Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

General Football Gossip

Read 18013 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: General Football Gossip
      Reply #46: Nov 10, 2020 07:49:12 pm
      Greg Clarke resigning from the FA after his dickhead performance to MPs earlier today

Fair play to him, basically covered all the bases, takes some doing
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2051 
      Reply #47: Nov 11, 2020 09:34:49 pm
      Fair play to him, basically covered all the bases, takes some doing

Yeah - basically his "performance" was like that bit in The Simpsons where Sideshow Bob keeps stepping on the rakes. What are the chances the FA finds another gammon faced luddite to replace him?

In other news, I see Sheffield Wednesday are about to appoint Tony Pulis. Amazing how his brand of football continues to sell and attract. Sven Goran Eriksson was interested as well apparently. Imagine the thought of Sven losing out to Pulis 20 years ago when the Swede was bossing it as Serie A winning manager with Lazio and about to take on the England job.  :o
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #48: Nov 12, 2020 12:28:00 am
      Yeah - basically his "performance" was like that bit in The Simpsons where Sideshow Bob keeps stepping on the rakes. What are the chances the FA finds another gammon faced luddite to replace him?

In other news, I see Sheffield Wednesday are about to appoint Tony Pulis. Amazing how his brand of football continues to sell and attract. Sven Goran Eriksson was interested as well apparently. Imagine the thought of Sven losing out to Pulis 20 years ago when the Swede was bossing it as Serie A winning manager with Lazio and about to take on the England job.  :o

Looking forward to Middlesbrough vs Wednesday this season, Warnock v pulis

Quick Reply