Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Diogo Jota Player Thread (F)

Read 83608 times
      Rhys Jones
      • Forum Youth Player

• 13 posts |
      Re: Diogo Jota Player Thread
      Reply #253: Jan 11, 2021 02:38:39 pm
      The sooner he’s back the better. He can score some great goals for us.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #254: Jan 19, 2021 10:15:21 pm
      Any latest news yet? This is killing us!
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #255: Jan 19, 2021 10:18:48 pm
      Any latest news yet? This is killing us!

Next month I think
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #256: Jan 19, 2021 10:22:51 pm

It's weird though, we keep hearing that but nothing concrete and actually haven't seen him in any mentions in the news at all.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #257: Jan 20, 2021 10:34:46 am
      It's weird though, we keep hearing that but nothing concrete and actually haven't seen him in any mentions in the news at all.

Still pissed off at Klopp for playing him in that stupid dead rubber game against the Danish minnows, yes he could have got injured anywhere but in a dead rubber which we drew anyway, grrrrrr!!!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,053 posts | 82 
      Reply #258: Jan 28, 2021 02:27:02 pm
      Jota is like a living monument to make us remember Jürgen can't walk over water.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #259: Jan 28, 2021 06:32:21 pm
      Jota is like a living monument to make us remember Jürgen can't walk over water.

is there any news on when he might return, he's been out bloody ages now!
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #260: Jan 29, 2021 02:00:41 pm
      is there any news on when he might return, he's been out bloody ages now!

Yeah very hush on that front
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #261: Jan 30, 2021 07:01:54 pm

F**k off you tit and get a F***ing grip! You sound like you should on Redcafe or something. Proper shithouse comments.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #262: Jan 30, 2021 10:30:26 pm
      F**k off you tit and get a f**king grip! You sound like you should on Redcafe or something. Proper shithouse comments.

More than Keith? 😉
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #263: Jan 30, 2021 10:35:39 pm

I think if a poll was put up who was the biggest wum on forum you'd win hands down.  ;D
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,090 posts | 1631 
      Reply #264: Feb 01, 2021 10:41:37 pm
      Hearing Jota will resume training soon hopefully back for Champs league
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #265: Feb 02, 2021 07:31:55 am

Ooh nice. Where did they say that?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #266: Feb 02, 2021 08:37:53 am
      I think if a poll was put up who was the biggest wum on forum you'd win hands down.  ;D

Explain the point of this post, if its not just to troll/wind me up and get a reaction out of me??

Keith you've convinced a few people on here that you're a good guy and you will always have people upticking any criticism of me, its the easiest and cheapest way to get upticks on this forum, but don't be under any illusions;

YOU ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE A MANC c**t ON A LIVERPOOL FORUM!!
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #267: Feb 02, 2021 08:38:20 am

That's really good news.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #268: Feb 02, 2021 10:49:00 am
      Explain the point of this post, if its not just to troll/wind me up and get a reaction out of me??

Keith you've convinced a few people on here that you're a good guy and you will always have people upticking any criticism of me, its the easiest and cheapest way to get upticks on this forum, but don't be under any illusions;

YOU ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE A MANC C*NT ON A LIVERPOOL FORUM!!

Trust me I don't need to convince anyone. Being on the site long as I have members make up their own judgement. This isn't Big Brother you know.  :lmao: No one can hide their true status on a forum for over a decade without being caught out.  ;D I am who I am and most members except me for it despite being at he other end  of the M62.  :D

I don't hide behind a username, not that there is anything wrong with that but it just means your getting the true me.... Keith Singleton. No hiding places, everyone that post often oh here knows I'm a manc Cnut.  ;D

You've just gone a little tempermental as fair few members given you some stick about comments towards players and more importantly when you knocked Klopp which was really very very surprising given what he's done for you over the last 2/3 years.

Maybe I'm the backlash because I'm the easy way out is to have a go at a Manc Cnut.   :D 

I honestly don't have any issues/problems with you what's so ever. The problem lies within yourself. Sometimes you need to think a little more instead of posting in haste during or straight after a game as emotions can run high ( espically with you ) on the forum.

