Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Arsenal?

Adrián
      5 (8.1%)
      Neco Williams
      6 (9.7%)
      Rhys Williams
      14 (22.6%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      0 (0%)
      James Milner
      2 (3.2%)
      Marko Grujić
      20 (32.3%)
      Harry Wilson
      0 (0%)
      Curtis Jones
      3 (4.8%)
      Takumi Minamino
      4 (6.5%)
      Diogo Jota
      8 (12.9%)
      Mohammed Salah
      0 (0%)
      Divock Origi
      0 (0%)
      Joe Gomez
      0 (0%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Voting closed: Oct 05, 2020 09:47:11 pm

Liverpool 0-0 Arsenal (4-5 on pens): In game and Post Match discussion

Read 15703 times
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Re: Liverpool 0-0 Arsenal (5-6 on pens): In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #184: Oct 01, 2020 09:50:33 pm
      Don't know why we even bother in these competitions Klopp really doesn't give a sh*t about them. Might aswell just play all the kids at once and be done with it.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #185: Oct 01, 2020 09:51:00 pm
      Ffs....
      Good job we have a nice draw in the CL to give the young ones more game time.

Expect a couple of loans out at this point, actually.
      hoganov
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,709 posts | 162 
      Reply #186: Oct 01, 2020 09:51:15 pm
      Where did Minamino go this evening? Poor performance tonight all round. Arsenal defended well in all fairness.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #187: Oct 01, 2020 09:52:06 pm
      I still can’t understand why Jürgen took Jota off and kept Wilson on. He didn’t do anything and to top it off, just a sh*t F***ing penalty. I knew where it was going and I’m in Australia! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,093 posts | 1632 
      Reply #188: Oct 01, 2020 09:52:07 pm
      Don't know why we even bother in these competitions Klopp really doesn't give a sh*t about them. Might aswell just play all the kids at once and be done with it.

He must of been listening to some on here
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #189: Oct 01, 2020 09:52:10 pm
      Well I am arsed actually as I hate losing especially to this shower of cu*ts with their shithouse tactics.

I want us to win every game as simple as that for me, so not buying into this it’s only the Carabao rhetoric.
      rossyred

• 9,093 posts | 1632 
      Reply #190: Oct 01, 2020 09:53:18 pm
      Well I am arsed actually as I hate losing especially to this shower of cu*ts with their shithouse tactics.

I want us to win every game as simple as that for me, so not buying into this it’s only the Carabao rhetoric.

Spot on
      Kopite78
      Reply #191: Oct 01, 2020 09:54:10 pm
      Where did Minamino go this evening? Poor performance tonight all round. Arsenal defended well in all fairness.

Answered your own question there

He must of been listening to some on here

Think he has his own mind well and truly made up on the matter to be honest

Do you really think he wanted more fixtures around the Christmas and new year? He never seems a fan of that time of year in general without extra games thrown in

I want to win every shiny thing

But I can understand the manager and the way he expects the high intensity that he doesnt want more games around the already congested new year period

You usually have the semis of this in jan, but you also this season have the quarter the week before Christmas
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #192: Oct 01, 2020 09:54:23 pm
      Origi effort was pathetic, put pressure on Wilson

His body language this season looks like a player who's no longer bothered being here as he knows he's not getting game time.

Best if Divock looks for first team football elsewhere.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #193: Oct 01, 2020 09:54:24 pm
      Absolutely now posters coming in here saying, doesn’t matter, sh*t competition, less fixtures, blah, blah, blah. Bet you wouldn’t have been saying it if we won. Hate losing to those cu*ts. Should have buried them in normal time, knew we were fu**ed going to pens. Grujic could have had 5. Leno the c**t MOTM. F***ing pissed off!
      Redangel

• 8,084 posts | 966 
      Reply #194: Oct 01, 2020 09:54:26 pm
      Arsenal won on penalties, listening to some of the commentaries you’d think they absolutely slaughtered us. As for Carra, I know he has to appear neutral, but it’s never stopped Neville, he is really starting to wind me up!
      DanMann

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #195: Oct 01, 2020 09:55:01 pm
      Arsenal miss due to a big save from Adrian. Origi to step up and give a huge advantage to us....

