Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Arsenal?

Alisson
      0 (0%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      0 (0%)
      Joe Gomez
      3 (5.2%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      0 (0%)
      Andy Robertson
      10 (17.2%)
       Fabinho
      0 (0%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      0 (0%)
      Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
      0 (0%)
      Mohammed Salah
      0 (0%)
      Sadio Mane
      38 (65.5%)
      Roberto Firmino
      0 (0%)
      Naby Keïta
      5 (8.6%)
      Takumi Minamino
      0 (0%)
      Xherdan Shaqiri
      0 (0%)
      Divock Origi
      2 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Voting closed: Jul 19, 2020 10:09:33 pm

Arsenal 2-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 17858 times
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Re: Arsenal 2-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #368: Jul 16, 2020 03:18:41 pm
      Chris Bascombe had a good tweet about how just more than 10 years ago the club were looking at Administration and struggling for performance, contrasting that to how on Twitter (and the Internet in general), fans were slagging the club and team for various things just a couple of weeks after breaking the 30-year Premier League title drought.

I think I'm guilty of losing the forest for the trees at times in the midst of a match. I love nothing more than the ebb and flow of a well-played football match played by this team. Having the team produce a great performance and secure a result as part of a larger quest has been a particular delight over the past few years with Klopp's emphasis on style and performance, which has brought a nearly-unprecedented flurry of good results.

The fact is when we look back at teams we look back at what they accomplished over the season. This team has accomplished more than almost anyone over a two-year period.

There is a frustration of not getting a result when you know your side is better than the other, but the fact is the mission has been accomplished and then some.

Officially declaring myself unconcerned about the results of the next two matches. Happy for everyone getting to watch the team lift the trophy next week. Otherwise I will look for news about when the next season begins (September 12?), remember that now is about the time we normally would be starting preseason friendlies against the likes of Tranmere.

I'm over the moon with the season and I'm over yesterday.
      « Last Edit: Jul 16, 2020 06:26:57 pm by Robby The Z »
      alex1995
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,185 posts | 165 
      Reply #369: Jul 16, 2020 04:55:11 pm
      Salah was soooo poor. He missed so many opportunities and was sloppy. Wijnaldum brought nothing to the table. Keita was so much more impactful in much fewer minutes. As for Ox, I think he suffered from  needing to link with underperforming Trent and Salah.

Fabinho and Gomez were really really great.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #370: Jul 16, 2020 05:45:52 pm
      I stand by what I said last night after the game, it was not a knee jerky comment, I seriously believe that these players are spent, they are running on empty, they have absolutely given their all not just this season but last season also, that’s going back to August 2018, four months short of 2 years, or 20 months, do not factor in the COVID break, because the players were still active day to day doing their individual fitness regime’s,

Almost two years of intensive training, two years of routine, two years of total commitment, of hard graft, sheer determination, in any other period of the same length would have seen us collect, (aside from 1 point) two Premier league titles, 1 Champions league title, 1 club World Cup thingy, and a UEFA Super cup, now I dunno about you guys but that’s not to shabby a return is it, for the effort those players, Jürgen , Pep, & Peter, and all the other vital cogs in our machine have put in,

They all, and I mean all need a break, a complete rest & recuperation period for as long as humanly possible, it’s  why I suggested that we as a club finish the season NOW,  F**k Chelsea & Toon, we turn up next week, play the kids , the results matter not a jot, get our f***in trophy, waited long enough for it, then do all the media sh*t and whatever else the F**k out of the way and say ....Sayonara mother fuckers, we’re done, see ya next season, then everyone fucks off like a fart in the wind.

Y  N  W  A
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #371: Jul 16, 2020 06:23:29 pm
      I stand by what I said last night after the game, it was not a knee jerky comment, I seriously believe that these players are spent, they are running on empty, they have absolutely given their all not just this season but last season also, that’s going back to August 2018, four months short of 2 years, or 20 months, do not factor in the COVID break, because the players were still active day to day doing their individual fitness regime’s,

Almost two years of intensive training, two years of routine, two years of total commitment, of hard graft, sheer determination, in any other period of the same length would have seen us collect, (aside from 1 point) two Premier league titles, 1 Champions league title, 1 club World Cup thingy, and a UEFA Super cup, now I dunno about you guys but that’s not to shabby a return is it, for the effort those players, Jürgen , Pep, & Peter, and all the other vital cogs in our machine have put in,

They all, and I mean all need a break, a complete rest & recuperation period for as long as humanly possible, it’s  why I suggested that we as a club finish the season NOW,  F**k Chelsea & Toon, we turn up next week, play the kids , the results matter not a jot, get our f***in trophy, waited long enough for it, then do all the media sh*t and whatever else the F**k out of the way and say ....Sayonara mother fuckers, we’re done, see ya next season, then everyone fucks off like a fart in the wind.

