Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Sheff Utd [Premier League] Sat 24th Oct @ 3:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 21st of October and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W12 D5 L7

Rhys Williams Player Thread

Read 431 times
      chats
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 23,662 posts | 1111 
      Re: Rhys Williams Player Thread
      Reply #25: Oct 02, 2020 10:20:35 am
      Much better last night.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 6,401 posts | 1688 
      Reply #26: Oct 02, 2020 04:59:32 pm

Yeah, thought he looked much more composed. And to be fair, how nervous would we all have been at 18 with making our first team debut for Liverpool, on fairly short notice? Some mistakes are to be expected, but the improvement over one week, against a stronger opponent, is promising.

I imagine he will continue training with the first team at Melwood and everyone says those training matches midweek are the best competition these guys face, going up against Mo, Sadio and Bobby, I reckon so.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,240 posts | 1223 
      Reply #27: Oct 03, 2020 03:25:00 am
      Thought he was class - mini Virgil.

Hope he continues working hard and develops into a proper baller.
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Sami Hyypia

• 466 posts | 159 
      Reply #28: Oct 03, 2020 03:32:29 am
      Yeah, thought he looked much more composed. And to be fair, how nervous would we all have been at 18 with making our first team debut for Liverpool, on fairly short notice? Some mistakes are to be expected, but the improvement over one week, against a stronger opponent, is promising.

I imagine he will continue training with the first team at Melwood and everyone says those training matches midweek are the best competition these guys face, going up against Mo, Sadio and Bobby, I reckon so.
      Add to that being paired alongside the best CB in the world. It must've added a bit to his stress and desire to do well.

Quick Reply