Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The official : Laugh at Leeds United thread

Read 9843 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      The official : Laugh at Leeds United thread
      Jul 18, 2020 04:59:29 pm
      What's Liverpool fans take on Leeds supporters? Do you hate them more than the mancs.  ;D

Last time I was at Elland road was back in the late 70/80s from what I can remember. I can't even remember the score as it was quite a frightening experience   :couch:
      Back in those days we obviously all stood up and you only sat in seats if you were posh or had money  ;D I remember a wall falling in  but don't know which end it was.  ;D
      After  final whistle we got chased by hundreds of fans going down this hill from the ground.  :lmao:

Back then I can honestly say we hated/disliked Leeds more than any other club from my experience. It's going to be very interesting year to see if that hatred still stands with the fans. I can honestly say Leeds fans won't of changed.

Do you lads hate/dislike Leeds?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: The official : Laugh at Leeds United thread
      Reply #1: Jul 18, 2020 05:17:11 pm
      What's Liverpool fans take on Leeds supporters? Do you hate them more than the mancs.  ;D

Last time I was at Elland road was back in the late 70/80s from what I can remember. I can't even remember the score as it was quite a frightening experience   :couch:
      Back in those days we obviously all stood up and you only sat in seats if you were posh or had money  ;D I remember a wall falling in  but don't know which end it was.  ;D
      After  final whistle we got chased by hundreds of fans going down this hill from the ground.  :lmao:

Back then I can honestly say we hated/disliked Leeds more than any other club from my experience. It's going to be very interesting year to see if that hatred still stands with the fans. I can honestly say Leeds fans won't of changed.

Do you lads hate/dislike Leeds?

I remember Leeds fans having a certain reputation but the only ones I've ever met were ok, if a bit batshit crazy.

In any case I'm actually quite happy Leeds have finally been promoted again, in the same way I was happy when Villa were, 2 good proper football team with loads of history.
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #2: Jul 18, 2020 05:25:42 pm
      I've been in the Leeds' Kop during the 90's for a home game against Man U. I've never seen collective hatred and malice like it. I remember shouting as loud as I could to a mate stood next to me that I was off to get a pint and I couldn't hear my own voice. Not sure what it is between Leeds and Man U, they've never been direct rivals but the hate goes both ways.

I'm glad they're back in the top flight. Big club, good history and mad fans.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3: Jul 18, 2020 05:33:57 pm
      I've been in the Leeds' Kop during the 90's for a home game against Man U. I've never seen collective hatred and malice like it. I remember shouting as loud as I could to a mate stood next to me that I was off to get a pint and I couldn't hear my own voice. Not sure what it is between Leeds and Man U, they've never been direct rivals but the hate goes both ways.

I'm glad they're back in the top flight. Big club, good history and mad fans.

It isn't even football related Apparantly  ;D It was due to the revolution back in the 18th/19th centuries.  Leeds fans are very loud and would put United & Liverpool fans to the test for being the loudest supporters that I have no doubt.  :D
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #4: Jul 18, 2020 06:04:35 pm
      Horrible bunch of bas**rds, dirty leeds
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #5: Jul 18, 2020 06:52:00 pm
      Horrible bunch of bas**rds, dirty leeds

I've had the same experience Kopite  :lmao: If the club ever got successful I could see many fans saying their the worse fans in the league. They was in the 70/80s
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #6: Jul 18, 2020 09:34:10 pm
      F**k this thread off it's not F***ing RedCafe!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #7: Jul 18, 2020 09:52:26 pm
      F**k this thread off it's not f**king RedCafe!!