Y  N  W  A

I get where you're coming from, but these lads have literally just spent weeks and weeks in isolation, doing just a bit of fitness training.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #372: Jul 16, 2020 08:05:36 pm
      I thought we did well giving Arsenal a bit of a confidence boost before their semi against Man City!!
      WeAreMenOfShanklysBest
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 396 posts | 114 
      • up the reds
      Reply #373: Jul 16, 2020 08:22:29 pm
      I thought we did well giving Arsenal a bit of a confidence boost before their semi against Man City!!
      F**k that as much as I can’t stand Man City lately I don’t want either Chelsea or Utd winning anything, want City to make the final
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #374: Jul 16, 2020 09:14:47 pm
      F**k that as much as I can’t stand Man City lately I don’t want either Chelsea or Utd winning anything, want City to make the final

I'd rather any of them plus Arsenal to win it.

I can't stand Baldy-arse Pep, his F***ing reinvention of footy and City, the absolute no-mark cu*ts.

Utd just don't arse me at the minute!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #375: Jul 16, 2020 09:43:44 pm
      I get where you're coming from, but these lads have literally just spent weeks and weeks in isolation, doing just a bit of fitness training.

So was every other club in the prem mate, but they weren’t blowing teams away Like we were each and every week, then boom, the lock down kicks in, and weeks later we’re back but as a ghost of our former selves, can you explain that ?
      We then win the league and every game after(almost) and we’re no better than your average mediocre F**k all to play for team,
      We cannot blame it entirely on a massive hangover the players had post title win, you could argue our motivational bubble has deflated, but like you said they were well rested for weeks, so it’s something else, but what ?

We’ve went from swatting teams away with ease to struggling to beat teams like Villa, Palace, Burnley  In the space of a few weeks,

Since the restart, we’ve looked heavy legged, the crisp sharp passing is no longer there, the 40,50 ,60 yard  defence splitting mortar shells, gone, Bobby’s little flicks, and intricate one twos, them too, something is amiss, we can all see that, maybe it’s psychological, the ‘Goal’ achieved so no target, could be all of those little things that completely F**k your day up, me , like I said, the lads look ‘fu**ed’, the stop start season has fu**ed us over, add the, no target analogy, psychologically or otherwise, has taken their toll,

We’ve been making mistakes aplenty, from Alisson up to Salah, even the big fella Virgil, our colossus, making school boy errors, Mane has for me been the only one unaffected, we need the season to end mate ASAP,  I’d do it now, and play the kids last two games.

Y  N  W  A
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #376: Jul 16, 2020 11:19:55 pm
      They had 3 months off and secured the title after about 2 games of the restart!

Exactly. Some people are running out of excuses to justify our lads playing so badly. It's getting silly now.

The title has been ours since Christmas. It was a given whilst we were on lockdown. What we were looking forward to, and what we were excited to battle for, was the record of points total in a season, straight home victories record, golden boot etc.  Now all that is being/has been thrown away - and for what? Our lads are tired because they won the title so convincingly? burnt out? really??

The effort and lack of care has been shocking. Are we going to pick up the trophy after a half-hearted, woeful defeat against Chelsea, or are we actually going to turn up and put in a shift, and celebrate on a high? We should have gone out there and beaten every team as Champions. That is how you celebrate your triumph!!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #377: Jul 16, 2020 11:41:01 pm
      The title has been ours since Christmas. It was a given whilst we were on lockdown.

It looked odds on after we came back from the World Club Cup and beat Leicester.  Certainly by the end of January/start of February the players must have known for sure.

Probably explains the dip in results just prior to lockdown. 

Last season we were forced into playing right until the end of the season but this year the competitive spirit practically ended before it was even Spring.

In terms of results, this period is about as meaningless as any pre-season is.  I'd swap five defeats here for one win in the restart in September.

The effort and lack of care has been shocking. Are we going to pick up the trophy after a half-hearted, woeful defeat against Chelsea, or are we actually going to turn up and put in a shift, and celebrate on a high? We should have gone out there and beaten every team as Champions. That is how you celebrate your triumph!!

Twitter would love you mate.  First title in 30 years and you're crying we haven't got 100 points.  You'd have hated the end of Bob Paisley's reign.
      DanMann

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #378: Jul 16, 2020 11:53:24 pm

Twitter would love you mate.  First title in 30 years and you're crying we haven't got 100 points.  You'd have hated the end of Bob Paisley's reign.

