Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

LFC Reds 2020-21 Prediction League

Read 35072 times
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Re: LFC Reds 2020-21 Prediction League
      Reply #230: May 27, 2021 12:51:01 am
      Win on penalties in 90 mins will do Robby.  ;D I don't want the added sweat of extra time  ;D

Come on you Redmen  :lmao:

Just like this contest -I almost had the winning bet. But I'd never seen De Gea take a penalty so my analysis broke down there...
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,689 posts | 6690 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #231: May 27, 2021 01:04:22 am
      Don't you start, AussieDread! If I knew our comp was continuing, I would've pulled my finger out  ;D Mark my words, next season I'm gonna tear you a new one.

One consolation for being 2nd best in my own home is that my dodgy son didn't even have the common decency to subscribe, so I can rib him saying Orchard Red is a gun!  ;)

What's a Bomder you jammy Calrton blue knob?!  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

You know what, I'm not even the 2nd best in Melbourne........... :f_doh: :f_steam:

Bahhahahah  bring it on Bomber!!!

Pay for your sons subscription ya tightarse  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #232: May 27, 2021 01:52:22 am
      Congrats to O.R as well as the ones who finished above him, I spend far too much time listening to my heart and not my head!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #233: May 27, 2021 09:07:35 am
      Just like this contest -I almost had the winning bet. But I'd never seen De Gea take a penalty so my analysis broke down there...

Wasn't a bad call by you though Robby  :)

I've not looked at any other threads as should imagine I've had some stick.  ;D But will say my piece on here and to you as I know your one of the good guys on here anyway. Thank Christ I don't have to read what Mr Bully Boy has to say.  :lmao:

Being beaten against a inferior team hurts and once again against set plays means I still want Ole gone. I've been consistent with wanting him out anyway  ;D

Think it's the first time I've never come back on the forum after a loss. However, struggled to take that with it being a big final, music to many people's ears but that's life, we have to take the good times along with the bad times.

I'm keeping off social media for a day or two which is something I just never do.  ;D  We all love the game and getting beaten in big finals takes a few days to recover.

Moving forward I hope we both buy well in transfer market, if I'm very very very lucky maybe even a new manager. I'll take Brendan with what's current available but sadly I don't think he's going anywhere just yet.

Hope you have a nice summer and holiday time with your family after a year of hell for us all.

Best wishes from the Manc anyway.
      redtiler
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,121 posts | 126 
      Reply #234: Jun 18, 2021 10:26:36 pm
      Congrats Or
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #235: Aug 21, 2021 03:35:06 pm