Trending Topics

Next match: Palace v LFC [Premier League] Sun 23rd Jan @ 2:00 pm
      Selhurst Park

Today is the 21st of January and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W11 D5 L7

George Floyd : Aftermath

Read 6876 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 34,217 posts | 6049 
      Re: George Floyd : Aftermath
      Reply #175: Dec 24, 2021 04:17:31 pm

Hahahahhaa everyone’s racist if they don’t agree with me hahahahhahahha

🙄

Get a grip. If I could buy you for how much you know and sell you for how much you think you know I could retire 😂😂

Again could say the very same about you and Liverpool football club  :lmao:
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 26,877 posts | 4644 
      Reply #176: Dec 24, 2021 04:26:10 pm

Again could say the very same about you and Liverpool football club  :lmao:
      Oh I’ll be the first one to admit I don’t know as much about the club as most of the forum members and locals. That’s why I’m here and why I appreciate the folks that will actually educate in friendly way as opposed to talk down to people, curse at them and insult their politics, religion, etc….

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 34,217 posts | 6049 
      Reply #177: Dec 24, 2021 04:38:38 pm
      Oh I’ll be the first one to admit I don’t know as much about the club as most of the forum members and locals. That’s why I’m here and why I appreciate the folks that will actually educate in friendly way as opposed to talk down to people, curse at them and insult their politics, religion, etc….

Possibly because in an ironically sarcastic way it's things like politics and religions that are causing war, death and half the other sh*t going on in the world.

And that's why I take the piss out of it!!
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 26,877 posts | 4644 
      Reply #178: Dec 24, 2021 04:43:25 pm
      Possibly because in an ironically sarcastic way it's things like politics and religions that are causing war, death and half the other sh*t going on in the world.

And that's why I take the piss out of it!!

No you aren’t taking the piss, you are just a jerk to people. There’s a difference.

And no war and death aren’t caused solely by politics and religion, there are tons of reasons why bad happens. But you have all the answers so maybe you should spend more time solving all the world problems than “taking the piss” on a forum shouting down people that aren’t lock step with how you think.

Merry Christmas, you can have the last (sarcastic, caustic, accusatory, mean spirited, pick your favorite) response.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 34,217 posts | 6049 
      Reply #179: Dec 25, 2021 12:18:53 pm
      No you aren’t taking the piss, you are just a jerk to people. 9

Awww f**king diddums, yep and a jerk who goes the f**king game!!
      You like dishing it out attacking other posters but the minute someone gives you it back whether slagging off American bizzies or guns you can't take it!!

Sums up what you f**king are - a bully (or a typical shithouse bizzie)
      « Last Edit: Dec 25, 2021 12:24:20 pm by HUYTON RED »
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,677 posts | 1485 
      Reply #180: Dec 25, 2021 05:02:07 pm
      Awww f**king diddums, yep and a jerk who goes the f**king game!!
      You like dishing it out attacking other posters but the minute someone gives you it back whether slagging off American bizzies or guns you can't take it!!

Sums up what you f**king are - a bully (or a typical shithouse bizzie)

He’s a yank ?!

And he had the f**king cheek to dismiss us walking out protesting about ticket prices

Quick Reply