Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Jordan Henderson named FWA Footballer of the Year

Read 4745 times
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Re: Jordan Henderson named FWA Footballer of the Year
      Reply #23: Jul 25, 2020 10:48:44 am
      Well deserved.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #24: Jul 25, 2020 10:51:05 am
      Keith,

Fully deserved,  he sets,  a example to everyone, stepped up when it mattered, he gave everything he could each time he played, no one can ask for anymore, he is not the best player at Liverpool, he’s not the best player in the league, but he’s one of the best at commitment, his consistency levels this season have been superb, whereas before it was a major concern,

Before Jürgen he was Mr inconsistency and his decision making was mediocre at times, on average he would probably score a 5 or 6 , now we’re getting 7’s 8’s almost every week, his leadership skills have improved immensely too,

What I’m impressed with is how he handles himself both on and off the pitch, taking over the armband from Stevie G wasn’t easy, but he has walked in his shoes with aplomb, he took the lead in the players corona virus charity thingy, he and Marcus Rashford deserve great credit for what they have done.

All the great Liverpool captains have lifted silverware of one form or another, some are Legends and some are just brilliant at what they do, Jordan Henderson has lifted a European cup, a European super cup, a Club World Cup and now the Creme de la creme a Premier League Trophy, with more to follow, there aren’t many Manchester based players can say that , especially those noisy neighbours of yours, you know, the ones who like to cheat & buy their success !

Y  N  W  A

exactly right.   :gt-happyup:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #25: Jul 25, 2020 10:55:07 am
      Oh yea, what was all that about? Not such a nice guy Pep, when losing out.

I used to quite like Pep and Lampard but they are top of my sh*t list now, both complete and utter tw*ts of the highest order, nasty vindictive little shits.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #26: Jul 25, 2020 01:22:31 pm
      I used to quite like Pep and Lampard but they are top of my sh*t list now, both complete and utter tw*ts of the highest order, nasty vindictive little shits.

Don’t really care about Lampards, kicking off in a match situation can happen.

Baldy is another story though, wouldn’t be out of place at Everton with his bitterness
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #27: Jul 25, 2020 03:32:02 pm
      Don’t really care about Lampards, kicking off in a match situation can happen.

Nah that horrible cockney rat is just as bad, when you look at the team he played in and who is manager was, surprised he hasn't bitched about the Garcia ghost goal again yet. Tbh I find Lampard more of a snide than Terry.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #28: Jul 25, 2020 07:48:33 pm
      Nah that horrible cockney rat is just as bad, when you look at the team he played in and who is manager was, surprised he hasn't bitched about the Garcia ghost goal again yet. Tbh I find Lampard more of a snide than Terry.

Wayne Bridge would disagree but they're is something unsavoury about Lampard. Can tell hes a c**t and he was caught out the other day.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #29: Jul 25, 2020 10:10:40 pm
      Big massive well done for Hendo.

I wonder who'll be the PFA winner?
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,631 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #30: Jul 27, 2020 08:47:10 pm
      Took on the hardest job in football and succeeded where many had fallen, Jordan, we are so so proud of you, you will go down as a Liverpool legend when you hang up your boots.

Enjoy every moment and saviour being Captain for the greatest team in the world.

YNWA - Jordan Henderson.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #31: Jul 28, 2020 01:52:06 am
      What a 12 months it has been for the Skipper. Congrats Jordan, we really do miss you when you are not in the side. It's plain and obvious to see.

Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,631 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #32: Jul 28, 2020 02:18:04 pm
      What a 12 months it has been for the Skipper. Congrats Jordan, we really do miss you when you are not in the side. It's plain and obvious to see.

Brilliant Aussie  ;D he could become an advert for toothpaste when he retires couldn't he  :lmao:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #33: Jul 29, 2020 12:45:36 am
      Brilliant Aussie  ;D he could become an advert for toothpaste when he retires couldn't he  :lmao:

Him, Bobby or Jürgen, take you pic mate!  ;D ;D ;D
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #34: Jul 30, 2020 08:59:25 pm

While I've got your attention Oz ...and completely off topic ...did you know that CNN News Anchor "hot"   Brianna Keiler was born in Canberra?

Now.....

Jordan? 

Yes . Whatever the question was . ;D !
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #35: Jul 31, 2020 12:26:06 am
      While I've got your attention Oz ...and completely off topic ...did you know that CNN News Anchor "hot"   Brianna Keiler was born in Canberra?

Now.....

Jordan? 

Yes . Whatever the question was . ;D !

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Never heard of her...don't watch the news...too depressing...only watch the Sport.  :D :D :D

Quick Reply