Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Will Klopp play youth in 20/21

Read 1481 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Will Klopp play youth in 20/21
      Jul 16, 2020 06:16:08 pm
      It's looking increasing unlikely Klopp will not have much transfer funds for the 20/21 season if what we hear in social media is true. Will the likes of Brewster - Jones - Elliott - Williams - Woodburn  & couple of others get more playing time?

It's looking like United - City - Chavs all appear to be strengthing sides come the 20/21 season. I know it's easy to say you don't really need to improve on this years great achievements but will your current side be enough to do the double?

If the new rule comes into play where they can use 5 substitutes then surely this has a detrimental effect on winning the premier league back to back. Injuries were very few far in between from what I can take although some members may disagree on this.
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Re: Will Klopp play youth in 20/21
      Reply #1: Jul 16, 2020 09:17:47 pm
      Not Woodburn. Brewster might go out on loan again. We'll see a lot more of Curtis, for my money he looks like the best shot for a dangerous, attacking midfielder in our squad and he'll be rotated throughout next season. Harvey will start to make a few more substitute appearances later in the season,, hopefully he can start to build up his strength.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #2: Jul 16, 2020 09:23:35 pm
      Not Woodburn. Brewster might go out on loan again. We'll see a lot more of Curtis, for my money he looks like the best shot for a dangerous, attacking midfielder in our squad and he'll be rotated throughout next season. Harvey will start to make a few more substitute appearances later in the season,, hopefully he can start to build up his strength.

Can't see Brewster going out on loan again, definitely if we're not buying, can see him becoming the striker option off the bench as I think he's got more to offer than Origi.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3: Jul 16, 2020 10:22:43 pm

I'd put money on Brewster returning to Anfield, just can't see Klopp leaving him at Swansea given very little activity in the transfer market. Why would you want to leave him out on loan given how well he's doing?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4: Jul 16, 2020 10:23:35 pm
      Can't see Brewster going out on loan again, definitely if we're not buying, can see him becoming the striker option off the bench as I think he's got more to offer than Origi.

Absolutely a bench warmer for more options
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #5: Jul 16, 2020 10:31:48 pm
      Maybe, the problem is that he needs game time and rhythm after the long term injury and he aint gonna get that here.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #6: Jul 16, 2020 11:14:53 pm
      I would have liked to have seen a bit more of Curtis Jones, always impressed, when he has come on.

Quick Reply