Trending Topics

Next match: Leeds v LFC [Premier League] Mon 19th Apr @ 8:00 pm
      Elland Road

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P30 W15 D7 L8

Keita claims

Read 162 times
      AlwaysTheKop
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,598 posts | 417 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Keita claims
      Jun 23, 2020 12:41:13 am
      Let’s hope this isn’t true...

https://twitter.com/popcornpontso/status/1275163645765451776?s=21

Not gonna take any sides until more comes out, but it’s a shady story, with lots of gaping holes in it.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,275 posts | 2514 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: Keita claims
      Reply #1: Jun 23, 2020 01:04:46 am
      Let’s hope this isn’t true...

https://twitter.com/popcornpontso/status/1275163645765451776?s=21

Not gonna take any sides until more comes out, but it’s a shady story, with lots of gaping holes in it.

Not sure if the matter is closed, seems that it is judging by the nature of her tweets
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,988 posts | 205 
      • do do do
      Reply #2: Jun 23, 2020 03:58:14 am
      "sexually assaulted" suuuuuuurrreeeee. guarantee this will not go beyond her mildly viral tweet. probably did it to get traffic to her shitty looking restaurant... located in Manchester. Hmm.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,686 posts | 2709 
      Reply #3: Jun 23, 2020 09:46:11 am
      Unless it was a very peculiar sexual assault where he had time to put on a condom and was gentle to her then I'm not buying it. These days with rape kits etc it is much easier to get a conviction or at least take it to court so I call bullshit on this one, no way the police dismiss a rape claim unless there is f**k all evidence.
      WeAreMenOfShanklysBest
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 390 posts | 111 
      • up the reds
      Reply #4: Jun 23, 2020 10:17:27 am
      The matter does seem to have been shot down already by the police judging by what she said about greater manchester and merseyside police. Sounds a bit fishy to me few things don't make much sense like the messages to the mother. That said, few people in the replies to the tweet shaming her and making jokes would want to get a grip but that's twitter for you..
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,686 posts | 2709 
      Reply #5: Jun 23, 2020 10:23:08 am
      The matter does seem to have been shot down already by the police judging by what she said about greater manchester and merseyside police. Sounds a bit fishy to me few things don't make much sense like the messages to the mother. That said, few people in the replies to the tweet shaming her and making jokes would want to get a grip but that's twitter for you..

Sorry but if she is inventing the story then she needs shaming, false rape claims to massive damage not only to do the falsely accused but also to other woman who actually are raped and have to fight harder to be believed.
      WeAreMenOfShanklysBest
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 390 posts | 111 
      • up the reds
      Reply #6: Jun 23, 2020 10:28:09 am
      Sorry but if she is inventing the story then she needs shaming, false rape claims to massive damage not only to do the falsely accused but also to other woman who actually are raped and have to fight harder to be believed.
      Ya but you or anyone don’t know for certain she’s inventing the story, so people should leave it until they know? Yes the story sounds odd I know but that does not mean people should be shooting her down from the off.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,686 posts | 2709 
      Reply #7: Jun 23, 2020 11:04:59 am
      Ya but you or anyone don’t know for certain she’s inventing the story, so people should leave it until they know? Yes the story sounds odd I know but that does not mean people should be shooting her down from the off.

Oh I agree with that, unless you know the situation very well then you should not be throwing around accusations like that, I was just saying that false rape claims are a really terrible thing, causing a lot of damage.
      RedPuppy
      • WASH YOUR HANDS
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,276 posts | 2360 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #8: Jun 23, 2020 08:44:13 pm
      Doubt this will go anywhere, she's put it in the Public Domain, so can we see a fair trial happening?
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,524 posts | 2034 
      Reply #9: Jun 23, 2020 09:10:31 pm
      Sexual assault is an extremely serious matter but I'm not buying this one. Based on the tweet comments the accusers story doesn't add up. She is claiming Keita offered £1k at a party in Formby to sleep with her, she said no, told her mother, and went to the police about it. Now she's calling herself a "survivor".

Sounds EXTREMELY dodgy to me. If she is found to be lieing and exaggerating the allegation she should be brought to court for defamation of character.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 41,843 posts | 4675 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #10: Jun 23, 2020 09:50:21 pm
      So shes scared and decides to not call but text her mam and her response to her daughter talking as if shes potentially going to be attacked or something is "shall I call you an Uber?"

Sounds like someone was trying to get a payout and it back fired so trying it this way now.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,314 posts | 5172 
      Reply #11: Jun 24, 2020 07:17:53 pm
      Doubt this will go anywhere, she's put it in the Public Domain, so can we see a fair trial happening?

Considering the majority of sexual assault victims tend to contact the police first before anything and before wanting to post on social media, this just screams payout!
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 763 
      Reply #12: Jun 24, 2020 10:51:02 pm
      Has this been reported from any vaguely reliable source or is it just  twatter rambling sh*te,like so much of that site.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,314 posts | 5172 
      Reply #13: Jun 24, 2020 10:54:52 pm
      Has this been reported from any vaguely reliable source or is it just  twatter rambling sh*te,like so much of that site.

Honestly only thing I've seen regarding this is from that tweet.
      sms1986
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,182 posts | 453 
      Reply #14: Jun 24, 2020 10:57:28 pm
      A lot of people have posted replies that cast a lot of doubt on the story on Twitter. That being said, I would think it's best that we don't have an active thread on this unless something actually comes out of it. This is just Twitter rumours and nobody in the media seems at all interested when they would be all over this if they thought it was credible. Hopefully Keita isn't guilty of any such crime and the woman involved is not actually a victim of sexual assault.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,314 posts | 5172 
      Reply #15: Jun 24, 2020 11:02:00 pm
      A lot of people have posted replies that cast a lot of doubt on the story on Twitter. That being said, I would think it's best that we don't have an active thread on this unless something actually comes out of it. This is just Twitter rumours and nobody in the media seems at all interested when they would be all over this if they thought it was credible. Hopefully Keita isn't guilty of any such crime and the woman involved is not actually a victim of sexual assault.

Considering there hasn't even been a hint of any police involvement it does make it seem a bit suspicious.

Quick Reply