:lmao:

No need in trying to twist my words mate. I've celebrated the title and will continue to celebrate as will we all... but it simply does not justify the end of our game mentality, and that we have just given up on pushing to set records and dominate the books for years to come.

With the title in our hands, and the 100 points, the other records, and the golden boot all on the table ready for us to delve in and feast... why simply walk away?
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #379: Jul 17, 2020 12:38:05 am
      :lmao:

No need in trying to twist my words mate. I've celebrated the title and will continue to celebrate as will we all... but it simply does not justify the end of our game mentality, and that we have just given up on pushing to set records and dominate the books for years to come.

With the title in our hands, and the 100 points, the other records, and the golden boot all on the table ready for us to delve in and feast... why simply walk away?

Agreed it hurts a little bit that it seems the season is really petering out but we WON THE F***ing LEAGUE so we go get the record next Season when we go back to back!!!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #380: Jul 17, 2020 05:57:52 am
      Exactly. Some people are running out of excuses to justify our lads playing so badly. It's getting silly now.

The title has been ours since Christmas. It was a given whilst we were on lockdown. What we were looking forward to, and what we were excited to battle for, was the record of points total in a season, straight home victories record, golden boot etc.  Now all that is being/has been thrown away - and for what? Our lads are tired because they won the title so convincingly? burnt out? really??

You say some ppl are running out of excuses to justify the players playing so badly,

What are the players excuses ?

If the players were really looking forward to breaking all those records why put in half hearted performances, not very triumphant like is it ?

You are right in that we should be beating every team as Champions,  but we didn't did we,

So why didn't we then? What do you reckon it's down to, because the players have been well rested due to Aunty Covid. They are not burnt out and are/were raring to go for all those records,  or is that me just being f***in silly.

YNWA

« Last Edit: Jul 17, 2020 06:41:15 am by billythered »
      DanMann

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #381: Jul 17, 2020 09:26:24 am
      I think they just don't care.  ;D Professional paid players... not happy about it, but sadly that's how they are. Man City may well have been the same. They set the points record because we were pushing them.

What gets me is the fans who are quite happy with it - because we won the league already.  :roll: When does the pre-season start already??
      ruthcity

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #382: Jul 17, 2020 09:48:48 am
      I think they just don't care.  ;D Professional paid players... not happy about it, but sadly that's how they are. Man City may well have been the same. They set the points record because we were pushing them.

What gets me is the fans who are quite happy with it - because we won the league already.  :roll: When does the pre-season start already??

I take a more extreme view than you.

Not happy with VVD. I will never forgive him. I will not forget this mistake he made. I still hate Stevie for his slip. Never mind his contribution to number 5 and the FA cup. I will disregard it. It all goes down the drain.

It was the correct decision to buy VVD. Until now. He should go. We cannot tolerate such sloppiness and have no room for such nonsense. Same for Ali. We should have bought Delight. When he lifts the trophy, I'll be here reminding you lot of these two mistakes. VVD out. :mad: oops. Wrong thread.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #383: Jul 17, 2020 10:04:35 am

So was every other club in the prem mate, but they weren’t blowing teams away Like we were each and every week, then boom, the lock down kicks in, and weeks later we’re back but as a ghost of our former selves, can you explain that ?
      We then win the league and every game after(almost) and we’re no better than your average mediocre f**k all to play for team,
      We cannot blame it entirely on a massive hangover the players had post title win, you could argue our motivational bubble has deflated, but like you said they were well rested for weeks, so it’s something else, but what ?

We’ve went from swatting teams away with ease to struggling to beat teams like Villa, Palace, Burnley  In the space of a few weeks,

Since the restart, we’ve looked heavy legged, the crisp sharp passing is no longer there, the 40,50 ,60 yard  defence splitting mortar shells, gone, Bobby’s little flicks, and intricate one twos, them too, something is amiss, we can all see that, maybe it’s psychological, the ‘Goal’ achieved so no target, could be all of those little things that completely f**k your day up, me , like I said, the lads look ‘F**ked’, the stop start season has fu**ed us over, add the, no target analogy, psychologically or otherwise, has taken their toll,

We’ve been making mistakes aplenty, from Alisson up to Salah, even the big fella Virgil, our colossus, making school boy errors, Mane has for me been the only one unaffected, we need the season to end mate ASAP,  I’d do it now, and play the kids last two games.

Y  N  W  A

and yet City and Utd were not affected by the lockdown at all along with several other teams like for example Burnley, can you explain that?  If the players are suffering fatigue then its certainly not physical, but I can totally understand the immense pressure and focus they have been under this season and that after winning and the pressure lifting they simply could not find that higher gear again, in other words they are suffering from mental fatigue to a certain extent, but in a good way as they have achieved their goal.