I'm truly sorry if you've taken some of my post to heart. I wish you well.  :)

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #269: Feb 02, 2021 02:29:56 pm
      Trust me I don't need to convince anyone. Being on the site long as I have members make up their own judgement. This isn't Big Brother you know.  :lmao: No one can hide their true status on a forum for over a decade without being caught out.  ;D I am who I am and most members except me for it despite being at he other end  of the M62.  :D

I don't hide behind a username, not that there is anything wrong with that but it just means your getting the true me.... Keith Singleton. No hiding places, everyone that post often oh here knows I'm a manc Cnut.  ;D

You've just gone a little tempermental as fair few members given you some stick about comments towards players and more importantly when you knocked Klopp which was really very very surprising given what he's done for you over the last 2/3 years.

Maybe I'm the backlash because I'm the easy way out is to have a go at a Manc Cnut.   :D 

I honestly don't have any issues/problems with you what's so ever. The problem lies within yourself. Sometimes you need to think a little more instead of posting in haste during or straight after a game as emotions can run high ( espically with you ) on the forum.

I'm truly sorry if you've taken some of my post to heart. I wish you well.  :)

Bullshit you don' have a problem with me Keith, you are hounding me constantly these days across all threads, its becoming a bit surreal and very tedious to be honest. 

Let me make it crystal clear, I will not be questioned on my loyalty and support for Liverpool FC by a F***ing Manc, got it???
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #270: Feb 02, 2021 02:45:31 pm
      Bullshit you don' have a problem with me Keith, you are hounding me constantly these days across all threads, its becoming a bit surreal and very tedious to be honest. 

Let me make it crystal clear, I will not be questioned on my loyalty and support for Liverpool FC by a f**king Manc, got it???

OMG  :o Boy your going overboard  :f_doh:

Where have I said your loyalty in question? Twisting things again.  :lmao:  Your obviously having a Jekyll  & Hyde moment.

Anyway your going further and further off topic. Am I allowed to say that ONLY BEING A MANC??    :f_whistle:
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #271: Feb 02, 2021 04:49:30 pm

Let me make it crystal clear, I will not be questioned on my loyalty and support for Liverpool FC by a f**king Manc, got it???

Stop your whining yah little bi*ch...😂

Where have I said your loyalty in question? Twisting things again.  :lmao:  Your obviously having a Jekyll  & Hyde moment.

Anyway your going further and further off topic. Am I allowed to say that ONLY BEING A MANC??    :f_whistle:

I think you hit a nerve Keith..😂
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #272: Feb 02, 2021 05:00:46 pm

I've found the ignore poster function is well worth the price of admission Keith ;)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #273: Feb 02, 2021 05:19:29 pm
      I've found the ignore poster function is well worth the price of admission Keith ;)

It's a great feature to have Red but only use it extreme circumstances  ;D It looks like he has more a problem with me than I do him. Probably not a bad idea for him to put me on ignore though.  :(
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #274: Feb 02, 2021 06:43:49 pm

Ah the cowards way out, yes that sums you up perfectly.

I don't put anyone on ignore as I like reading all opinions, even from Man Utd fans who spend all their time on a Liverpool forum.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #275: Feb 02, 2021 07:36:39 pm
      Ah the cowards way out, yes that sums you up perfectly.

I don't put anyone on ignore as I like reading all opinions, even from Man Utd fans who spend all their time on a Liverpool forum.

It's not a cowards way out. Basically means you can still enjoy the forum and not let individuals spoil your enjoyment. It's a good feature to have.

Just for the record more Liverpool's fans post on redcafe than United fans on here. I honestly don't see a problem rival fans posting on any forum. There's nothing worse than having your own fans alway agreeing with each other and no debate.

Forums are built for opinions and are a part of many fans every day life. I'd be a bit lost if I couldn't  share debates/opinions with  each other.
      Glad your not putting me on ignore though, dispite  what you think I do enjoy reading your post.

Quick Reply