Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Champions League Group Stage Draw 2020/21

Read 9281 times
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,868 posts | 1465 
      Re: Champions League Group Stage Draw - Thursday at 4 p.m. GMT
      Reply #92: Oct 08, 2020 04:12:06 pm
      No idea why they've omitted Wilson. Seems a strange one, like. Unless he's being lined up for a loan move abroad or something

He should be on his way out. If he plays for us in any CL match wouldn’t that deem him unavailable to feature in the same competition for his new club? Michael Edwards would lose pricing power if so.

Edwards: Take him, he’s available to play for you in the CL. Therefore I’m selling him to you at a higher price.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Re: Champions League Group Stage Draw - Thursday at 4 p.m. GMT
      Reply #93: Oct 08, 2020 05:02:18 pm
      He should be on his way out. If he plays for us in any CL match wouldn’t that deem him unavailable to feature in the same competition for his new club? Michael Edwards would lose pricing power if so.

Edwards: Take him, he’s available to play for you in the CL. Therefore I’m selling him to you at a higher price.

Yeah think he'd be cup tied for the CL & (I think) the Europa League too

Always remember that summer Owen went to Madrid, the rumours were swirling around but nobody was sure if he was going to leave or not, then Rafa didn't select him for our Champions League qualifier against AK Graz & that all but confirmed he was off  ;D

Quick Reply