If you take that into account then we haven't been that bad, yes we drew to Everton but that was first game back and Everton played so negatively that I would have defied any team to break them down. Palace we destroyed and then we won the league before playing our next game and our focus was gone, in many respects its remarkable we played as well as we did, even the Burnley and Arsenal games we should really have won, we just got a bit unlucky and our levels dropped those crucial few percent.

Honestly I was quite pissed off after the Arsenal game as the points record had gone, but then I realised that with winning the league so early and so easily it would have been miraculous for the players to have retained the necessary focus to keep winning all the games, it was the Burnley game more than the Arsenal game that cost us the points record as I figured we'd maybe lose one of Chelsea or Arsenal as they are much hungrier at the moment.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #384: Jul 17, 2020 10:14:25 am
      The title has been ours since Christmas.

That's the problem right there. The league was already won by the turn of the year so people have spent the last 6 or 7 months dreaming about what else we could achieve (treble, FA Cup, CL, points records) and each time one of these additional trophies or records have gone it's chipped away at the magnitude of the achievement that is simply winning the English title for the first time in 30 years.

I guarantee that if we'd have had a similar league campaign to Man City but pipped them to the title by getting 82/83 points people would be a lot happier on the whole because they'd have spent the last few months fixated on the title race instead of daydreaming about additional scalps. Of course I'd have liked to clinch the records but it's not a massive deal for me because it's Man City who hold them, a nothing club who achieved those records through financial doping on a massive scale. A much more impressive achievement is Man United's record of 20 English titles and if anything that's the record we should have our eyes on. This title is not only our first in 30 years but it's also brought us within 1 of leveling that

I don't care if we win the league by 70 odd points or 100 odd points as long as we win it because we're still champions of England and will have to be addressed as such for the next year or so at least. This group of players have done what 100s before them have failed to do and I've said it a few times on here and i'll say it again - I won't be arsed about any bad result or any petro-fueled Man City record come Wednesday night when Hendo's lifting that trophy above his head!

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #385: Jul 17, 2020 10:45:14 am
      I take a more extreme view than you.

Not happy with VVD. I will never forgive him. I will not forget this mistake he made. I still hate Stevie for his slip. Never mind his contribution to number 5 and the FA cup. I will disregard it. It all goes down the drain.

It was the correct decision to buy VVD. Until now. He should go. We cannot tolerate such sloppiness and have no room for such nonsense. Same for Ali. We should have bought Delight. When he lifts the trophy, I'll be here reminding you lot of these two mistakes. VVD out. :mad: oops. Wrong thread.

Out of interest why do you do this sarcasm thing, is it your schtick, your comedy bit? Honestly its getting a bit tedious when every single post is like this, I'd quite like to know what your real opinions are without having to figure out what is sarcasm and what's not.
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #386: Jul 17, 2020 10:45:54 am
      That's the problem right there. The league was already won by the turn of the year so people have spent the last 6 or 7 months dreaming about what else we could achieve (treble, FA Cup, CL, points records) and each time one of these additional trophies or records have gone it's chipped away at the magnitude of the achievement that is simply winning the English title for the first time in 30 years.

I guarantee that if we'd have had a similar league campaign to Man City but pipped them to the title by getting 82/83 points people would be a lot happier on the whole because they'd have spent the last few months fixated on the title race instead of daydreaming about additional scalps. Of course I'd have liked to clinch the records but it's not a massive deal for me because it's Man City who hold them, a nothing club who achieved those records through financial doping on a massive scale. A much more impressive achievement is Man United's record of 20 English titles and if anything that's the record we should have our eyes on. This title is not only our first in 30 years but it's also brought us within 1 of leveling that

I don't care if we win the league by 70 odd points or 100 odd points as long as we win it because we're still champions of England and will have to be addressed as such for the next year or so at least. This group of players have done what 100s before them have failed to do and I've said it a few times on here and i'll say it again - I won't be arsed about any bad result or any petro-fueled Man City record come Wednesday night when Hendo's lifting that trophy above his head!

Well said!
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #387: Jul 17, 2020 11:29:26 am

We then win the league and every game after(almost) and we’re no better than your average mediocre F**k all to play for team,

Since the restart, we’ve looked heavy legged, the crisp sharp passing is no longer there, the 40,50 ,60 yard  defence splitting mortar shells, gone, Bobby’s little flicks, and intricate one twos, them too, something is amiss, we can all see that, maybe it’s psychological, the ‘Goal’ achieved so no target, could be all of those little things that completely F**k your day up, me , like I said, the lads look ‘fu**ed’, the stop start season has fu**ed us over, add the, no target analogy, psychologically or otherwise, has taken their toll,

Y  N  W  A

I'm pretty sure we weren't blowing teams away every week.

