Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Here we go then!!

Read 13791 times
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,002 posts | 223 
      Re: Here we go then!!
      Reply #69: Jun 22, 2020 08:45:02 pm
      2-0
      Redangel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,338 posts | 1010 
      Reply #70: Jun 22, 2020 08:47:58 pm
      They look like they’ve been training together for 2 months!   :f_whistle:
      Redangel

• 8,338 posts | 1010 
      Reply #71: Jun 22, 2020 08:49:15 pm
      3-0 now pen. God I hate that team!
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,002 posts | 223 
      Reply #72: Jun 22, 2020 08:49:25 pm
      3-0
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #73: Jun 22, 2020 08:56:04 pm
      3-0 now pen. God I hate that team!

Can ya not just switch it off then? ??? I'm watching Cheltenham v Northampton with Marc Riley on for music.Gideon Coe about to start next.
      Livershrew
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,580 posts | 391 
      Reply #74: Jun 22, 2020 08:58:09 pm
      City basically look same as usual. Burnley missing a lot of players tbf, but let’s face it they’d get hammered no matter what.
      Redangel

• 8,338 posts | 1010 
      Reply #75: Jun 22, 2020 09:02:51 pm

Can ya not just switch it off then? ??? I'm watching Cheltenham v Northampton with Marc Riley on for music.Gideon Coe about to start next.
      Switched it off now, but had it on in the hope Burnley, God I must be mad, could do something against them!
      However not watching it, makes no difference at all, because they still get the points and I’m still p**sed off!
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #76: Jun 22, 2020 09:03:53 pm
      City 1 up looks like we won't win it against Palace, City look very slick

Yes how are they able to rock up after 3 months without any rust, they really are an incredible team, in all regards better than us, except defence and points total ;-)
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #77: Jun 22, 2020 09:15:36 pm
      Burnley were never going to challenge them. Chelsea might give them a game but we need to do our bit really.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #78: Jun 22, 2020 09:17:09 pm
      Burnley were never going to challenge them. Chelsea might give them a game but we need to do our bit really.

Yes it's up to us, 2 more wins, we have plenty of games to get the 5 points. I would however be tempted to go a bit Ancelotti on City when we play them, a draw will be enough in that game.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,821 posts | 2452 
      Reply #79: Jun 22, 2020 09:17:19 pm
      Yes how are they able to rock up after 3 months without any rust, they really are an incredible team, in all regards better than us, except defence and points total ;-)

They are playing at home against a pathetic Burnley side with injuries you're getting a bit carried away there.

And they are only stronger than us in midfield.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,342 posts | 1526 
      Reply #80: Jun 22, 2020 11:13:24 pm
      I only watched about 15 mins. Saw the second and third goals. What a difference from us v Bitters. Burnley played 4-4-2 but pushed up and left 25 - 30 yards of space behind them. They were running towards their own goal defending for most of the time, instead of dropping deeper and facing city up.
      If Bitters played like that, I'm sure we would have notched 5 as well.
      Don't think I've seen a team so hopelessly play into cities hands. Are they 'safe', and was this deliberate ?  Was Dyche doing them a favour for some reason. He didn't seem too upset about it, but I didn't see him at full time to be fair.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #81: Jun 23, 2020 12:31:30 am
      Don't think I've seen a team so hopelessly play into cities hands.

You didn't watch them vs Arsenal a few days ago then I take it?
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #82: Jun 23, 2020 08:32:13 am

Your logic continues unabated with its ability to astound and confuse the reader.

Blue Moon forum more suited to you?

David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,297 posts | 764 
      Reply #83: Jun 23, 2020 10:00:34 am
      City played as if this was just a practice match. We simply need to step up a gear on Wednesday evening and beat Palace at Anfield. Putting us another step nearer the title !
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,938 posts | 4994 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #84: Jun 23, 2020 10:30:01 am

How the F**k are they better than us when we hold a 20pt lead over them, the league doesn’t lie, all season we’ve been better, played better and obviously have had better results, so how in the name of Holy F**k are they better, you really need to engage your brain cell before operating your gob !

Y  N  W  A

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #85: Jun 23, 2020 10:45:09 am
      Your logic continues unabated with its ability to astound and confuse the reader.

Blue Moon forum more suited to you?

Oh I'm sorry did I dare to praise another footballing team, ask any neutral and they will tell you that the most excising team to watch is Man City, when they are in full flow they are a thing of absolute beauty. Does that mean I like them, NO I F***ing hate them, they are our bitter rivals but how bloody insecure and pathetic do you have to me to not be able to appreciate another team?

Answer me honestly how many matches this year have we really blown away the opposition, playing exciting football, in all honestly I can only think of a few, Leicester away and City at home in particularly. Does that make us a bad team, absolutely not, the points we have accumulated obviously show that we are an AMAZING team, but we are a pragmatic team with a superb defence, solid midfield and good attack and history shows that its those teams that win titles.
      ruthcity

• 6,937 posts | 1479 
      Reply #86: Jun 23, 2020 10:48:11 am

How the f**k are they better than us when we hold a 20pt lead over them, the league doesn’t lie, all season we’ve been better, played better and obviously have had better results, so how in the name of Holy F**k are they better, you really need to engage your brain cell before operating your gob !

Y  N  W  A

There's always someone better than us. Sadly, to some people, that someone has to be City. Let's take it further and make it Chelsea then. They got Timo and we got nobody. Feel very sorry for me for thinking this way... ;D   :aaliverpool2xt1:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #87: Jun 23, 2020 10:50:00 am

How the f**k are they better than us when we hold a 20pt lead over them, the league doesn’t lie, all season we’ve been better, played better and obviously have had better results, so how in the name of Holy F**k are they better, you really need to engage your brain cell before operating your gob !

Y  N  W  A

erm please reread my post, its just one sentence, the last bit was "they really are an incredible team, in all regards better than us, EXCEPT DEFENCE AND POINTS TOTAL ;-)" In other words despite being slightly better in attack and midfield, we are significantly better in defence and of course we have the points. I also think we have the better team spirit, why do people get so damned defensive about this stuff, I obviously love Liverpool but I will also praise other teams if they are exceptional and City, as much as I hate them, are exceptional, AS ARE WE!!
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #88: Jun 23, 2020 11:42:55 am
      Beyond belief

billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,938 posts | 4994 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #89: Jun 23, 2020 11:48:57 am
      erm please reread my post, its just one sentence, the last bit was "they really are an incredible team, in all regards better than us, EXCEPT DEFENCE AND POINTS TOTAL ;-)" In other words despite being slightly better in attack and midfield, we are significantly better in defence and of course we have the points. I also think we have the better team spirit, why do people get so damned defensive about this stuff, I obviously love Liverpool but I will also praise other teams if they are exceptional and City, as much as I hate them, are exceptional, AS ARE WE!!

You hate them yet you praise them, Hmm, I think your confused, I might be wrong but perhaps the word your actually looking for is respect,  like I respect them, they are a very good team but not as good as we are, certainly not this season.

Y  N  W  A

David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,297 posts | 764 
      Reply #90: Jun 23, 2020 01:30:05 pm
      Let's now look forward to Wednesday's game, hopefully the lads will be sharper in front of goal, against Palace and take all three points !
      LadyGuinnie
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 36 posts | 12 
      Reply #91: Jun 23, 2020 01:56:08 pm
      Maybe you should have added 'six more lost matches' on the Man. City season resume. More than a hint of inconsistency, along with the whiff of a defensive lapse or two.

Quick Reply