Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Alisson Becker Player Thread (GK)

Read 185789 times
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,695 posts | 837 
      Re: Alisson Becker Player Thread (GK)
      Reply #1587: Dec 09, 2023 03:56:44 pm
      Best keeper in the world. His only competition is Courtois when fit and in form.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1588: Dec 09, 2023 05:02:41 pm
      Wrap him in cotton wool until next sunday
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,111 posts | 441 
      Reply #1589: Dec 09, 2023 05:54:03 pm
      Yeh totally agree Best Goalie in the world and has been for a long time.   There is no need to risk him in mid week.  And we can rest him for our next premier league game, give him a deck chair on the goal line for utd. ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1590: Dec 09, 2023 06:04:01 pm
      Yeh totally agree Best Goalie in the world and has been for a long time.   There is no need to risk him in mid week.  And we can rest him for our next premier league game, give him a deck chair on the goal line for utd. ;D

You probably won’t need a goalie the way we’re playing. 🤢
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,111 posts | 441 
      Reply #1591: Dec 09, 2023 08:30:34 pm
      You probably won’t need a goalie the way we’re playing. 🤢

Hey Keith you don't mind if I look at the premier league table instead of conversing with you.  Because that League table looks awesome today so neat and tidy!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1592: Dec 09, 2023 08:41:34 pm
      Hey Keith you don't mind if I look at the premier league table instead of conversing with you.  Because that League table looks awesome today so neat and tidy!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don’t mind at all Kenny, 😂  not sure you deserve to be top playing so badly though. Been one hell of a day for you scousers hasn’t it. 🤮🤮🤮
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,111 posts | 441 
      Reply #1593: Dec 09, 2023 09:03:08 pm
      Deserve!    We had a brilliant start until they royally screwed us in the Spurs game.  That knocked our momentum.  And  Everyman and his dog knows we don't like the 12:30 kick off we drop loads a points in these fixtures.   What do they do give us what 4 and we are hardly at the half way point that is what a quarter of our fixtures.  More so they make us play against shitty away at the F***ing early kick off.  If they don't have enough unfair advantages as it is.

If you think today was not deserved then you have your Mancunian red tinted glasses.   Because their red card was on the soft side but hey nowhere near as bad as Jota's he got 2 yellows without touching the players.  The first today was a yellow card and the second was got to see it again thought at the time it was soft but not as soft as the penalty no way.   It was tactical me thinks anyway.  The lot in the black uniform couldn't see us scoring never mind a double.  Probably though it would cover for the ridiculous penalty.  But our players just pounced on them from that instant it wasn't in the script.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #1594: Dec 10, 2023 02:23:06 pm
      How lucky are we to have the best keeper in the world? We are so blessed to have this man between the sticks.

I hope he stays with us until his 40s!
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #1595: Dec 10, 2023 03:33:58 pm
      Best keeper in the world, think he will be the hardest to replace out of the Klopp old guard, Salah is my fav player but his numbers one way or another can be replaced be it by a player being signed or multiple players, whereas I don't see a way in which we will have that much quality in between the sticks again any time soon.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #1596: Dec 10, 2023 03:42:11 pm
      Best keeper in the world, think he will be the hardest to replace out of the Klopp old guard, Salah is my fav player but his numbers one way or another can be replaced be it by a player being signed or multiple players, whereas I don't see a way in which we will have that much quality in between the sticks again any time soon.
      It'll be a decade or more before we find a worthy replacement once he goes, he's that good.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Reply #1597: Dec 10, 2023 03:45:05 pm
      Aye the days of Adrian karius and mignolet seem a distant horror memory with Ali here. Vvd and Ali were proof you get what you pay for.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1598: Dec 10, 2023 10:07:58 pm
      Was it wrong of me to think with my first thoughts, Kelleher wouldn't have saved either?

World Class Ali, World F***ing Class!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1599: Dec 12, 2023 08:18:19 pm
      Aye the days of Adrian karius and mignolet seem a distant horror memory with Ali here. Vvd and Ali were proof you get what you pay for.

Bit silly lobbing Adrian in there, when he was brought in to be Ali's understudy so Mignolet could F**k off back to Belgium!!
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Reply #1600: Dec 12, 2023 08:19:32 pm
      Bit silly lobbing Adrian in there, when he was brought in to be Ali's understudy so Mignolet could F**k off back to Belgium!!

Not really. Just shows the difference between the best and the rest.

But I take your point.

Quick Reply