Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2020!

Read 91269 times
      smurftheburn
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 589 posts | 28 
      Re: PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!
      Reply #230: Jun 26, 2020 02:34:25 pm
      I've waited 30 years for this. Amazing.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #231: Jun 26, 2020 04:28:18 pm
      At last we have won the league and we should all appreciate what Jürgen Klopp,the players and all the staff have done for this fantastic club of oursThe football we have played this season alone has been amazing.
       As I am in my eighties I feel this will be an appropriate time to retire from LFC REDS  and say a big thank you to JD and all RED posters for contributing to the best forum in the world. .I will look in from time to time and of course I will still be supporting my beloved REDS.Take care

Forum pillar you are Billy, as you know we've PM'd many times over the years and had some good discussions.
      Be signing off me self soon from the forum but just like to wish you all the very best from my family to yours and keep on kicking Billy, you're as young as you feel take care mate
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,280 posts | 1663 
      Reply #232: Jun 26, 2020 04:39:21 pm
      The Carragher comments to Henderson about getting rotten I cant stop watching quality viewing  :lmao:
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,406 posts | 3404 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #233: Jun 26, 2020 04:40:28 pm
      At last we have won the league and we should all appreciate what Jürgen Klopp,the players and all the staff have done for this fantastic club of oursThe football we have played this season alone has been amazing.
       As I am in my eighties I feel this will be an appropriate time to retire from LFC REDS  and say a big thank you to JD and all RED posters for contributing to the best forum in the world. .I will look in from time to time and of course I will still be supporting my beloved REDS.Take care

All the best billy
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #234: Jun 26, 2020 04:48:30 pm
      We could win the league every year for the next decade and I don’t think it would top the feeling of getting this one. Can’t even put into words how amazing it is.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #235: Jun 26, 2020 05:52:47 pm
      Skype party with my lads tonight.

Songs, clips, interviews, ale, wine, whiskey.
      Jimsouse67

• 9,474 posts | 1474 
      Reply #236: Jun 26, 2020 05:58:04 pm
      Sincerely hope you do continue to post from time to time billy,been a real pleasure reading your posts over the years.
      Your in the same age bracket as my dad who like you is a proper old school red who’s seen it all & like him your part of a very important & irreplaceable generation.
      All the very best.
      Jimsouse67

• 9,474 posts | 1474 
      Reply #237: Jun 26, 2020 06:02:50 pm
      Well its been a hard 12 hours  :D  My fone not stopped but understandably  so.  ;D  I'd like to take the time to wish over 90% of you on here a sincere congratulations on winning the PREMIER LEAGUE. Now that sounds pretty good doesn’t it  ;D. Ive had some great banter with a fair few of you on here over the years but can honestly say the majority of members have been really good with me considering I'm a Manc   :lmao:

Obviously one or two!, or 3  ;D  bitter regardless but except that as it happens on any forum when a rival comes on board. However, balanced views came from many of you considering the rivalry between both clubs.

I would like to take this time to point out a few members that when I say this it comes from the heart.. A BIG WELL DONE on winning the league.  :champ:

Aussie Red - Frankly Mr Shankly - FL Red - Swab - Heimdall - David Wright - Stuey - Robby the Z - 7 King Kenny 7 - HSC Red 1 - racerx34 - JD - RedPuppy - Shabs - Swabs - Tamelmpala - allthebest - king kenny - SRSLFC - Dragonmark - London red - Dadorious - Red storm - Billo - Red willy - LMW - Dmasta - Breeding reds in the 434 - Harrisimo - Verd rubro - Clint call01 - Red 8 - Huyton red - Conz - Red kop 63 - Billy the red - Skol red - AZ Patriot - lallana in pyjamas - Purple monkey - Scottbot - Rush - LFC Paul - Norfolk red - Kopite 78 - Brezipool - Jabv - RC9 - Fatkopite10 - Skamp - Billy1 - Zz19a - Bigbob 75 - Leosc - Gill95 - Kwame 30 - Fribby5 - Jimsouse67 - BMCK - Red angel - Rose red - Theleftpegofraykenny - Bazspeedmen - Ribapuru - Roddenberry - Magillionare - Tadders - Withhopeinmyheart - Scotia  - Glennusmc - Tayls - Higgy sham - Lester 76 - Kate mkd red - Alfie 2510 - Harrdunn08 - Hamannastheman - The real donavan ried - Ozzi wozzy - Jabv - JC16 - Ruth city - Andylfcynwa - Cad1875 - Arab scouse

Now I'm pretty sure I've missed many off followed  by spelling mistakes so my apologies in advanced. Enjoy the moment as I'm sure you will. It’s a special day in the history of LFC

Ps... Jürgen Klopp legendry status awaits if your not already there.
      Very dignified and classy that Keith
      Very much appreciated.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #238: Jun 26, 2020 06:06:12 pm
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #239: Jun 26, 2020 06:27:44 pm
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,011 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #240: Jun 26, 2020 07:07:57 pm
      We had the best season ever in 18-19, came second so in 19-20 what do we do?

Have an even better season, break all records and become champions!!! What a team this is
      harrydunn08

• 5,920 posts | 964 
      Reply #241: Jun 26, 2020 07:18:56 pm
      When will we have the ceremony to hoist the trophy??  After the next match?
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,543 posts | 1666 
      • YNWA
      Reply #242: Jun 26, 2020 07:32:43 pm
      When will we have the ceremony to hoist the trophy??  After the next match?

Not sure - when do we actually lift it, at next home game?
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,406 posts | 3404 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #243: Jun 26, 2020 07:37:54 pm
      Not sure - when do we actually lift it, at next home game?

