Trending Topics

Next match: Sheff Utd v LFC [Premier League] Sun 28th Feb @ 7:15 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Bramall Lane

Today is the 26th of February and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D4 L9

Kostas Tsimikas Player Thread

Read 2623 times
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,156 posts | 1952 
      Re: Kostas Tsimikas Player Thread
      Reply #50: Oct 31, 2020 05:31:39 am
      Anyone know what’s up with this lad. Been super unlucky since joining. Injury and COVID. Wouldn’t mind seeing another run out, even if Robbo has been challenging Fabinho for player of the season to date.

With how full the schedule is he definitely would get a game now and then if he were healthy. A few more weeks for that, apparently.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,205 posts | 1931 
      Reply #51: Oct 31, 2020 10:42:46 am
      With how full the schedule is he definitely would get a game now and then if he were healthy. A few more weeks for that, apparently.

Think he's due back next week mate but might need a game or two with the u23 side to build up match fitness.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,115 posts | 1693 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #52: Nov 04, 2020 11:43:30 am
      Looked a player last night in his brief cameo. Tenacioys, quick and smart with the ball. Nice cover for the man
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,470 posts | 4571 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #53: Nov 05, 2020 11:29:07 pm
      Looked a player last night in his brief cameo. Tenacioys, quick and smart with the ball. Nice cover for the man

Agreed mate and he whipped in a ripping cross.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,156 posts | 1952 
      Reply #54: Feb 04, 2021 02:55:31 am
      Thought we would see him vs. Brighton and in hindsight, maybe that is an area where Jürgen could have freshened the team. Robbo is one of our most consistent performers but he seemed off of it last night (as did most of the team).

Some of our second XI I feel are mostly passengers with the squad, but Kostas is someone I think we're still waiting for a verdict on. Not sure when we might see him in action if not Wednesday.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,115 posts | 1693 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #55: Feb 04, 2021 08:37:52 am
      Thought we would see him vs. Brighton and in hindsight, maybe that is an area where Jürgen could have freshened the team. Robbo is one of our most consistent performers but he seemed off of it last night (as did most of the team).

Some of our second XI I feel are mostly passengers with the squad, but Kostas is someone I think we're still waiting for a verdict on. Not sure when we might see him in action if not Wednesday.

This is were I think to mesrlf Jürgen dont come out saying we look tired  when he has not always helped himself in that regard
      srslfc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 27,434 posts | 2712 
      Reply #56: Feb 04, 2021 09:20:11 am
      This is were I think to mesrlf Jürgen dont come out saying we look tired  when he has not always helped himself in that regard

Was thinking the same especially in relation to Robertson.

I can't really fathom the thinking behind finally buying a cover LB only to never play him when he's fit.

I totally understand that Robbo is one of our key players but you can't tell me there want an opportunity to rotate last night?
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,296 posts | 2663 
      Reply #57: Feb 04, 2021 09:40:17 am

Its like when he made a bit of a tw*t of himself saying he needed 5 subs then went a couple of matches not rotating and only using 1 sub every match!
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,296 posts | 2663 
      Reply #58: Feb 04, 2021 09:42:38 am
      Was thinking the same especially in relation to Robertson.

I can't really fathom the thinking behind finally buying a cover LB only to never play him when he's fit.

I totally understand that Robbo is one of our key players but you can't tell me there want an opportunity to rotate last night?

100% agree, if you can't play him at home against Brighton then when the hell can you play him, same for Neco? Klopp has to start rotating a bit more, including midfield, I'd actually not be completely opposed to trying Origi in an attacking midfield role, I'm not optimistic it would work but its at least worth a go, out wide Origi is definitely sh*t, but central he sometimes looks ok.

Quick Reply