from a Jordan and all of the players, now let’s see if the equally rich actors & pop stars follow suit, as noted on FB, where the F**k are Geldof & Bono & and all the multi millionaire British film stars, musicians etc, take Julien Lloyd Webber for example, that ugly c**t is worth a estimated £800m, not that I’m signalling anyone out, well F**k it, I am, how much money do you f***in need, come on Julien, dig deep you might just be able to afford it you greedy c**t !

Well done Jordan Henderson, a great player, a fantastic captain and a absolutely brilliant human being!

YNWA
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #8: Apr 10, 2020 09:24:10 am
      Fantastic gesture from a Jordan and all of the players, now let’s see if the equally rich actors & pop stars follow suit, as noted on FB, where the F**k are Geldof & Bono & and all the multi millionaire British film stars, musicians etc, take Julien Lloyd Webber for example, that ugly c**t is worth a estimated £800m, not that I’m signalling anyone out, well F**k it, I am, how much money do you f***in need, come on Julien, dig deep you might just be able to afford it you greedy c**t !

Well done Jordan Henderson, a great player, a fantastic captain and a absolutely brilliant human being!

YNWA

And not just those that have earned their fortune. Like Barnes said those that have been born into their wealth and privilege should now be doing their bit. 

All that money floating around in offshore accounts would be a great start.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #9: Apr 10, 2020 09:27:23 am
      And not just those that have earned their fortune. Like Barnes said those that have been born into their wealth and privilege should now be doing their bit. 

All that money floating around in offshore accounts would be a great start.

Well said ! I back your comments all the way.
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #10: Apr 10, 2020 09:37:43 am
      Fantastic gesture from a Jordan and all of the players, now let’s see if the equally rich actors & pop stars follow suit, as noted on FB, where the f**k are Geldof & Bono & and all the multi millionaire British film stars, musicians etc, take Julien Lloyd Webber for example, that ugly c**t is worth a estimated £800m, not that I’m signalling anyone out, well F**k it, I am, how much money do you f***in need, come on Julien, dig deep you might just be able to afford it you greedy c**t !

YNWA
      Well said mate,plenty of fuckers across the industry absolutely rolling in it who have spent decades dipping every others pockets instead of there own.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #11: Apr 10, 2020 11:04:38 am
      Fantastic gesture from a Jordan and all of the players, now let’s see if the equally rich actors & pop stars follow suit, as noted on FB, where the f**k are Geldof & Bono & and all the multi millionaire British film stars, musicians etc, take Julien Lloyd Webber for example, that ugly c**t is worth a estimated £800m, not that I’m signalling anyone out, well F**k it, I am, how much money do you f***in need, come on Julien, dig deep you might just be able to afford it you greedy c**t !

YNWA

Lloyd-Webber, a Tory member of the House of Lords once flew into Britain on a private jet from his home in New York to vote for tax credit cuts to lower income families

I wouldnt hold my breath on anything from that c**t!
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #12: Apr 10, 2020 11:53:21 am
      A good anti dote and gesture from Hendo/LFC after the furlough fiasco.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #13: Apr 10, 2020 12:13:52 pm
      Time the politicians dipped into their own pockets & donate to the NHS, after all if the footballers can make this gesture, so can these overpaid civil servants tip up, in this time of national crisis.
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,154 posts | 499 
      Reply #14: Apr 10, 2020 05:47:46 pm
      Well done Jordan a great gesture.
      Also, you will hold up that Prem trophy one day.
      sms1986
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,182 posts | 453 
      Reply #15: Apr 10, 2020 05:56:32 pm
      Well done Jordan a great gesture.
      Also, you will hold up that Prem trophy one day.

I think we'll win it a couple of times at least with the current team, at the very least we'll challenge for the title regularly. Henderson will be lifting many trophies over the next few years.
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,154 posts | 499 
      Reply #16: Apr 10, 2020 06:41:25 pm
      I think we'll win it a couple of times at least with the current team, at the very least we'll challenge for the title regularly. Henderson will be lifting many trophies over the next few years.

Yes, meant to say this season just a waiting game at the mo. Blame it on Mr Smirnoff.  :)
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #17: Apr 10, 2020 09:27:08 pm
      Lloyd-Webber, a Tory member of the House of Lords once flew into Britain on a private jet from his home in New York to vote for tax credit cuts to lower income families

I wouldnt hold my breath on anything from that c**t!

Certainly did..

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tax-credits-andrew-lloyd-webber-flown-in-from-new-york-in-attempt-to-salvage-tory-proposal-a6710301.html

Rat faced Tory should upended and tip all his unearned millions into the NHS pot.

Well done Hendo. Showed up some of these monied Tories for what they are.

TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #18: Apr 10, 2020 09:37:11 pm
      Certainly did..

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tax-credits-andrew-lloyd-webber-flown-in-from-new-york-in-attempt-to-salvage-tory-proposal-a6710301.html

Rat faced Tory should upended and tip all his unearned millions into the NHS pot.

Well done Hendo. Showed up some of these monied Tories for what they are.

Indeed mate - Tipped and then GUILLOTINED!

Top class from Hendo. But wouldn't expect anything less of a working class Sunderland lad
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #19: Apr 11, 2020 05:48:22 am
      A working-class player who knows what it means to start from the bottom up!
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #20: Apr 11, 2020 08:18:16 am
      He certainly has grown into his role at the club and now the leader of a great cause.

Well in Hendo!
      Micks2441
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 12 posts |
      Reply #21: Apr 11, 2020 05:00:16 pm
      . Well said this team with a few additions Werner , and deffo need a creative midfielder , the rest of the squad getting better with age , we keep them will batter everyone against next year no doubt
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #22: Apr 19, 2020 08:21:04 am
      What a guy! Well done.

Quick Reply