Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

Ryan Gravenberch Player Thread (M)

Read 12234 times
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,684 posts | 3359 
      Re: Ryan Gravenberch Player Thread (M)
      Reply #161: Apr 05, 2024 02:52:48 pm
      What is it with people looking to find ways to slag  off players after a match

Judge him when he has had a full pre season
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 714 posts | 118 
      Reply #162: Apr 05, 2024 06:46:52 pm

This....
      There's a player in there, hopefully next season, we see him unleashed. He's some athlete, just needs to fine tune himself. I'm very hopeful he will...
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,184 posts | 912 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #163: Apr 05, 2024 07:13:58 pm
      This....
      There's a player in there, hopefully next season, we see him unleashed. He's some athlete, just needs to fine tune himself. I'm very hopeful he will...

Can’t see it myself
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 1076 
      Reply #164: Apr 05, 2024 07:14:59 pm
      High on Grav, but he put in a sticker yesterday. Makes sense, he's been out for a while. Great with the ball at his feet moving forward. Been in and out this season. Needs some continuity in the team
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 714 posts | 118 
      Reply #165: Apr 05, 2024 07:21:25 pm
      Patience grasshopper....
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,982 posts | 512 
      Reply #166: Apr 05, 2024 08:51:59 pm
      Not really seeing what the big problem with him is. He's not been brilliant but he's not been terrible either. Not had many games and just back from injury - cut him a bit of slack ffs.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,253 posts | 2799 
      Reply #167: Apr 05, 2024 09:36:34 pm
      He was incredibly lucky to get a start ahead of Elliott but fluffed his lines again.

I suspect bar another midfield injury crisis we won't see much of him in the remaining games so it's crucial he hits the ground running in pre-season under the new manager.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,512 posts | 712 
      Reply #168: Apr 05, 2024 09:46:34 pm
      Now we know why he doesn't get a game.

out of his depth, no wonder Tuchel didn't rate him.

is he not coming back from injury?
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,512 posts | 712 
      Reply #169: Apr 05, 2024 09:51:38 pm

Some fans always do this. I find it very weird. Completely kneejerk every single time. They did this with Gomez, they did it with Matip, they did it with Mane (till his contract was running out, then it was the end of the world if he left). They did this with Endo, they did it with Jota last season when he was coming back from injury and scored like 1 in 6 games, they did it with Gakpo (some still do it), they do it with Luis Diaz and now theyre doing it with Ryan. I think people just enjoy trashing players. Fair play to them i guess. 
      Millsy75
      • Forum John Toshack

• 281 posts | 43 
      Reply #170: Apr 05, 2024 11:11:50 pm
      Some fans always do this. I find it very weird. Completely kneejerk every single time. They did this with Gomez, they did it with Matip, they did it with Mane (till his contract was running out, then it was the end of the world if he left). They did this with Endo, they did it with Jota last season when he was coming back from injury and scored like 1 in 6 games, they did it with Gakpo (some still do it), they do it with Luis Diaz and now theyre doing it with Ryan. I think people just enjoy trashing players. Fair play to them i guess.
      bollocks pre season,hes played all season ffs
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,163 posts | 717 
      Reply #171: Apr 05, 2024 11:30:42 pm
      There is no "They" there's only "Us"... and some, if not all of us... from time to time will criticise a player for any number of reasons...it's an open forum for people to pass on their views.....what anyone says has no baring on the club...none...they're just words given as honest opinions...you must have hammered a player at some point....You need to dismount your moral high horse.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,527 posts | 1083 
      Reply #172: Apr 05, 2024 11:34:36 pm
      bollocks pre season,hes played all season ffs

Preseason is important fella. I think he will benefit from one this summer. He came in at the death and jibbed off international duty to try and hit the ground running.

Bobby firmino didnt exactly pull trees up early on in his time here. It happens.

I dont know if grav makes it here. But its too early to make any judgments. Football is as mental as it is physical. I dont think hes fully settled. A new manager, a preseason, abit of confidence and a feeling that he belongs here can go along way.
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 1076 
      Reply #173: Apr 06, 2024 12:55:37 am
      Macca
      Endo
      Szobo
      Elliot
      Jones
      Stefan
      Grav
      Morton
      Carvalho
      Clark
      McConnell

Stacked at MF. Very youthful too. I love it. Stark contrast than a few years ago.

Sink or swim. Here's to him embracing the competition and laying claiming to a regular spot.
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 652 posts | 126 
      Reply #174: Apr 06, 2024 02:22:35 am
      Macca
      Endo
      Szobo
      Elliot
      Jones
      Stefan
      Grav
      Morton
      Carvalho
      Clark
      McConnell

Stacked at MF. Very youthful too. I love it. Stark contrast than a few years ago.

Sink or swim. Here's to him embracing the competition and laying claiming to a regular spot.

I mean it’s a good crop but it’s not exactly Shelvey Poulsen Aqua Merieles Lucas Spearing Adam and Joe Cole is it?
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,652 posts | 1584 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #175: Apr 12, 2024 11:00:16 am
      I mean it’s a good crop but it’s not exactly Shelvey Poulsen Aqua Merieles Lucas Spearing Adam and Joe Cole is it?

NO !! Thank god  :D
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 652 posts | 126 
      Reply #176: Apr 12, 2024 11:03:49 am

Quick Reply