Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Jamie Webster / BOSS

Read 5207 times
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Jamie Webster / BOSS
      Aug 28, 2020 11:15:37 am
      Couldn't find a BOSS Night / Jamie Webster thread on the board

But he's currently #1 in the UK Charts with his solo album, official results announced this afternoon I think

Mad!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Re: Jamie Webster / BOSS
      Reply #1: Aug 29, 2020 03:30:36 pm
      Seen he released his album.  I know he was desperate to get his own stuff out there and away from all the LFC stuff but he's kind of kept getting called back upon with all the Liverpool stuff.

I'm sure it's his dream to really crack on with his music career and being number one in the charts is definitely going to help him.

Good luck to the lad!
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #2: Aug 30, 2020 02:58:45 pm
      Seen he released his album.  I know he was desperate to get his own stuff out there and away from all the LFC stuff but he's kind of kept getting called back upon with all the Liverpool stuff.

I'm sure it's his dream to really crack on with his music career and being number one in the charts is definitely going to help him.

Good luck to the lad!

Yeah, think he had a bit of bother at one of his solo gigs in Dublin a little while back - few people pissed kept interrupting the performance and shouting for him to sing Liverpool tunes instead of his own stuff.

Seem to be a few other people taking the reigns with the BOSS Night stuff now so hopefully he's able to transition into his solo stuff as easily as possible

Great message from Klopp on his Insta  ;D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEelwcfHYNM/?igshid=1qwp3un8y97ca
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3: Sep 03, 2020 06:18:12 pm
      Made up for the lad tbh, part of the reason of his success will be the fact he's a match-going red.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #4: Sep 04, 2020 09:01:24 am
      Made up for the lad tbh, part of the reason of his success will be the fact he's a match-going red.

Some journey like - still remember the BOSS events when they used to do them in Sound Cafe on Duke St & about 20, 30 people would turn up. The one after the "this does not slip" City game in 2014 went off though, 100s of people ended up turning up in the end & packed the whole end of the street out - police had to get called to disperse everyone & Neil Fitzmaurice off Phoenix Nights ended up being put in a headlock by a bizzy :lmao:

Shabba!
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #5: Sep 05, 2020 09:30:51 am
      When you’re highly associated with a tribe, you will deffo lose the support of some from your rival tribes. Hope the market is objective and loves his music for what it is.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #6: Sep 20, 2020 03:29:00 pm
      When you’re highly associated with a tribe, you will deffo lose the support of some from your rival tribes. Hope the market is objective and loves his music for what it is.

Sounds a lot like Gerry Cinnamon and the stuff he does, but I prefer that to the Simon Cowell inspired girlband or boyband sh*te that infests tv and radio these days.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #7: May 12, 2021 05:23:34 pm
      I love listening to Jamie sing and talk about his love of music and LFC it makes me feel proud that lads like him still exist. 

Quick Reply