Is that because a Manc started it  ;D? Better delete the Man city thread too then, as you said it's not redcafe .  ;)
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #8: Jul 18, 2020 10:41:50 pm
      Big club who should be in the Top league.
      beardo number 7
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 343 posts | 96 
      Reply #9: Jul 18, 2020 11:22:21 pm
      Never hate no club more than the Man U filth
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #10: Jul 19, 2020 01:55:50 am
      Hated the cu*ts since that Australian pr**k, Viduka had that game!!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #11: Jul 19, 2020 07:51:51 am

I think you may find they will become the biggest hated club in the league hence why they have their own thread so we can take the p!ss  :lmao:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #12: Jul 19, 2020 09:20:20 am
      I think you may find they will become the biggest hated club in the league hence why they have their own thread so we can take the p!ss  :lmao:

You started the thread you muppet ;-)
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #13: Jul 20, 2020 05:48:27 am
      You started the thread you muppet ;-)

:D :D ;D ;D :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #14: Jul 20, 2020 09:00:22 am

That's our title surely!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15: Jul 20, 2020 09:32:24 am

Can only speak for myself but from passed  experience  it's Leeds.  Will see if anythings changed in the new season. I've never had a scouser throw bricks at me though.  :lmao:

Members who're only aged 30 and under have got a rude awaking coming towards them with this lot.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #16: Jul 21, 2020 03:11:50 pm
      Passionately dislike Leeds, remember way back in the early seventies, knocked us out of the old Fairs cup, in the semi finals.  Beating us 1 0 at Anfield. The second leg a 0 0 draw at Elland road. For some reason that result I could never accept ! Brian Clough seemingly walked out of the club after only 40 odd days when he later became their manager .
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #17: Jul 21, 2020 07:17:57 pm
      Can only speak for myself but from passed  experience  it's Leeds.  Will see if anythings changed in the new season. I've never had a scouser throw bricks at me though.  :lmao:

Members who're only aged 30 and under have got a rude awaking coming towards them with this lot.

I remember the cu*ts in the seventies
      Kopite78
      Reply #18: Aug 08, 2020 05:13:46 pm

😂😂😂

I mean I'm no fan of Leeds at all but hate them more than the mancs?

That's like saying I hate being called playground names more than being repeatedly kicked in the bollocks for an entire afternoon
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #19: Aug 09, 2020 02:59:30 pm

I remember one of the young lads on our coach scaring the absolute sh*t out of three Leeds fans in a VW Golf. Bouncing about over two lanes behind our coach, headlights, horn the F***ing lot and them three acting like wankers. Try to overtake our coach abd this is on one of the A roads in Yorkshire and said young lad climbs up opens the emergency exit window, leans a firework out of the coach and fires it. As the golf was trying to overtake, the firework hit the VW Golf's roof then exploded on one of the moors. The VW golf hit the brake, pulled back and ended up behind our coach. Three lads are no longer acting like tw*ts and have the look like the three of them have sh*t themselves, while we were all on the back seat of the coach cheering, flicking V and w**ker signs at them and generally laughing our arse off. That was on the way home from that Viduka 4-3 match.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #20: Aug 09, 2020 11:22:23 pm
      I remember one of the young lads on our coach scaring the absolute sh*t out of three Leeds fans in a VW Golf. Bouncing about over two lanes behind our coach, headlights, horn the f**king lot and them three acting like wankers. Try to overtake our coach abd this is on one of the A roads in Yorkshire and said young lad climbs up opens the emergency exit window, leans a firework out of the coach and fires it. As the golf was trying to overtake, the firework hit the VW Golf's roof then exploded on one of the moors. The VW golf hit the brake, pulled back and ended up behind our coach. Three lads are no longer acting like tw*ts and have the look like the three of them have sh*t themselves, while we were all on the back seat of the coach cheering, flicking V and w**ker signs at them and generally laughing our arse off. That was on the way home from that Viduka 4-3 match.

Sucked in cu*ts!
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,111 posts | 441 
      Reply #21: Aug 10, 2020 02:03:55 am
      It isn't even football related Apparantly  ;D It was due to the revolution back in the 18th/19th centuries.  Leeds fans are very loud and would put United & Liverpool fans to the test for being the loudest supporters that I have no doubt.  :D

Fergy doing his cherry picking wouldn't have help matters!
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #22: Aug 10, 2020 06:49:27 pm
      I remember the cu*ts in the seventies

A decade earlier.  May 1st 1965 .  Woah Yeh.

........................ ...................

(In the seventies the Scum dropped down into the old Second Division now the Championship . 1974.
      One of five times in their history.) 

Quick Reply