Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Anybody know anyone with a villa for hire near Disney world Florida?

Read 2076 times
      delixeCFL
      Anybody know anyone with a villa for hire near Disney world Florida?
      May 27, 2020 06:16:00 pm
      As per the title me, Sam and the girls are planning a trip over mid August 2021 and it'd be nice to deal with someone who's got contacts over in the US rather than pay a deposit to some eBay ne'er do well.

We're after a 3 bed, sleeps 5 minimum, secure place 3 bed, pool.

Thanks for looking. 😜

PS Due to the world being sh*t, a refundable deposit is essential!
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Re: Anybody know anyone with a villa for hire near Disney world Florida?
      Reply #1: May 29, 2020 10:40:14 am
      You sure you want to be in central Florida in August? Hurricane season and it’s hotter than hell (for those that aren’t used to it).

For sure make sure you purchase travel insurance in the event of a hurricane.

Wish I could help but don’t really have contacts up that way. I do know there are tons of villa style rentals around the resorts. You give VRBO a try?

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Re: Anybody know anyone with a villa for hire near Disney world Florida?
      Reply #2: May 29, 2020 03:19:36 pm
      We're a bit stuck what with it being the summer school holidays, you've give me food for thought there though.

I'll search VRBO and have a look.

Thanks for the info mate 👍

Depending on when in August, I will say it's probably a good time to be there for crowds. Most kids in Florida go back to school in August (ours will be early August, some later) and couple that with the heat and the parks are probably at their lowest (that's relative obviously because they are always somewhat crowded) occupancy. My wife and I usually go every year around our anniversary (first weekend in September) and it was always nice because there weren't that many people there...but the last few years, we noticed there were a lot more foreign tourists there, especially South American. Now with all of this Covid garbage, it may affect how many large foreign tour groups they allow so it might actually be a good time to go if you can deal with the heat and humidity. We have annual passes (although we are cancelling them if they require masks for the long term when they reopen) so I know the areas around the park pretty well. If you have questions about places you are finding, just let me know and I'd be happy to provide any insight I might have.

Quick Reply