Nah. Couldn't be bothered. No run up. Soft penalty. Easy save.  :roll:

Arsenal win.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #196: Oct 01, 2020 09:55:30 pm
      F**k off Divock with your sh*t penalty. Didn’t even look like you could be fu**ed. Get fu**ed!

Bit harsh mate, if he’d scored you’d say he was cool as F**k, keeper read it well, same as Wilson’s even tho it was telegraphed.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #197: Oct 01, 2020 09:55:33 pm
      Just want to win everything. F***ing gutted.
      Why don’t players lace the F***ing ball in pens. They know the keeper only has to get lucky and dive the right way. Piss poor that. Feel let down to be honest.
      Perhaps they’ve both had words about finding another club 😬
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #198: Oct 01, 2020 09:56:01 pm
      Won’t hold it against Origi for missing the penalty, these things have happened to better players, but will say that he didn’t even get started tonight. Brought nothing to us, Wijnaldum got a third of the time he got and was more involved. Really poor showing.

Rhys Williams man of the match without doubt. What a brilliant performance from him and his standards didn’t drop even when Virgil left.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #199: Oct 01, 2020 09:56:54 pm

Bit harsh mate, if he’d scored you’d say he was cool as f**k, keeper read it well, same as Wilson’s even tho it was telegraphed.

Pretty poor effort to be fair. Pick your spot yeah, but F***ing lace it !
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #200: Oct 01, 2020 09:56:56 pm

I really wish Klopp gave a sh*t about them but I honestly don't think he cares about this or the F.A cup hence the weak bench. Why no Mane or Firmino? So if he doesn't care why even bother with playing Salah and VVD.

Arsenal are going to think they're something now and that's what pisses me off even more.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #201: Oct 01, 2020 09:57:00 pm

Bit harsh mate, if he’d scored you’d say he was cool as f**k, keeper read it well, same as Wilson’s even tho it was telegraphed.

I thought Divock was only short of walking over to Leno and pointing the exact spot he was putting it
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Re: Liverpool 0-0 Arsenal (4-5 on pens): In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #202: Oct 01, 2020 09:59:18 pm
      Even more pissed of now. Went to put Rhys Williams motm and pressed Neco in stead 😱
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #203: Oct 01, 2020 09:59:20 pm
      Won’t hold it against Origi for missing the penalty, these things have happened to better players, but will say that he didn’t even get started tonight. Brought nothing to us, Wijnaldum got a third of the time he got and was more involved. Really poor showing.

Rhys Williams man of the match without doubt. What a brilliant performance from him and his standards didn’t drop even when Virgil left.

Origi was crap off the bench as he is the majority of the time and even worse on the piss poor peno attempt.

We'll always love him for the CL goals but he's way off our standard now.
      saille29
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,483 posts | 240 
      Reply #204: Oct 01, 2020 10:01:07 pm
      Origi was crap off the bench as he is the majority of the time and even worse on the piss poor peno attempt.

We'll always love him for the CL goals but he's way off our standard now.

Spot on post, get rid asap
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #205: Oct 01, 2020 10:01:37 pm
      There was no shut your eyes and blast it pens so that is a positive. Divock should no better than to hit it that height and not in the corner but I can live with it.

On we go.
      rossyred

• 9,093 posts | 1632 
      Reply #206: Oct 01, 2020 10:02:03 pm
      Answered your own question there

Think he has his own mind well and truly made up on the matter to be honest

Do you really think he wanted more fixtures around the Christmas and new year? He never seems a fan of that time of year in general without extra games thrown in

I want to win every shiny thing

But I can understand the manager and the way he expects the high intensity that he doesnt want more games around the already congested new year period

You usually have the semis of this in jan, but you also this season have the quarter the week before Christmas

Pretty sure other clubs manage and utilise the squad and what opportunities  are Jones , Williams , etc going to have to develop because they ain't getting much in the Prem

Quick Reply