Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Who's the best? Ronaldo or Messi.

Read 20464 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Re: Who's the best? Ronaldo or Messi.
      Reply #161: Mar 13, 2022 03:40:07 pm
      :lmao:

And yes your right, your not a lawyer, but you do wear rose tints when it suits  :lmao:

Or talk sense and you don't like it hence your sh*t use of "rose tints" shout. Do you ever mention those rose tints whenever you mention Ronaldo?  Or that might make you a bit of a hypocritical tw*t. Normal for a manc though!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #162: Mar 13, 2022 03:40:58 pm

Would that be the same sour grapes Keith your tasting with your comments regarding Maradonna and his hand of God goal ? typical little Englander bollocks that mate, the truth is , he tried it and got away with it and fair play to him for that, just because it was against England your feeling hard done by, as if the world of football owes Engurland a favour, F**k me , talk about holding a grudge,
      Admittedly he wasnā€™t  exactly a perfect role model for kids but you or anyone else canā€™t take away his natural talents as the best player that has ever lived !!

Y  N  W A

Answer the man Rose Tints!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #163: Mar 13, 2022 04:45:58 pm

Only just read it you Scouse tosser give me a min.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #164: Mar 13, 2022 04:51:45 pm

Would that be the same sour grapes Keith your tasting with your comments regarding Maradonna and his hand of God goal ? typical little Englander bollocks that mate, the truth is , he tried it and got away with it and fair play to him for that, just because it was against England your feeling hard done by, as if the world of football owes Engurland a favour, f**k me , talk about holding a grudge,
      Admittedly he wasnā€™t  exactly a perfect role model for kids but you or anyone else canā€™t take away his natural talents as the best player that has ever lived !!

Y  N  W A

Hey!! If HR can hold grudges why canā€™t I Billy   :lmao:

We know coz we seen the cheating tw@t do it. What we donā€™t know because your only going of what you read and not what you see. You fuckers always believe anything if itā€™s against a manc tw@t coz you wonā€™t take your rose tints off  :f_whistle: If your read Ronaldo was gay youā€™d all believe it  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #165: Mar 13, 2022 04:55:08 pm
      Quote from HUYTON RED link=topic=51665.msg2458184#msg2458184  date=1647186007
      Or talk sense and you don't like it hence your sh*t use of "rose tints" shout. Do you ever mention those rose tints whenever you mention Ronaldo?  Or that might make you a bit of a hypocritical tw*t. Normal for a manc though!!

Hell know you muppet, I just said a few post ago I didnā€™t  believe  his comments about United being the best. Or did you choose to ignore that like you did Ronaldo breaking another record.  :f_whistle:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #166: Mar 13, 2022 07:14:03 pm
      Hey!! If HR can hold grudges why canā€™t I Billy   :lmao:

We know coz we seen the cheating tw@t do it. What we donā€™t know because your only going of what you read and not what you see. You fuckers always believe anything if itā€™s against a manc tw@t coz you wonā€™t take your rose tints off  :f_whistle: If your read Ronaldo was gay youā€™d all believe it  :lmao:

Nobodyā€™s doubting he did it Keith, we all seen it, my point is Engerlund got their arse in their hand believing they got cheated.you didnā€™t, Maradonna admitted in that interview that he took the opportunity thinking he would have got spotted, he says he expected to hear a whistle as he turned to celebrate but nothing happened, so he just carried on , blame the ref or the linesman for not spotting it, not him for taking a chance, I mean, he was like 5ā€™6 or something going up against a 6ā€™4 keeper in Shilton and he was at least two feet of the ground, heā€™d have to have neck like a f***in giraffe,

Theirry Henryā€™s  hand ball against the Irish was another blatant ā€˜cheatā€™ as you call it, donā€™t hear many holding that grudge against him, isnā€™t it time you let it go, I mean the poor fellaā€™s frog up now and canā€™t defend himself anymore , not that he needed to, cue the musicā€¦.

ā€¦.ā€Let it go, Let it goā€¦ā€¦.

Y  N  W  A
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #167: Mar 14, 2022 04:31:16 am

Nobodyā€™s doubting he did it Keith, we all seen it, my point is Engerlund got their arse in their hand believing they got cheated.you didnā€™t, Maradonna admitted in that interview that he took the opportunity thinking he would have got spotted, he says he expected to hear a whistle as he turned to celebrate but nothing happened, so he just carried on , blame the ref or the linesman for not spotting it, not him for taking a chance, I mean, he was like 5ā€™6 or something going up against a 6ā€™4 keeper in Shilton and he was at least two feet of the ground, heā€™d have to have neck like a f***in giraffe,

Theirry Henryā€™s  hand ball against the Irish was another blatant ā€˜cheatā€™ as you call it, donā€™t hear many holding that grudge against him, isnā€™t it time you let it go, I mean the poor fellaā€™s frog up now and canā€™t defend himself anymore , not that he needed to, cue the musicā€¦.

ā€¦.ā€Let it go, Let it goā€¦ā€¦.

Y  N  W  A

He doesnā€™t need to be here to defend himself as heā€™s already admitted it  ;D

Love your last paragraph  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #168: Oct 09, 2022 07:49:36 pm
      700 and counting. Haaland going to have to score 40 + every season to beat that.

#LegendRonaldo.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #169: Oct 09, 2022 08:17:18 pm
      700 and counting. Haaland going to have to score 40 + every season to beat that.

#LegendRonaldo.

Give him a couple of seasons at the rate he's going at......
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #170: Oct 09, 2022 08:29:46 pm
      Give him a couple of seasons at the rate he's going at......

At the rate heā€™s going I agree but surely no one can do that, itā€™s never ever been done in the passed. Hopefully he will settle and just be world class and not a freak and be better than world class which is the way heā€™s playing now.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #171: Oct 09, 2022 08:46:58 pm
      At the rate heā€™s going I agree but surely no one can do that, itā€™s never ever been done in the passed. Hopefully he will settle and just be world class and not a freak and be better than world class which is the way heā€™s playing now.

I know, plus what I meant that time about watching him, was literally watching him as a player, movement etc. I'll be honest, the f**ker has petrified me with the way he's gone about his game.

But he's built like an old school English division type striker.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #172: Oct 09, 2022 08:59:47 pm
      I know, plus what I meant that time about watching him, was literally watching him as a player, movement etc. I'll be honest, the f**ker has petrified me with the way he's gone about his game.

But he's built like an old school English division type striker.

Me too. Iā€™m behind  :couch: every time he had the ball against us. When they battered us last week and none of you lot took the p!ss putting six passed us I asked myself why, I came to the conclusion itā€™s because you face them shortly and face a similar result based on your poor season so far.

Looking like youā€™ll be joining  me and not enjoy the football the way noisy neighbours trouncing everyone that get in their way by 3/4 goals. Pissed off I could get a bet on them to score 100 goals.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #173: Dec 30, 2022 09:37:10 pm
      Within a couple weeks of each other, Messi wins a World Cup and Ronaldo follows the money and joins Al-Nassrā€¦ the useless debate is finally over, Messi is the best.

Even Man United fans are finally admitting it.

Credit to Ronaldo for the hard work to get into the conversation, but in reality, heā€™s never been nowhere near Messi in terms of natural football talent.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #174: Dec 30, 2022 11:31:34 pm
      Hahahaha Nunez was asked the same question.

His response Salah!  :D
      ToshackKeeganOneNil
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 488 posts | 100 
      Reply #175: Dec 31, 2022 05:13:42 pm
      Messi for me.

Quick Reply