At various times before the "lockdown", we've looked a bit blowy, on fire, leggy; it's been really up and down, consistent only in that we've found a way to win so many times, particularly when not at our best.

Even in this part-season, we've been on fire at times, and a bit short at others.

The difference, I think, is that we've had absolutely no luck.
      On another day, we put 4 past Burnley, and get a win at Arsenal because we don't make silly mistakes.

The idea that we've strode imperiously, through the league, blowing teams away every week is not true.
      There's been a good few games where we've had a slice of luck.
      Now you could say that we made our own luck by the way we pressured teams, and I wouldn't argue with that, but yeah, we've had some luck along the way, the same as every other team ever to win a title.

I've seen the VVD diagonal throughout the mini-season.
      I've seen players blowing hot and cold throughout the season.
      I've seen more luck for us than bad luck against us (and about F***ing time).
      I've seen a team that digs in and grinds out a result when not firing on all cylinders.
      I've seen us create shitloads of chances and fail to finish them in both parts of the season.

I just don't see the players as being any more tired than they have been at various other points.
      I just see a group with a few players who haven't quite hit their stride.

Let's be honest, the lads have slipped a little bit in terms of concentration, and I'm fine with that.

But knackered?
      Not for me, I'm just not seeing it.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #388: Jul 17, 2020 03:24:46 pm
      Quote from 7-King Kenny-7
      Convinced these stupid drink breaks are playing a part; the last 2 games now it has stopped us in our tracks and we've conceded not long after. Plenty of teams who are building momentum are having it broken by the break that really isn't needed.

When it was introduced years ago, it was only supposed to happen in extreme heat conditions, not conditions resembling a wet Wednesday night in Stoke.

This was another reminder why I hate going to Arsenal, no wins for us in the last 3 visits, and we've been ahead in every one of them. They had 3 shots. 2 from our mistakes, and then played like a team fighting to beat the drop instead of fighting to get into Europe.

With results moderating, neutrals will write stuff about our chances of retaining the title next year. We haven't taken the rest of this season off, but opponents are being more clinical with the chances they have now, than  earlier in the year. Also, we have had a difficult run in of trips to places you really don't want to go, at this time of the season. I warned when the fixtures were released last year, that we have a difficult run in, and unfortunately that has proved to be the case. People say it doesn't matter when they are played, but I think if we got trips to Everton City and Arsenal earlier in the season, I'm sure we would have scored more than one  goal and taken home more than one point.

Anyway, onto next week and something we've all waited a long time for. The EPL trophy in our house. Last year, it made it as far as the tunnel, this year it will get out to the Kop so we can all see it, from our perch.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #389: Jul 17, 2020 07:29:25 pm
      and yet City and Utd were not affected by the lockdown at all along with several other teams like for example Burnley, can you explain that?  If the players are suffering fatigue then its certainly not physical, but I can totally understand the immense pressure and focus they have been under this season and that after winning and the pressure lifting they simply could not find that higher gear again, in other words they are suffering from mental fatigue to a certain extent, but in a good way as they have achieved their goal.

If you take that into account then we haven't been that bad, yes we drew to Everton but that was first game back and Everton played so negatively that I would have defied any team to break them down. Palace we destroyed and then we won the league before playing our next game and our focus was gone, in many respects its remarkable we played as well as we did, even the Burnley and Arsenal games we should really have won, we just got a bit unlucky and our levels dropped those crucial few percent.

Honestly I was quite pissed off after the Arsenal game as the points record had gone, but then I realised that with winning the league so early and so easily it would have been miraculous for the players to have retained the necessary focus to keep winning all the games, it was the Burnley game more than the Arsenal game that cost us the points record as I figured we'd maybe lose one of Chelsea or Arsenal as they are much hungrier at the moment.

That’s fair comment regarding clinching the title so early, so fair enough maybe it is just down to having little to focus on apart from those records, but perhaps in the players eyes they weren’t so important that they would bust a gut to achieve them like they would do if the title was still up for grabs.

Y  N  W  A
      redtiler
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,101 posts | 125 
      Reply #390: Jul 17, 2020 08:40:02 pm
      compaclaceny, is not an excuse in my eyes, we won the league on our merits, why let them drop. That last result against Arsenal, was more than a disappointment, ok 2 brain farts from maybe our 2 most reliable players, but we had no answer from basically a 'poor' team, and lets face it, they were sh*te.
      Lets hope we get our stuff together against chelski

Quick Reply