Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2020!

Read 89039 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Re: PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!
      Reply #253: Jun 26, 2020 08:58:15 pm
      Genuinely never thought I would see us win the league again in my lifetime. Absolutely ectastic

Especially after the slip, see it's like an exorcism!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #254: Jun 26, 2020 09:02:41 pm

And my personal favourite... THE BOSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmOKaxLPUa0

Post it all lads and ladettes

The man is just smashing life.

I genuinely never thought we'd see anyone as close as charasmatic as Shankly, but JĆ¼rgen is it.

ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #255: Jun 26, 2020 09:06:56 pm
      Well its been a hard 12 hours  :D  My fone not stopped but understandably  so.  ;D  I'd like to take the time to wish over 90% of you on here a sincere congratulations on winning the PREMIER LEAGUE. Now that sounds pretty good doesnā€™t it  ;D. Ive had some great banter with a fair few of you on here over the years but can honestly say the majority of members have been really good with me considering I'm a Manc   :lmao:

Obviously one or two!, or 3  ;D  bitter regardless but except that as it happens on any forum when a rival comes on board. However, balanced views came from many of you considering the rivalry between both clubs.

I would like to take this time to point out a few members that when I say this it comes from the heart.. A BIG WELL DONE on winning the league.  :champ:

Aussie Red - Frankly Mr Shankly - FL Red - Swab - Heimdall - David Wright - Stuey - Robby the Z - 7 King Kenny 7 - HSC Red 1 - racerx34 - JD - RedPuppy - Shabs - Swabs - Tamelmpala - allthebest - king kenny - SRSLFC - Dragonmark - London red - Dadorious - Red storm - Billo - Red willy - LMW - Dmasta - Breeding reds in the 434 - Harrisimo - Verd rubro - Clint call01 - Red 8 - Huyton red - Conz - Red kop 63 - Billy the red - Skol red - AZ Patriot - lallana in pyjamas - Purple monkey - Scottbot - Rush - LFC Paul - Norfolk red - Kopite 78 - Brezipool - Jabv - RC9 - Fatkopite10 - Skamp - Billy1 - Zz19a - Bigbob 75 - Leosc - Gill95 - Kwame 30 - Fribby5 - Jimsouse67 - BMCK - Red angel - Rose red - Theleftpegofraykenny - Bazspeedmen - Ribapuru - Roddenberry - Magillionare - Tadders - Withhopeinmyheart - Scotia  - Glennusmc - Tayls - Higgy sham - Lester 76 - Kate mkd red - Alfie 2510 - Harrdunn08 - Hamannastheman - The real donavan ried - Ozzi wozzy - Jabv - JC16 - Ruth city - Andylfcynwa - Cad1875 - Arab scouse

Now I'm pretty sure I've missed many off followed  by spelling mistakes so my apologies in advanced. Enjoy the moment as I'm sure you will. Itā€™s a special day in the history of LFC

Ps... JĆ¼rgen Klopp legendry status awaits if your not already there.

Hey Keith, thanks and nice touch from a manc! Now we know your how big your heart is. And youā€™re someone who has great sportsmanship. What can I say? I can only wish you the best in the days ahead. Looking forward to more banter back ā€œon the pitchā€. ;D
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #256: Jun 26, 2020 09:25:07 pm
      Maximum Respect Keith for what you said.   

I'm in the 10%  and wear as a badge of honour my non inclusion on your party list.

I wouldn't be a Red and you wouldn't be a Manc if we didn't shovel the sh*t from time to time.

For today ........ a truce ......... I  know you are hurting Keith and there is more pain to come for you guys.

Just remember.  You could be called Ferguson or Neville and putting a noose round your neck this morning.

Must go.
      May break a habit of a lifetime and become completely insufferable on the Sad Red Cafe .
      Or just gloat.

Feel the pain !  ;D

MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #257: Jun 26, 2020 09:38:07 pm

We take up arms again at 12 midnight .

(Keith may not realise that I faced down many a  Utd scumbag in the late 60s and 70s .  It runs deep .)

« Last Edit: Jun 27, 2020 01:51:51 am by MIRO »
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #258: Jun 26, 2020 09:45:40 pm
      Just booked my Liverpool hotel for the nights of 17th and 18th July.

The song for that weekend ......

Lets get this party started.

Full screen and Full Volume

C'mon Shirl ..... give it some girl .... I see you are wearing Red of course.