Chelsea game at the end of the season
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,011 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #244: Jun 26, 2020 07:38:24 pm
      I was wondering the same.

Don't think they're going to give us the thropy at the Emptyhad next week, so I'd say against Villa or maybe they'll do some private ceremony in the next few days.
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,543 posts | 1666 
      • YNWA
      Reply #245: Jun 26, 2020 07:45:54 pm
      Chelsea game at the end of the season

Ah OK, guess haven't been paying enough attention in recent years..
      glennusmc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,795 posts | 464 
      Reply #246: Jun 26, 2020 07:53:51 pm
      Well its been a hard 12 hours  :D  My fone not stopped but understandably  so.  ;D  I'd like to take the time to wish over 90% of you on here a sincere congratulations on winning the PREMIER LEAGUE. Now that sounds pretty good doesn’t it  ;D. Ive had some great banter with a fair few of you on here over the years but can honestly say the majority of members have been really good with me considering I'm a Manc   :lmao:

Obviously one or two!, or 3  ;D  bitter regardless but except that as it happens on any forum when a rival comes on board. However, balanced views came from many of you considering the rivalry between both clubs.

I would like to take this time to point out a few members that when I say this it comes from the heart.. A BIG WELL DONE on winning the league.  :champ:

Aussie Red - Frankly Mr Shankly - FL Red - Swab - Heimdall - David Wright - Stuey - Robby the Z - 7 King Kenny 7 - HSC Red 1 - racerx34 - JD - RedPuppy - Shabs - Swabs - Tamelmpala - allthebest - king kenny - SRSLFC - Dragonmark - London red - Dadorious - Red storm - Billo - Red willy - LMW - Dmasta - Breeding reds in the 434 - Harrisimo - Verd rubro - Clint call01 - Red 8 - Huyton red - Conz - Red kop 63 - Billy the red - Skol red - AZ Patriot - lallana in pyjamas - Purple monkey - Scottbot - Rush - LFC Paul - Norfolk red - Kopite 78 - Brezipool - Jabv - RC9 - Fatkopite10 - Skamp - Billy1 - Zz19a - Bigbob 75 - Leosc - Gill95 - Kwame 30 - Fribby5 - Jimsouse67 - BMCK - Red angel - Rose red - Theleftpegofraykenny - Bazspeedmen - Ribapuru - Roddenberry - Magillionare - Tadders - Withhopeinmyheart - Scotia  - Glennusmc - Tayls - Higgy sham - Lester 76 - Kate mkd red - Alfie 2510 - Harrdunn08 - Hamannastheman - The real donavan ried - Ozzi wozzy - Jabv - JC16 - Ruth city - Andylfcynwa - Cad1875 - Arab scouse

Now I'm pretty sure I've missed many off followed  by spelling mistakes so my apologies in advanced. Enjoy the moment as I'm sure you will. It’s a special day in the history of LFC

Incredible post, all the best Keith, your a great football fan.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #247: Jun 26, 2020 08:05:16 pm

So happy for you Billy, that you seen No 19 arrive after 30 long gruelling years, but I am also sad that you have decided to hang up your keyboard, over the years I have been part of this forum I’ve read your posts  with interest, I love to read your stories of our players of yesteryear & of the history they made being part of this fantastic institution, as a fan of Liverpool FC, you are part of the same history, you have witnessed our club going through differing era’s including all those ups & downs most of us on here could never really appreciate,

Legend is a term used more freely than some may deserve, in your case Billy this is not the case, over 10,000 postings of insightful information, historical moments and of course good old common sense, we will all miss you Billy1, take care in your retirement & good luck.

All the best, from one Billy to another,  YNWA.

Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #248: Jun 26, 2020 08:11:45 pm
      .......catch!
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #249: Jun 26, 2020 08:13:02 pm
      This title is for

STEVIE

KENNY

THE 96 

ALL THOSE REDS WHO HAVE PASSED IN THE 30 YEARS.
      « Last Edit: Jun 26, 2020 11:34:18 pm by MIRO »
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #250: Jun 26, 2020 08:22:49 pm

Brilliant post Keith,

Appreciate your adulation, you and I don’t always have a great camaraderie if that’s the right term, but we both know it’s banter with no malicious intent, taking the piss is part & parcel of the rivalry as you well know, and I hope that continues, you are a Manc, but a good Manc, I hope you take that as the compliment it’s meant as, you are indeed a rare breed.

Cheers Keith

Y  N  W A
      Harrisimo

• 8,254 posts | 1390 
      Reply #251: Jun 26, 2020 08:43:22 pm
      As the realisation that we've done it sets in how do we play the rest of the season. I know many will want us to carry on and get a points record but keeping going at full pace, keeping the motivation up will be difficult. The Gaffa might want to give Willians and Jones and others more game time.

The extended break didn't do top players to much harm.Some of them have hardly had a decent break for a long time. See how Klopp plays it.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #252: Jun 26, 2020 08:44:15 pm
      Victory Parade  (possible 19/7/20.

Note To Peter Moore CEO.

We will be getting the trophy at Anfield on Saturday July 18th after the Chavs game . According to the F.A.

How about CEO Peter Moore orders 500,000 Red LFC logo face masks for the next day ?

Have a chance of a socially acceptable chance  for a Victory Parade on the 19th?   Maybe not .

If ordered from China now we would probably be talking £1 per 100.   Thats only £5,000 on the club.
      « Last Edit: Jun 27, 2020 01:50:16 am by MIRO »

Quick Reply