Trending Topics

Next match: Brighton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 8th Jul @ 8:15 pm
      Amex Stadium

Today is the 6th of July and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Here we go then!!

Read 4088 times
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,526 posts | 673 
      Re: Here we go then!!
      Reply #100: Jun 24, 2020 02:19:07 pm
      We are World Champions. Mercenary City are miles behind us. And if that ban kicks in, they'll all be off, manager et al. Sane is already first in the queue.

We reached their current points total in January. We'll be celebrating again soon enough.

Hmm... I wonder why such a poor quality team like ours are World Champions... and how we are leading the league by so many points. And we lack them in so many ways... something seems off.
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,168 posts | 2326 
      Reply #101: Jun 24, 2020 02:22:04 pm
      I don't find much to disagree with there, but City have lost 7 matches this season so far. That great attacking midfield carries a price, I think. They are not so good at propping up a sometimes shaky back line. Injuries at the back didn't help them, though, I don't think. However, with their depth I don't think they can complain. The team is built around Pep's philosophy, and the emphasis is always on offence.

I think this season the penny finally dropped for a lot of teams that the only way to play City is to have a go at them and hope you get a bit of luck, in previous seasons lower table teams just sat back and pray'd for a miracle which very rarely came. Our setup is much more efficient and solid, hence our superior points tally. The only thing we need is some better cover for the front three. I think with Minamino we have someone who can be a good understudy to Bobby, but we still need a good forward who play either wing, sadly Origi is not the answer and Elliott is probably a bit to young still.
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,168 posts | 2326 
      Reply #102: Jun 24, 2020 02:24:29 pm
      Hmm... I wonder why such a poor quality team like ours are World Champions... and how we are leading the league by so many points. And we lack them in so many ways... something seems off.

Where did I say we were a poor team, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, show me where I said that? ;-)

All I said was that City have a slightly better attack but that WE have a better defence and better overall team spirit and shape, hence why we are European, World and soon to be English champions
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 935 posts | 117 
      Reply #103: Jun 24, 2020 10:38:40 pm
      Where did I say we were a poor team, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, show me where I said that? ;-)

All I said was that City have a slightly better attack but that WE have a better defence and better overall team spirit and shape, hence why we are European, World and soon to be English champions

Firstly moderate your language please.
      Secondly you didn’t say they had a slightly better attack, you said they were better than us in all areas other than defence.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,514 posts | 751 
      Reply #104: Jun 24, 2020 10:43:05 pm
       the city dick suckers from the last few days! :scarf: :kop5cf8koxp6: wahHEAT motherfuckers!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,469 posts | 3952 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #105: Jun 25, 2020 02:35:48 am
      These next few days are gonna be mental!!!
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,168 posts | 2326 
      Reply #106: Jun 25, 2020 02:45:07 pm
      Firstly moderate your language please.
      Secondly you didn’t say they had a slightly better attack, you said they were better than us in all areas other than defence.

Oh for heavens sake, have you never seen Pulp Fiction and do you not understand the concept of emoticons or humour??

I ask again where did I say that we were a poor team? I challenge you to find that quote from this season or last for that matter.

For the record I said they were better in all areas except defence, team spirit and of course points total. They have a more dynamic attack minded midfield but their forwards are probably equivalent to ours. Overall WE are the better team.
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,168 posts | 2326 
      Reply #107: Jun 25, 2020 02:45:55 pm
      the city dick suckers from the last few days! :scarf: :kop5cf8koxp6: wahHEAT motherfuckers!

oh careful now you'll have therealajr offended by such language!
      Rush
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,820 posts | 1234 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #108: Jun 25, 2020 08:53:09 pm
      Chelsea 1 v 0 Man City

35mins
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 935 posts | 117 
      Reply #109: Jun 25, 2020 09:00:08 pm
      For the record I said they were better in all areas except defence, team spirit and of course points total. They have a more dynamic attack minded midfield but their forwards are probably equivalent to ours. Overall WE are the better team.

If you are going to try and justify comments you might want to go back and edit posts first!!

Quote:
      Yes how are they able to rock up after 3 months without any rust, they really are an incredible team, in all regards better than us, except defence and points total ;-)

Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,537 posts | 198 
      Reply #110: Jun 25, 2020 09:00:44 pm
      Not quite sure if I prefer to see them clap us out, or to see us spank them in their own ground to secure the title.
      So nearly over the line!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,469 posts | 3952 
      Reply #111: Jun 25, 2020 09:21:43 pm
      Serious question. 

When the f**k do we get our hands on OUR TROPHY 🏆.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,798 posts | 485 
      Reply #112: Jun 25, 2020 09:28:59 pm
      bas**rds have equalised!
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,798 posts | 485 
      Reply #113: Jun 25, 2020 09:31:04 pm
      Serious question. 

When the f**k do we get our hands on OUR TROPHY 🏆.

think it maybe our next home game considering the circumstances, I mean there are no fans to celebrate with so not really sure!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,469 posts | 3952 
      Reply #114: Jun 25, 2020 10:01:59 pm
      Beautiful mate

Quick Reply