Something more funky ?     See post below

https://youtu.be/vqNcyFNMfLM

(Racer : Bringing my A.M.G. ;D)
      « Last Edit: Jun 27, 2020 07:57:59 am by MIRO »
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #259: Jun 26, 2020 10:42:44 pm

Both of these are good but that top one, from the official site, I've watched it 10 times now since last night and I swear I bawl my eyes out every time. I think I've gone totally mental!

But the video and the song grab me just like they did the first time I heard it in person, 22 years ago. Fell in love I did. I haven't waited nearly as long as some of you, and of course I'll never be able to replicate the experience of growing up in an LFC family, on Merseyside.

But it still means more.

Great stuff. Thanks for posting.
      WeAreMenOfShanklysBest
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 396 posts | 114 
      • up the reds
      Reply #260: Jun 26, 2020 10:58:10 pm
      This still hasnā€™t sunk in for me! Maybe it will when Hendo is doing his little shuffle! Even though we knew it was inevitable since around December/January i still canā€™t believe it!
      JĆ¼rgen Klopp what a fantastic man. Not many managers can say they are icons at 3 different clubs!
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,952 posts | 217 
      Reply #261: Jun 26, 2020 11:59:30 pm
      Well its been a hard 12 hours  :D  My fone not stopped but understandably  so.  ;D  I'd like to take the time to wish over 90% of you on here a sincere congratulations on winning the PREMIER LEAGUE. Now that sounds pretty good doesnā€™t it  ;D. Ive had some great banter with a fair few of you on here over the years but can honestly say the majority of members have been really good with me considering I'm a Manc   :lmao:

Obviously one or two!, or 3  ;D  bitter regardless but except that as it happens on any forum when a rival comes on board. However, balanced views came from many of you considering the rivalry between both clubs.

I would like to take this time to point out a few members that when I say this it comes from the heart.. A BIG WELL DONE on winning the league.  :champ:

Aussie Red - Frankly Mr Shankly - FL Red - Swab - Heimdall - David Wright - Stuey - Robby the Z - 7 King Kenny 7 - HSC Red 1 - racerx34 - JD - RedPuppy - Shabs - Swabs - Tamelmpala - allthebest - king kenny - SRSLFC - Dragonmark - London red - Dadorious - Red storm - Billo - Red willy - LMW - Dmasta - Breeding reds in the 434 - Harrisimo - Verd rubro - Clint call01 - Red 8 - Huyton red - Conz - Red kop 63 - Billy the red - Skol red - AZ Patriot - lallana in pyjamas - Purple monkey - Scottbot - Rush - LFC Paul - Norfolk red - Kopite 78 - Brezipool - Jabv - RC9 - Fatkopite10 - Skamp - Billy1 - Zz19a - Bigbob 75 - Leosc - Gill95 - Kwame 30 - Fribby5 - Jimsouse67 - BMCK - Red angel - Rose red - Theleftpegofraykenny - Bazspeedmen - Ribapuru - Roddenberry - Magillionare - Tadders - Withhopeinmyheart - Scotia  - Glennusmc - Tayls - Higgy sham - Lester 76 - Kate mkd red - Alfie 2510 - Harrdunn08 - Hamannastheman - The real donavan ried - Ozzi wozzy - Jabv - JC16 - Ruth city - Andylfcynwa - Cad1875 - Arab scouse

Now I'm pretty sure I've missed many off followed  by spelling mistakes so my apologies in advanced. Enjoy the moment as I'm sure you will. Itā€™s a special day in the history of LFC

Lots of Respect Keith
      bekloppt
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #262: Jun 27, 2020 01:06:29 am
      At last we have won the league and we should all appreciate what JĆ¼rgen Klopp,the players and all the staff have done for this fantastic club of oursThe football we have played this season alone has been amazing.
       As I am in my eighties I feel this will be an appropriate time to retire from LFC REDS  and say a big thank you to JD and all RED posters for contributing to the best forum in the world. .I will look in from time to time and of course I will still be supporting my beloved REDS.Take care
      While only having posted a few times, I have been reading this forum every day since October 2015, when I first came across it. It was always great to read from you and I would like to thank you for that! Thanks to everybody else on this occasion as well!
      I was drawn to Liverpool because of Klopp. I always loved the beauty of the game of soccer, so it was easy to become crazy about this club.
      Sorry to see you leave, but all the best to you!
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #263: Jun 27, 2020 02:33:33 am
      Or the :   

The    In Car /  We've Done It ! /  Club Mix ...  Other Version.

Me Like.

To : 19/20

Oh Yeh ....

https://youtu.be/Ls5HiiAOo_k
      « Last Edit: Jun 27, 2020 05:30:04 pm by MIRO »
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #264: Jun 27, 2020 08:54:31 am
      F**k thats a beautiful thread title to read.
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,154 posts | 499 
      Reply #265: Jun 27, 2020 09:22:03 am

Cheers Keith,

Always thought it must be difficult posting as a "Foreigner " , but always enjoyed your posts.
      We are still one behind you lot but not for long ;D.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #266: Jun 27, 2020 10:03:07 am
      A very interesting trip down memory lane, I think I started following Liverpool in about 1992 or 1993, its been a hell of a long wait for the title and I'd kind of forgotten a lot of those disappointing seasons along the way, although I well remember the time between 2009-2011, the Hodgson and H&G era, yikes!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/extra/C3tGdNqHCP/Liverpool-30-years-of-hurt
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #267: Jun 27, 2020 10:18:39 am
      Registered on here 13 years ago and to finally be able to come in to a thread where we are the Champions of England is quite surreal.

Still in shock to be honest. I think once we're all able to converge in to one place and celebrate together, let that emotion out and release all the tension built up over the past three decades, it'll truly sink in.

JĆ¼rgen was already flirting with legendary status. Zero doubts now.

Jordan Henderson sits alongside the very best to lead this club.

We feel like a club reborn. Like this is our fresh restart, still backed up by the history of the behemoth that is Liverpool Football Club. I cannot wait to head over when it's ruled safe and celebrate this with everyone.

At last we have won the league and we should all appreciate what JĆ¼rgen Klopp,the players and all the staff have done for this fantastic club of oursThe football we have played this season alone has been amazing.
       As I am in my eighties I feel this will be an appropriate time to retire from LFC REDS  and say a big thank you to JD and all RED posters for contributing to the best forum in the world. .I will look in from time to time and of course I will still be supporting my beloved REDS.Take care

And finally, much love and respect to you Billy. Each post of yours over the years has felt like going through a time machine - the knowledge and emotion you were able to share gave us a glimpse of what it was like to witness greatness we only ever heard of. Now we can all experience it together.

Stay safe, stay healthy and come the end of next season I hope to see your name back on here celebrating once again.
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #268: Jun 27, 2020 11:25:43 am
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #269: Jun 27, 2020 11:35:08 am

Cheers Keith,

Always thought it must be difficult posting as a "Foreigner " , but always enjoyed your posts.
      We are still one behind you lot but not for long ;D.

I'd love to say we're back but sadly only improving  :)
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #270: Jun 27, 2020 11:54:47 am
      Back to more important things, wine, football and revelling in number 19
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #271: Jun 27, 2020 12:26:40 pm
      Seriously I couldn't mate, I'm still feeling the effects of Thursday. I'm back on the wagon me like.

Enjoy though!

Cheers, I am an absolute lightweight to be fair
      Couple of glasses I will probably be asleep
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #272: Jun 27, 2020 02:19:24 pm
      CAMPEONES
      CAMPEONES
      OLE
      OLE
      OLE
      CAMPEONES
      CAMPEONES
      OLE
      OLE
      OLE
      LadyGuinnie
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 36 posts | 12 
      Reply #273: Jun 27, 2020 03:19:46 pm
      As the realisation that we've done it sets in how do we play the rest of the season. I know many will want us to carry on and get a points record but keeping going at full pace, keeping the motivation up will be difficult. The Gaffa might want to give Willians and Jones and others more game time.

The extended break didn't do top players to much harm.Some of them have hardly had a decent break for a long time. See how Klopp plays it.
      I believe that the fans of  the club, and maybe fans of all clubs the world over, would really like to see us going toe to toe with Man. City with our best possible team. Our players will be getting the guard of honour from the City players. Surely that should go to the boys who carried off this title win in such amazing fashion this season. Their players will surely be up for this, to try to salvage something from their inferior statement this season, and recover their lost pride. When they throw down the gauntlet, we have to pick it up in earnest. Give the kids their chances after the City match, please.
      LadyGuinnie
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 36 posts | 12 
      Reply #274: Jun 27, 2020 03:38:36 pm
      This is the first time since 2013 that the EPL hasn't been won by money from minerals in the ground.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #275: Jun 27, 2020 06:34:17 pm

Where's the DVD I say?

Quick Reply